iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

325 posts in this topic

 

I'm not here to talk about conspiracy theories, I'm just wondering why this wasn't a big hype. People have been talking about UFO's and debating conspiracy theories for so long and the Pentagon has confirmed that this is real footage so why didn't this blow up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, we've seen this and discussed it before here many times. Use the search function.

Seems like UFOs are legit. Not a conspiracy theory (unless you make it into one).


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to convince most people with just a video. There is a video of some scientists talking about these videos, go watch it.

I've seen a UFO with my own eyes, but I couldn't even belief my direct experience. I was always a rational stage orange kind of guy and seeing this thing challanged my world view. It challanged ME. I had seen the most stereotypical UFO you could imagine in the middle of the day flying through a clear blue sky and I STILL refused to believe it! I tried rationalizing it away. "Ohh it could have been anything" "Ohh I was just misinterpreting some rare phenomena" "Ohh it's more likely that my eyes fooled me" It took me a while to accept that I saw something that challanged my ego.

And that was WITH direct experience! Now imagine only seein footage of an UFO.

Personally, wouldn't rely on these videos. They are indeed very interesting but they don't give you enough perspectives to allow you to get a good picture of the situation.

There is a Joe Rogan podcast with one of the pilots, you can get a more elaborate perspective there, but we don't really know how trustworthy his story is in the end as it's just a story. 

That's mostly why it didn't blow up yet. It's simply because it's not enough proof for people to reconsider their entire world view. ALSO keep in mind that it doesn't matter that the government calls these things UFOs (or UAP as they call them now) since UFO could mean anything that flies and can't be identified. It could be aliens, some government, some natural phenomena etc. This won't satisfy a rational and analytical mind.

ALSO ALSO notice that this just goes for stage orange people. Stage blue people and their view of UFOs is a whole different story!

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot
👽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, we've seen this and discussed it before here many times. Use the search function.

Seems like UFOs are legit. Not a conspiracy theory (unless you make it into one).

why are UFOs only appearing in the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

why are UFOs only appearing in the US?

They aren't. That's only in the movies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

why are UFOs only appearing in the US?

Who ever made such a silly claim?

There are thousands of reports from all over the world.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been somewhat a believer since the first clip that I'm aware of: 

But as time has gone by I became convinced. After research these legit UFO reports/claims it seems a lot more likely that the skeptics are paradigm locked than UFOs being unreal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

They aren't, my brother and I witnessed one first hand, in Australia.

and there's 1000x more in the US.

Point is, there's a deep correlation between geography and UFO sightings. 

And if you look further into the paranormal, like alien abductions, you see there's geographical correlations there too.

 

I'm not saying anything about what that means, just that, that's a relative fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

and there's 1000x more in the US.

Point is, there's a deep correlation between geography and UFO sightings. 

And if you look further into the paranormal, like alien abductions, you see there's geographical correlations there too.

 

I'm not saying anything about what that means, just that, that's a relative fact. 

Well people here wouldn't report it to the authorities if they saw it because they're afraid to be called nut jobs. Maybe in America people have different mentality about it. 

And if someone in an African village saw it, it wouldn't be in those reports for sure. 

Edited by Opo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

80+% from the US

A) Because US culture is dominant online and around the world. If a UFO was seen in Russia, Peru, or India, you would never hear about it in western mainstream culture.

B) I think there might be a connection between UFOs and nuclear launch facilities. Which might explain why they became so popular in the 1950's and 60's, and in the US. If UFOs are real, then they would probably have a special interest in military installations and weapon systems. Which might explain why there are so many military-related sightings.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

B) I think there might be a connection between UFOs and nuclear launch facilities. Which might explain why they became so popular in the 1950's and 60's, and in the US. If UFOs are real, then they would probably have a special interest in military installations and weapon systems. Which might explain why there are so many military-related sightings.

There is a correlation between UFOs and military equipment. 

But a more developed life form would have reduced interest in violence as a general rule of thumb (as the more developed a lifeform gets, the more important cooperation is over violence) so have no idea why that would be the case. Fun to speculate though. 

Like university researchers don't have as much interest in spears as they do the culture and religions and beliefs of indigenous tribes. 

Edited by electroBeam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

But a more developed life form would have reduced interest in violence as a general rule of thumb (as the more developed a lifeform gets, the more important cooperation is over violence) so have no idea why that would be the case.

They aren't watching over the nukes to protect themselves, obviously. They are doing it protect us from ourselves.

We pose zero danger to them.

I would assume they look after our nukes out of compassion and love -- to make sure we don't kill ourselves. But they must do so in a light-handed way, so as not to interfere with our development.

Like, maybe if an accidental nuke is launched, they might zap it and we would chalk it up to mechanical failure.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They aren't watching over the nukes to protect themselves, obviously. They are doing it protect us from ourselves.

We pose zero danger to them.

I would assume they look after our nukes out of compassion and love -- to make sure we don't kill ourselves. But they must do so in a light-handed way, so as not to interfere with our development.

Like, maybe if an accidental nuke is launched, they might zap it and we would chalk it up to mechanical failure.

ooo that's a great answer. 

But they need to be careful about being too forceful. It might be the case that the greater good of the entire universe requires us to nuke ourselves. 

Edited by electroBeam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

why are UFOs only appearing in the US?

I live in a quite isolated part of the world.

When I was a kid, I was watching a documentary about extraterrestrial life. After the end of the documentary I went outside and checked the sky and they were multiple dozen light orbs forming a circle and moving slowly. If I remember correctly, it disappeared after some time, but it was like the laws of physic didn't exist for these things.


Contact me for web development services (WordPress, SEO, Angular, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raphael said:

When I was a kid, I was watching a documentary about extraterrestrial life. After the end of the documentary I went outside and checked the sky and they were multiple dozen light orbs forming a circle and moving slowly. If I remember correctly, it disappeared after some time, but it was like the laws of physic didn't exist for these things.

yeah but that's because you were hallucinating due to your schizophrenic spiritual talentedness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now