RoerAmit

Pickup Teachers?

29 posts in this topic

Sooo 

I am following the forum here for a while and I really want to ask everyone her:  where do you learn pickup from?

Lately I saw mystery is back in business and he teaches through Instagram. Do you find his material working?

Another question is: I am 20 years old, and all the hot girls are on Instagram, do you think it’s possible to meet girl and to create hookups or even long term relationship through this app?Or only real ‘on field’ pickup works?

Thanks

You'll waste a lot of time and energy on dating apps if you don't have great looks.

And even if you're good-looking, I think the best way is to hit the streets and approach pretty girls in real life.

The Natural Lifestyles on Youtube is a great channel to learn about that.

Sleyker is right, there is no substitute for getting out there.

If you start following teachers and pickup strategies it can come off as forced, insincere, etc.

I have one piece of dating advice I always like to pass on: Make sure you are pursuing the girls that YOU find attractive. Try to distinguish between who you ACTUALLY find attractive, and who you THINK you ought to find attractive.

We tend to get programmed a lot by media, friends, and the way some girls advertise themselves as to who we are supposed to be attracted to. This doesn't always align with our own personal chemistries. When you really get in touch with who attracts you, there is no substitute. Pickup stops being a game you're trying at, and it becomes the real deal. You don't even have to strategize anymore because it flows naturally.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

RSD stuff is great, you can find it all on PirateBay.

They basically stopped teaching it but all the material produced is timeless, go look into it.

@dflores321 I know what you're saying, and I think you're right that there can be a trap there. Actually, either extreme can be a trap:

There's the trap you mention: being perfectionistic about your attraction. You end up pedestalizing women, and sitting so much outside of the game that you never get good at flirting. You can end up clumsy and crappy at attracting women that when you finally do meet the right girl you fail because you have no idea what you're doing.

On the other extreme, if you completely ignore your taste and preference, there's the trap where either A) you constantly fail to attract women because they see right through you, and know you're not actually into them (do you want to be with someone who doesn't really find you attractive?) or B) you trick girls and end up hooking up with ones you aren't actually into, which never ends up being great for anyone.

So yeah, it does depend what you're looking for. You'll want to calibrate/recalibrate yourself somewhere between the extremes depending on if you actually just need some practice.

Nonetheless, even if you are just looking to have some fun and hook up with some cute girls, I think it's unhealthy to loose touch with what you find attractive for the sake of trying to get some notches in your belt. So I think ideally if you want to play the field, remember that there are lots of women that you will be attracted to, and don't bother with the ones you aren't, because you'd be wasting her time and yours.

I have to admit that my advice is pretty coloured by my own tendencies and experience. At one point a very old man gave me that advice to pursue the women that I was truly, deeply attracted to. It was a big game changer for me, but I also ended up hooking up with my life partner pretty soon after that, which probably sounds like a trap if you've not yet had your fill playing around.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@RoerAmit Modern Guy is "Denton Fisher" on youtube by the channel name if "Kramisa King" . 

Worked for RSD for 3 years then started his own business. I'd say he's one of the top 50 Pua in the world. He's a good friend of mine too. Won't rip you off either. Some pua guys just don't have the passion anymore or are a bit psychopathic. 

Actually, fuck that, 

Go take ACTION. 

Write field reports. for 3 months going out at least 3 DAYS A WEEK. the more the better. I'm sure if you think though it and write down your sticking points. You WILL GET BETTER. Grow some balls and approach . 

You will get at least 1-3 lays in terms of result if you implement and not just watch videos. 

7 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

all the hot girls are on Instagram

Those hot girls are just using Instagram to get money and ego validation. They're not gonna sleep with you.

Go talk to real girls, not Instagram cock-teases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Recursoinominado  Have you had problems with sourcing the RSD content at PB?

I don't know what sourcing means in this context. I didn't uploaded anything, is there for anyone who wants to download. If you want to buy it, i guess you could some of it but most was deleted to improve RSD public image, the company owner (Tyler or Owen Cook) is aware that his old deleted content is being shared, he even mentioned in one of his latest videos. 

@RoerAmit I'm an ex-PUA. I sucked in the beginning, but reached a semi-advanced level at the end of my 2-year career. By semi-advanced I mean that I was banging one new chick each week while maintaining a consistent rotation of fuck-buddies. Eventually I became a pickup coach and trained hopeless virgins to become lady killers. Here's what I have to say...

First, let me preface this by saying that there is a more direct route to having fulfilling relationships with women. Pickup is merely a phase on the journey to authenticity. You may need to practice pickup before you realize that you already have what it takes for women to like you. That may sound nonsensical to you, but you already have what it takes. You just don't know it because you lack experience and have a negative self-image.

It's up to you if you want to study pickup or if you want to go the more direct and authentic route...

Should you go down the pickup route here's my advice:

Study Real Social Dynamics (RSD). Fuck Mystery, he will lead you astray. Now, there are two RSD products I would recommend: 1) "Pimp" by Julien Blanc and 2) The Program by Jeffy. "Pimp" will teach you in-field mechanics where "The Program" will teach you how to game online. Also, if you can get your hands on "RSD Hot Seat" footage, do so. The instructor footage will show you how it's done. Now listen, those are the only products that you need. Don't waste your time going down the youtube rabbit hole filling your head with conflicting bullshit.

Now for the practice...Find a wingman and go out regularly. Talk girls that you find attractive. Make sure you hold each other accountable but be gentle on each other. The turtle wins the race here. Do not traumatize yourself with rejection too quickly because you will only quit. Be consistent. Once you start to feel comfortable approaching women and have some successes under you belt you want to do an RSD bootcamp. At this stage you will not be fully confident, in fact, you will likely doubt yourself still, but women are responding positively to you. A well-timed bootcamp will sky-rocket your game to a level you can only dream of. I have seen this time and time again.

I started by going to bars three times per week and found an intermediate-level wingman to show me the ropes. At the one-year mark I started having small successes. You may get there more quickly, but I was a huge pussy. At this stage I did an RSD bootcamp. I would not have been ready for it if I went any sooner. The bootcamp was a pivotal moment in my career. Post-bootcamp I was making out with girls at will and getting laid regularly. I felt like I had cheat codes to the female psych. I also picked up a new wingman who happened to be an assistant instructor for RSD, and that only furthered my success. From there I became an assistant instructor at another pickup company that had similar values to RSD. Once my skills surpassed my mentors I developed a system and started coaching on my own.

Now, a word of warning... Pickup will teach you some nasty habits that you will eventually have to unlearn in order to have authentic relationships with women. Also, once you become successful, sex will become dry and meaningless. You may even become depressed like Mystery did and wonder why you even put all this effort to arrive at such a low point. This is the stage, and it is a stage, where you are being called to authenticity. By that I mean you will have to drop the facade, be yourself, and engage in meaningful relationships.

Should you go down the authentic route:

What @outlandish posted above is gold. Read it again, he knows what he's talking about. What women really want is a man who puts his authentic self forward. Authenticity is a long winded topic so I'm not going to offer too much advice there. That's what this forum is for. Get this book:  Models: Attract Women through Honesty. IMO, that is the only book you need to achieve real and authentic success with women. You may not be getting every girl you want, but it will teach you to get the girls that are right for you. Read it, practice, and integrate the concepts.

Good luck.

I have a friend who have sucess with girls on social media he even found a very cute girlfriend through instagram.

(He is short but good looking) So sucess with social media is possible as long as you have good photos.

Another friend of mine has  zero pictures of him in his instagram profile, only pictures of his cars - Mercedes S class and G class.

Believe me or not this guy can get whatever girl he wants. AND I AM STRESSING THIS AGAIN this guy is not good looking and has zero pictures of him in his profile. When i am hanging out with him i just see how the women reacts when they see his car, they are ready to sleep with him immediatly.

I agree that if you are good with girls you wont have problem to get lots of girls, but dont tell me that money are not important or irrelevant, everything is so easier with them :)

John Anthony lifestyle is preseting himselfs as one of the best. I personaly follow him on youtube and i thing this guy is not bullshit.

Can somebody that have experiance with his program can give us some feedback and wheter he is so good as he presents himself?

@Kiko He is good at getting results. But he is also a rapist. So, yeah....

Be careful drinking from the devil's cup.

Let me explain how most women think about instagram. Many women actually view how they look and dress as an art form. The make up, the poses, the photo editing, the photography is all incredibly time consuming, it's their art. It's like modern day cross-stitching and instagram is where it can be displayed. In many cases they are just as happy and in many cases more happy to get compliments from women than men. 

A photo is not the girl. She knows that. It's a contrivance. Artifice. A work of art. That's why she doesn't want to be judged just on her photo. And yet, she does. xD If you understand that maybe you can make Instagram work, maybe not. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I call that the art of modern narcissism ;)

3 hours ago, Kiko said:

John Anthony lifestyle is preseting himselfs as one of the best. I personaly follow him on youtube and i thing this guy is not bullshit.

Can somebody that have experiance with his program can give us some feedback and wheter he is so good as he presents himself?

He is a fraud. Squattincasanova made a video demolishing him but it got deleted. Stay away from him, he's just a fat drunkard.

Edited by Raze

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw I call that the art of modern narcissism ;)

Call it self improvement. xD Does it really matter if you paint your face or if you paint a canvas? Neither is actually you.

"You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus?
You better watch yourself" - 
Marilyn Manson

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Kiko He is not the best. it looks like he's struggling trying to get any clients he can get a hold of. 

A mentor of mine look at John's infield. yeah he's nothing special. Btw he get drunk to get into state and tell his students to do so also. He even made a goddam video about lol. 

He's probably in the top 1000. 

Not top 100 .