Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You tell me. What is God?

It is kinda pointless to ask, most of thous states have divided mind, what person says and what experiences are different.

@Leo Gura you fucking crack me up man? genuinely with your replies fucking humour me? short and sweet u know if someone’s got it or not? I havnt, I’ve just got bits, but fuckin hell those bits are cool hahaha??

Is reality made of love?

Is reality inherently good?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1. how did you become elightened what strategy do you use?

2. There is free will ?

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Is reality made of love?

Is reality inherently good?

1) yes, darkness is a a very dim form of love

2) see point 1, yes it is, but sometime the light is so dim that your subjective experience of it may believe it is evil

1 hour ago, sidaz10 said:

1. how did you become elightened what strategy do you use?

2. There is free will ?

1) I used many different and apparently opposite to each other strategy, all of them were needed in the end

2) complete free will is when you become enlightened, before that you have various degrees of free will. From no free will (animals), to a lot of free will (a person who is very close to becoming enlightened).

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You tell me. What is God?

God is not a singular entity. Everything is God. Some things look like the exact opposite of God (the devil/intense pain). But if you look at the Tao symbol, there is a drop of darkness in the white part of the tao, and a drop of light in the dark side of the tao. All is God/Tao. I can elaborate more if you ask more specific questions on this topic.

1 hour ago, arlin said:

is there free will?

see my answer above (I'll paste it here anyway):

2) complete free will is when you become enlightened, before that you have various degrees of free will. From no free will (animals), to a lot of free will (a person who is very close to becoming enlightened).

@Arzack

if you have attained the very first stage, like you said, you probably talking about sotapanna stage? If that is the case my friend, there is still a long way to go to get to the last one. 

6 hours ago, Arzack said:

ask something guys, my ego-less self is bored and craving attention.

Bring them on.

Silly questions are most welcome too.

For the good of the world and all sentient beings, I do sincerely wish that you are enlightened. The positive vibes can help a lot of beings. :)

But, respectfully asking,  isn't boredom and craving of attention, a sign of the ego and its need for sensation ! Shouldn't you be just content with the bliss and peace you must be feeling ?

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Just now, Ajay0 said:

For the good of the world and all sentient beings, I do sincerely wish that you are enlightened. The positive vibes can help a lot of beings. :)

But, respectfully asking,  isn't boredom and craving of attention, a sign of the ego and its need for sensation ! Shouldn't you be just content with the bliss and peace you must be feeling ?

You are right, some guru isolate themselves on a mountain because they realize that there is no one ripe enough to understand their message. 

So by teaching them of spirituality the guru would just make them more miserable, giving them a false hope to achieve something which is unachieavable. This is rude and useless.

Then there have been compromise lately when the guru knows that it will cause suffering to some people who can't achieve nirvana, but it's the price to pay to teach to those few who can benefit from its message.

In this era of the internet, the message is being spread worldwide, sometimes in distorted form (for various reason which I'll not get in to now).

Those who can benefit from it will do, others will still hear it and become unhappy knowing that they can't achieve in their present reincarnation. Others will not understand/believe the message and not become unhappy for they can't achieve it in this life. But they will achieve in their next lives so all is good in the end, we all gonna make it.

Just now, Sam Johnson said:

@Arzack

if you have attained the very first stage, like you said, you probably talking about sotapanna stage? If that is the case my friend, there is still a long way to go to get to the last one. 

I know. I have no desire for it though. The important thing is the achievement of the first stage. The others are just like being a billionaire trying to work a boring minimum wage job to achieve the higher states.

@Arzack

can you explain the Infinite now to me in your own words? 

I don't know what you're referring to by saying "infinite now" honestly. Can you link me a book or website to study it please?

7 minutes ago, Arzack said:

I know. I have no desire for it though. The important thing is the achievement of the first stage. The others are just like being a billionaire trying to work a boring minimum wage job to achieve the higher states.

The moment you enter the first stage, there is nothing but the desire to get to the last one. At sotapanna stage normally everything else is dropped and left behind to meditate and achieve the final form.  
i don’t want to say your deluded, but it sound like you are. However way it is, I can see that your intention with this post is in every way positiv. Thank you

On 9/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, Arzack said:

I don't see it fading yet. Usually satory lasts for brief short periods of times, not even a day. I'm in samadi long enough to unedrstand and feel/know that it's not just a fleeting state of being (I couldn't believe it myself too in the beginning, I tested it enough to remove any doubts that it could ever fade away.

I must say this is a very original statement.

I hope your present state of samadhi does not cease. Imho, even to write something like this indicates a high spiritual degree of understanding and development.

7 minutes ago, Arzack said:

You are right, some guru isolate themselves on a mountain because they realize that there is no one ripe enough to understand their message. 

So by teaching them of spirituality the guru would just make them more miserable, giving them a false hope to achieve something which is unachieavable. This is rude and useless.

Then there have been compromise lately when the guru knows that it will cause suffering to some people who can't achieve nirvana, but it's the price to pay to teach to those few who can benefit from its message.

In this era of the internet, the message is being spread worldwide, sometimes in distorted form (for various reason which I'll not get in to now).

Those who can benefit from it will do, others will still hear it and become unhappy knowing that they can't achieve in their present reincarnation. Others will not understand/believe the message and not become unhappy for they can't achieve it in this life. But they will achieve in their next lives so all is good in the end, we all gonna make it.

Thank you for the elaborate post which is reasonable and well put.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

The moment you enter the first stage, there is nothing but the desire to get to the last one. At sotapanna stage normally everything else is dropped and left behind to meditate and achieve the final form.  
i don’t want to say your deluded, but it sound like you are. However way it is, I can see that your intention with this post is in every way positiv. Thank you

Osho told a parable of a Buddha who crossed the river (achieved nirvana), but remained there to help other cross the river. If he moves away from the river he can't help other cross the river. It's an act of compassion.

3 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Osho told a parable of a Buddha who crossed the river (achieved nirvana), but remained there to help other cross the river. If he moves away from the river he can't help other cross the river. It's an act of compassion.

I do not understand what you were trying to say here. The higher the stage, the deeper the understanding of ones own nature and thus the nature of others, the better the teaching.  Buddha did not teach before reaching the final stage 

Just now, Pallero said:

What’s the point of enlightenment?

It's the only reason we are alive today. 

Life is a training ground to achieve enlightenment.

Edited by Arzack