Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Trump is now complaining his lawyers suck.

LOL

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

She needs to buy new ears ?

hahaha... 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

Was more just entertaining the possibility, but sadly we have a terrible record in this country of having Presidents be held responsible for the crimes they've committed in Office.

Not to equate Trump with someone like Nixon for example, as Trump is on another level entirely; I really hope that Trump on trial for the crimes he's committed will discredit him in the eyes of at least some of his followers, but I have my doubts.

Is America turning into India, a third world country? 

Then I might be discouraged from coming there. 

In India this is what happens when a famous person is sent to prison for his crimes. The person is treated like a God, of course the person starts behaving like Trump and then all the cult followers blindly worship and create tension and riots and to descalate the situation, the person never goes to prison. 

Case in  point - A particular spiritual guru in India had a large following of blind worshippers. 

Until a very young underage girl came forward and claimed that she was raped by him and he had raping other followers daughters as well and it was justified by the blind parents as a source of entertainment for him or devotion. 

When it was time to arrest him by the Indian government, the devotees creates lot of chaos such that it was almost impossible to keep him in prison. 

Trump needs to go to prison if he has committed crimes. He should not have any special immunity. 

Please don't even entertain the idea of pleasing an authoritarian, certain narcissistic psychos can easily take advantage of the weaknesses of a system and cause massive injustices. 

Had Trump remained in power, America would have turned into a third world authoritarian country where nothing gets done and people are always oppressed and at the mercy of big egoes. You won't be able to live in such an environment 

It will remind you of the Waco tragedy in Texas or Jim Jones or Charles Manson. 

Never appease an authoritarian tyrant. It never ends well. They need to be put away for Good and their power snatched. 

Here the saying comes to mind - 

For evil to succeed, all it takes is good men to do nothing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Please can someone make a Hitler reaction parody with Trump.

I need it so bad ???

YES!!!

42 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

That's the question. Is the next Republican candidate going to be another fascist, or will there be at least some small degree of self reflection in the next four years?

John Mccain and Mitt Romney certainly come across as reasonable, sane people when you put them side by side against Trump. 

Hell, a swing towards Ron Paul style libertarianism would be a much healthier direction to emerge out of a potential schism on the right.

This is the 64 dollar question. As much as I hate to say it, unfortunately the Trumpism phenomenon is far from over. We’ll probably see his family members and acquaintances run like Don Jr. and Kushner. 

IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP MAY BARRICADE HIMSELF IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND REFUSE TO COME OUT IF BIDEN WINS

According to CNN, Trump reportedly has not prepared a concession speech and “in conversations with allies in recent days has said he has no intention of conceding the election.” The decision to go full delusional has obviously been strengthened by staffers, such as Mark Meadows, who “have not attempted to come to terms with the president about the reality of what is happening” and have instead fed into his claims of fraud; Vice President Mike Pence, who’s been soliciting money for a legal defense fund; and his adult children, who’ve been spouting absurd conspiracy theories on Twitter as they watch the ultimate opportunity for nepotism slip away. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/donald-trump-no-concession

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse  this was my biggest concern. Who is going to drag him out of the white house?

And if people think that such a possibility is too far fetched, then let me remind you that Trump has done everything and beyond what can be considered unreal and far fetched. He won't disappoint in the last minute 

Trump is going to raise a hell of a tantrum and won't leave the White house. Even that will turn into its own episode and people will be left asking how to get the job done. 

Edited by Preety_India

31 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

AMUNDA-MANTA-KATA-HEETA-MEETA

Angels are being dispatched right now. Angels are being dispatched from Africa right now ... They're coming here.

AMUNDA-MANTA-KATA-HEETA-MEETA

I hear victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory right now in the corners of heaven

xD

why africa tho? xD so odd

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

everything dems can do republicans do better, I can do anything better than you xD

our candidate didn't threaten the entire system and spread lies. she conceded when it was obvious she lost. 

what they are doing is worse... no false equivalencies here. 

Oh I agree.... But Republicans don't feel that way of course. They'll just cite what I said

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

why africa tho? xD so odd

No idea Lol... she said Africa first and then South America...

Nothing about Europe hehehe... maybe the devils are in Europe Lol

@Preety_India Fiction becomes reality hahahaha.

xD

@abrakamowse  I'm laughing so hard right now. I am constantly replaying it. 

I have replayed it more than 6 times now. xD

Time to uncork the champagne. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@abrakamowse  I'm laughing so hard right now. I am constantly replaying it. 

I have replayed it more than 6 times now. xD

Time to uncork the champagne. 

That and the Spiritual advisor rap are pure gold!!! 

Lmao!!