Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Now the new slogan should be 

Get America Back Again! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Anderz said:

Trump talked in his first speech after the election about fraud on the American public. Of course he has yet to present any substantial evidence, but I think it's a matter of interpretation what Trump meant by votes that "came in late". And he said in your quote "we" are looking to them very strongly. That's a lot of lawyers who know the law.

Trump has the best lawyers in the whole world. He might win this election.

What the state of Pennsylvania did was preposterous. They allowed votes to come in after the election day. That's illegal in the state of Pennsylvania. They also blocked neutral poll watchers to monitor what was going on with the counting. That's not transparency.

But anyway, the truth will come out. Transparency is key here.

If it's gonna be Joe, good for him. If not, we're gonna have four more years of President Trump.

In the meantime, China is growing fast as a country. Let me know if that's a good thing? The answer to this question will determine if you understand the dangers of the Chinese Communist Party. And I hope Joe Biden is aware of those dangers just in case he wins.

Me on the road less traveled.

Notice that the networks have NOT declared victory yet. My amateur estimation of the reason for that is that the provisional votes, and there are lots of them, in this election will massively go to Trump. And that includes mail ballots that have been handed in personally instead of posted. And then that means that Biden winning the post votes now has been boosted by those provisional mail votes NOT being included. Many provisional votes will be counted last.

@The Don  you can go with the Donald to some island. He will give you water at taxpayers money. 

You are living in some other reality that you still think that dictator will win. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

You are living in some other reality that you still think that dictator will win. 

I didn't say who's going to win this election. I can't know fore sure. It's a close one.

Trump wants to be assured that it's a transparent election. That's all. Why do you think he demanded nonpartisan monitoring of the counting itself?

And by the way, it's really not cool to call Trump a dictator because you know he's not.

Republicans didn't call Obama a dictator and didn't present themselves as part of the resistance. They let Obama do his job.

I would like you to respect the will of the American people, those who voted for Trump.

What are you guys thinking about the fraud that comes out?

Just asking. Not taking sides.

@The Don Trump is as incompetent as it gets. His normal level of thinking reflects the Cognitive Dissonance level of many. What will he do with those Lawyers, play basketball, there is no evidence?

If you call media as the source then you are wrong by default. But even then a considerable majority of the "proofs" offered by him are made up. Take Breitbart's several articles he referred to as an example. Steve Banon is the former executive chairman of Brietbart.

12 minutes ago, The Don said:

Republicans didn't call Obama a dictator and didn't present themselves as part of the resistance. They let Obama do his job.

@The Don That's simply not true. The GOP were massive obstructionists when Obama was president. I suggest you watch this video about how they refused to hold a vote when Obama wanted to confirm his judge to the supreme court.

Edited by Peter-Andre

26 minutes ago, The Don said:

China is growing fast as a country. Let me know if that's a good thing?

Of course it's a good thing.

Only a selfish ass would not want another country with a billion people to grow and prosper.

Notice your selfishness and gross bias.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

Trump is as incompetent as it gets. His normal level of thinking reflects the Cognitive Dissonance level of many.

If you start with such a phrase, you directly dismiss a Trump supporter. We have to engage in dialog and stop with the labeling.

I respected President Obama. I didn't resist his policies. I never went on CNN or MSNBC to denounce him.

Since Trump took office, the left started to squeal and attribute him all sorts of ignorant lables.

Trump is this, Trump is that: a racist, a xenophone, a bigot, etc.!  That's not the greatest way of coming together.

Why don't we engage in dialog and stop with the labeling? We're all in this together.

10 minutes ago, The Don said:

What are you guys thinking about the fraud that comes out?

Just asking. Not taking sides.

@The Don If there really is substantial proof of voter fraud or other issues with counting the votes effectively, why isn't this reported by the Associated Press or Reuters? Why are the only people reporting this Fox and other far-right "news" outlets?

Edited by Peter-Andre

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only a selfish ass would not want another country with a billion people to grow and prosper.

@Leo Gura, I want China to grow. I want them to do well from the bottom of my heart.

The Chinese are hardworking people. I wish them the best.

And I like ordering cheap stuff that comes from China. I do that on eBay. It's convenient.

What I don't want is a tyrannical China, where a corrupt party like the CCP wants to expand its communist values all over the world. That's the real danger we have to be aware of.

I want a democratic China, Leo.

Please understand that. It's not about selfishness here.

1 minute ago, The Don said:

If you start with such a phrase, you directly dismiss a Trump supporter. We have to engage in dialog and stop with the labeling.

I respected President Obama. I didn't resist his policies. I never went on CNN or MSNBC to denounce him.

Since Trump took office, the left started to squeal and attribute him all sorts of ignorant lables.

Trump is this, Trump is that: a racist, a xenophone, a bigot, etc.!  That's not the greatest way of coming together.

Why don't we engage in dialog and stop with the labeling? We're all in this together.

@The Don I think you're missing the fact that Trump is actively preventing people from coming together by inciting hatred and divide among the American public. Throughout his initial campaign and his entire presidency, he has done everything to go against those values you claim to hold dear. The US cannot come together in peace with a president like Trump. It just doesn't work.

6 minutes ago, The Don said:

I want a democratic China, Leo.

That's your bias.

Why should the Chinese people listen to you? They have their own system that works for them.

Who are you to tell another nation what to do? How would you like if it if the Communists in China said that they want a Communist America?

By supporting Trump you don't even want democracy in America. Yet you feel entitled to tell the Chinese how to create a democracy. What you're doing is a joke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The Don ok... they don't want to expand their communist values. It isn't on their agenda. we can move towards globalized economy and society that is functional and transparent in intelligent ways. Rejecting globalism in the way that trump has is like swimming against the current. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Why should the Chinese people listen to you? They have their own system that works for them.

You're right here, @Leo Gura. They shouldn't listen to me. They have the right to choose their own system of governance.

With that being said, it's just my opinion that the Chinese people are not free and that they're oppresed by the CCP, a communist party that rules them.

I would like them to have freedom, of course. It would be in their own interest.

10 minutes ago, The Don said:

@The Don But Trump is racist. He once mocked a disabled person for his disability, on a stage. What kind of a person does that?

Why do you support Trump? I would love to know...:)

Edited by captainamerica

3 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

Why do you support Trump? I would love to know...

That was the media, taking him out of context. You have no idea how unfair Trump was treated before he became President. It started when he announced that he's running for President.

Look. Trump has an awful character. He's a narcissist. He's extremely unlikable as a person. That's 100% percent true. Having said that, I don't have to expel him just because he's not the way I would like him to be.

I vote on policy. Not on the character. That's my answer.

Edited by The Don
To correct a sentence.

29 minutes ago, The Don said:

AHAHAHAHAHAAA 

this division literally started when Obama was in office because of Republican gridlocking and the tea-party movement saying he was a communist dictator

you occupy a dysfunction reality far and away unaligned from truth

Edited by Lyubov