God mode is after this one 

this should get you closer

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

18 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

@seeking_brilliance 

What do i mean my soul? Hm my essence of what i am just the purest thing i can be really hard to put into words but its just what i am and the soul doesn't feel happy playing this game of life

The soul is happy no matter what ? I think you are confusing the mind with the soul maybe? The mind is cunning man. It’ll make you think it’s the soul, but it’s really just the mind playing more tricks on you. As others have said already. Work on getting better in this life (examples of how to: talk therapy, emotional & physical healing, some psychedelics every once in a while, plant medicine retreats in Peru, Wim Hof breathing and cold showers, reiki, accupuncture, healthy eating, think everything organic, your career, financial freedom, YOGA /any kind/, friends, FRIENDS *self affirmations is good for this*, even if you don’t have friends or not as many as you’d like, every night before bed and upon waking say to your self at least 5 times “I have so many great friends”, *and feel it as if it were true*, and the subconscious will eventually believe it and then this will start to manifest in your realty *this is another way to create btw*,,,, do everything and anything to heal your self brother.... then you can seek true relaxation. Then when we have mastered everything in this material world we can truly become relaxed and can pursue enlightenment and break from this dream. But we gotta work on this life first! If you hate life as you say then figure out why the fuck you do and work on fixing that! The universe is giving you an opportunity to prove yourself. As Adyashanti says. Spirit will bring you face to face with your innermost demons. Don’t shy away from them! Spirit wants you to work on that. It’s the hero’s journey brother! Now man up. Best. 

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sharp tools can also hurt you.

Not using tools can make you waste a lot of time.

Edited by Espaim

Dude you can't escape. You're gonna hurt yourself. You can only be where you are so build yourself up from where you are. From the ground up. Not from the top down. 

Don't take psychedelics if you have a bad escapism complex

Genesis 27:27-29

11 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Dude you can't escape. You're gonna hurt yourself. You can only be where you are so build yourself up from where you are. From the ground up. Not from the top down. 

Don't take psychedelics if you have a bad escapism complex

Exactly, the only escape is INTO life, and out of the small self. And it won’t be a perfect transition, either.

It's different for anyone, you have to look closely and see what works for you.

What if... Beginner mindset is God mode? What if we just clear the mind that claims victory and Godhood and the God mode is already there. Lol

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 9/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, Nate0068 said:

I want to get out of here i hate life and everything in it its its not where i want to be 

Give up and surrender yourself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

For immediate relief, I would go for a good samatha meditation technique (or any meditation technique that relaxes you). A technique such as watching the breath & then just focusing on feelings of calmness/relaxation is quite fool-proof & it's my personal go-to for alleviating any momentary mental or emotional discomfort. I find that I can't really go wrong with meditation, but that it always helps me, no matter the particularities of todays struggle. Sticking with the basics (but not to the dogmatic exclusion of other methods) has taken me a long way.

Longer term, a good place to start is delving into some yummy research on all the leads people have shared in this thread! Some examples that I can confirm as having worked for me: nofap, mushrooms, surrendering, goals, life's purpose.

Hope this helps!