Patrick Lynam

psychedelics and pickup

32 posts in this topic

@Lyubov You can dose a psychedelic as low as you want. To the point where you barely feel it.

But I wasn't talking about using psychedelics in-field. I was talking about back home.

In-field you might get the best gains from half or even one-quarter of a modafinil. Enough to keep you energized, focused, and creative in your talk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

No clue what stuff you guys are on. Even a little bit of weed for me and I need to lie down because I'm going to blast off. Couldn't even imagine leaving my room on a psychedelic. 

In field is best to do sober and get momentum. This way you will be incredibly sharp.

Doing game while high is tricky as fuck, I experimented a lot with several combos and the best one for me was:

Low dose lsd to give you 10h energy, 1/4 or less depending on its concentration.

This is starting the night, ideally you start approach before it really kicks in and when it does, you are already in a game mode momentum, it will only enhances it.

After 1-2h this way, you crush half a mdma pill into fine powder and dissolve in a water bottle. Then you take a sip (no more than that) every 30 min to keep a kind of stable mdma microdose in your system.

If you want, you can also take a sip of alcohol (like one can of beer each hour or two).

Keep approaching all night.

This way I managed to enter some amazing flow states, super mental clarity and extreme self esteem and confidence. So grounded and present that a lot of the time I did silent openers and girls would love it.

Of course this cannot be a frequent thing, one time a month maximum, specially because of the mdma, do not abuse it.

One time I did this combo in a psy-trance festival, I managed to pull a girl to my tent, we had sex, ended and I came back to do more approaches. Man, I was in a unbelievable flow state that day, although I took more Lsd than I would recommend, i sticked to the game process and kept approaching, it worked beautifuly. I will never forget the insane self confidence and presence I felt that day, I even approached a famous Brazilian actress in front of her husband (a professional surfer), and she loved it (her husband, not so much).

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take a mild dose and just contemplate whatever you want.

It works really well if you have a deep catalog of old in-field reference experiences from your nights out. On psychedelics you can revisit a reference experience from 5 years ago and squeeze it for insight and lessons. You can gain new lessons which you couldn't see sober.

Try analyzing your sets at home while on psychedelics. It's eye-opening. You will learn to game much faster as you will understand what you're doing wrong.

What kind of psychedelics do you suggest for this? 5-meo even for this?

@docs20 All sorts of stuff will work.

5-MeO is overkill for such purposes and it's so short that it's not so good for that kind of contemplation.

4-HO sub-types are great for long contemplations. Don't overdo the dose or else you'll get lost in God-mode.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lyubov I used to feel the same way. Weed was too powerful and I viewed psychedelics as some kind of ultra-powerful other version of weed. They're not lol. Unless I misread and you have had psychedelics before. 

2 hours ago, docs20 said:

What kind of psychedelics do you suggest for this? 5-meo even for this?

Lol

Using a nuclear bomb to kill a fly

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

In field is best to do sober and get momentum. This way you will be incredibly sharp.

Doing game while high is tricky as fuck, I experimented a lot with several combos and the best one for me was:

Low dose lsd to give you 10h energy, 1/4 or less depending on its concentration.

This is starting the night, ideally you start approach before it really kicks in and when it does, you are already in a game mode momentum, it will only enhances it.

After 1-2h this way, you crush half a mdma pill into fine powder and dissolve in a water bottle. Then you take a sip (no more than that) every 30 min to keep a kind of stable mdma microdose in your system.

If you want, you can also take a sip of alcohol (like one can of beer each hour or two).

Keep approaching all night.

This way I managed to enter some amazing flow states, super mental clarity and extreme self esteem and confidence. So grounded and present that a lot of the time I did silent openers and girls would love it.

Of course this cannot be a frequent thing, one time a month maximum, specially because of the mdma, do not abuse it.

One time I did this combo in a psy-trance festival, I managed to pull a girl to my tent, we had sex, ended and I came back to do more approaches. Man, I was in a unbelievable flow state that day, although I took more Lsd than I would recommend, i sticked to the game process and kept approaching, it worked beautifuly. I will never forget the insane self confidence and presence I felt that day, I even approached a famous Brazilian actress in front of her husband (a professional surfer), and she loved it (her husband, not so much).

This mirrors my experiences too. thanks for sharing your methods

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

I just can't see how this will not be abused. Yes, you will have an edge against other average men without micro dosing before a date, but oh boy will your ego abuse this method easy. There are problems with working out exact dosages in particular for you, despite any recommended ranges. I think test at home first before in-field, because when you approach a woman with a more than higher state you haven't tested beforehand, and she's clearly not wanting anything to do with you, in that state is very easy to lose control of yourself.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

half or even one-quarter of a modafinil.

of 100 or 200 mg?

@Jacob Morres

On 8/13/2020 at 7:10 PM, Jacob Morres said:

of 100 or 200 mg?

Depends on your tolerance and sensitivity, usually better to go less than 100. Better date sober most times than psyched, otherwise it'll be a crutch, and could go much worse. 

I have been spending time in nature doing pretty extreme orienteering with my girlfriend while Practicing psychedelics for a couple years now. The insights into evolutionary psychology are undeniable. When you are in raw nature and your life is on the line at times, pickup fundamentals have a whole new meaning. Pickup skills are survival skills at their core

I’ve only ever done pickup once on mushrooms and if you have experience with them they could be very beneficial, you see right through what people are saying. All micro expressions are amplified