Eren Eeager

Is Ben Shapiro a blue sociopath.

20 posts in this topic

Ben defends right wing conservative bullshit for sure, but he has a very weird personality. He talks very very fast and he is always right in his own eyes even when he is wrong, lol. And he is like he doesn't have any sense of guilt or self-reflection. So is Ben a sociopath? 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I don't think so.

He's just a typical conservative American Jewish white boy who was indoctrinated from birth to be an obedient boy.

He's not a sociopath, he's an ideologue/fundamentalist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No, Stefan Molyneux could be though... He just sucks you in with his charming voice... Its frightening. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

No, Stefan Molyneux could be though... He just sucks you in with his charming voice... Its frightening. 

He's not a sociopath either. He's actually a compassionate guy if you listen to him carefully.

You have to be real careful with this "sociopath" label. The ego-mind uses it to demonize and dismiss the difference in perspective of those you disagree with.

Just because Molyneux holds some right-wing ideological ideas does not make him a sociopath.

Consider the following serious: both Shapiro and Molynuex are loving guys. But they hold a conservative ideology given their upbringing. Their love and compassion takes a conservative form.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He's not a sociopath either. He's actually a compassionate guy if you listen to him carefully.

You have to be real careful with this "sociopath" label. The ego-mind uses it to demonize and dismiss the difference in perspective of those you disagree with.

Just because Molyneux holds some right-wing ideological ideas does not make him a sociopath.

Consider the following serious: both Shapiro and Molynuex are loving guys. But they hold a conservative ideology given their upbringing. Their love and compassion takes a conservative form.

But hes soooo charming... 

I listened to him for years... Before I realized what he was doing... I still like some of his ideas... But hes notorious for lying and taking things out of context... I guess thats the nature of ego though, I aint no angel. 

Edited by Rilles

22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

But hes notorious for lying and taking things out of context

Technically he's not lying. He's just unconscious and locked into his paradigm.

You are not appreciating the depth of this problem. There is no truth here. There is only a relative difference of perspective. Your perspective is not truer than his.

I challenge you to face the relativity of this directly, rather than demonizing the other perspective.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not appreciating the depth of this problem. There is no truth here. There is only a relative difference of perspective. Your perspective is not truer than his.

Thats what I said, nature of ego, I aint no angel. 

@Rilles You demonized him as a liar and sociopath.

Now who's lying ;)

2 minutes ago, datamonster said:

He might be a little blue, but definitely also orange, maybe he even has a little green in him, too.

Try not to put such a label on him because he might occasionally have an interesting point or insight and that will get lost on you if you think he's a sociopath.

Are you suggesting sociopaths cant have valid things to say? ;) 

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I challenge you to face the relativity of this directly, rather than demonizing the other perspective.

Does that mean that higher spiral dynamics stages aren't closer to truth then? They are just more evolved and conscious? If a green looks at a blue Ben Shapiro they can't say their stage is truer its just more conscious?

I genuinely think Ben Shapiro is lightly autistic, but not a sociopath. He is like a grown up version of the weird nerds in middle school.

There is a significant amount of demagoguery and intellectual dishonesty in Ben Shapiro's game. To say that he is JUST another victim of indoctrination and environmental conditioning is pretty naive. Look at his content closely and you will see that he is playing the game of alt-right politics just as well and just as dirty as any other bullshit artist out there..........!  

Edited by Merkabah

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's why I don't really use the term. I've seen it almost always to demonize everyone.

Just now, Dragon Liege said:

It's why I don't really use the term. I've seen it almost always to demonize everyone.

I meant every time. I should have read my post.

Ben? I don't think so. Anyways, here is a stage orange-green sociopath (kinda):

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Ben isn't a malicious sociopath. He just lacks the imagination to view things from the perspective of someone struggling. He has the silly Libertarian view that everything can be chalked up to personal choice regardless of the environment one is in.

It just comes from a place of obvious bias because he's probably never had to overcome any significant obstacles in his life, therefore he never developed the ability to truly identify or understand them.

He has traveled a lot for his work but it has been from a nested and privileged position. I highly doubt he's actually spent time in a truly impoverished area or talked directly and personally to really unfortunate people without a camera tainting the conversation.

He just lacks life experience and it shows.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Nope. Sociopath is a medical term so don't throw around.

There are clips of Ben when he's relaxed and not really arguing. He's a pretty normal guy. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.