DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It's explosion never had better sex and bigger attraction with anyone so far in my life and I had a lot of women.

Lost my mind because of her. Yes that's true

Happy to hear you finally found your hippy chick :D

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Cheated hippy chick with her. He hooked up and first night we had it.It clicked so hard. Both of us. Couldn't stop. Next day I told hippie chick what I've done.and we broke up. 

In sex Mrs pisces is like everything I ever dreamed of very loving extremly + likes my stability a lot. 

Nice. Yea fish need man-horse to feel grounded :D

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Works in bank

I work in banking too. It can get tedious, esp if you're in accounting. Member services is more people focused. All depends on the kind of work one does there and how it fits her personality

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Want to discover what is she

For starters, this ain't no fun to discover your partner completely, it should be always a mystery, always a secret. :x (imho)

Secondly, a human being is a floating river, is not set in stone, is not a rock....always changing. My spouse "grew up" a lot since we met each other. I do not take it for granted anymore thinking that I figured him out completely. This would be a naive way of thinking. I grew up myself in some aspects of life. 

Thirdly, it is fun to grow together. So do not try to understand her a lot, it is impossible anyway. Just be in a moment, enjoying alive being next to you. Pursue her depth at the same time. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

^_^ sharing this with you beautiful people, gotta run out again 

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows @zeroISinfinity@abrakamowse

Zero put me into trouble, I knew it was going to happen xD

So...let me finish something and I will write you about my meditation experience here.

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows we need to invite my other friends here :) xD

all are welcome, please do share your med-station experience ^_^

I am a pisces sun taurus moon leo asc

36 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

^_^ sharing this with you beautiful people, gotta run out again 

Cool, he goes deep with this 

Did he get to ravish that woman, though, that's what I want to know? xD 

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

Did he get to ravish that woman, though, that's what I want to know? xD 

he's probably too busy getting ravished xD he has a pisces partner 

@zeroISinfinity  See, I told ya? It works. I can not believe people do not trust astrology. My interest in it has been there for my entire life, I have noticed a lot of interesting things about people. For instance, Sagi are always souls of any companies.  My dad is Sagi, he is a huge fan of music, when he was young he arranged all disco parties in the university. I know that Sagi are very sociable, always laugh, like humor. My bff is Virgo but has Sagi in her moon, now it explains everything to me. 

@Natasha Lol, if you are a male, you would be my perfect match, hahahaha xD

Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for .

The Sun

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality, and outward-shining creative energy.

The Sun is in Sagittarius

Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes. Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss.

Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place. The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable.

Short description:

He is good, idealistic, enthusiastic, and warm-hearted. He is independent, having a taste for travel and freedom. He is curious and fair-minded.

Possible issues: He is too adventurous and may leave things to chance; may take risks which cause problems; he is rebellious and sometimes tactless when offering opinions.

Sagittarius with ascendant Virgo

Sun in III: The Sun is in the third house

You need activity and a change of scenery often, or you feel restless. You take pride in your mental agility and your friendships. You are able to adapt quite easily to whatever environment you're in. There is a strong need to communicate your knowledge to others and to learn. Your curiosity is endless. Take pride in your intellectual or communicative abilities without feeling the need to lord it over others or to always be "in the know". You have a solid grasp of facts. You have a strong influence on your peers.

272 Conjunction between the Sun and Mercury

Because your ego and your mind are usually on the same page, you possess much mental energy. You are always in a position to think about what you want, and in many ways, this is an interruption of the will. You are highly intelligent with a great drive to communicate with other. You invest a lot of pride in your intellectual capacities. You may not always listen as well as you speak, however! You might be too busy thinking about what to say next. But you are very curious and although you enjoy expressing yourself, you usually don't dominate conversations completely.

As far as studying or learning goes, you are better off reading the material than listening to a teacher. These traits come from a strong need to take an active role in communications. It is very hard for you to passively listen and absorb information.

Your opinions are usually strong and you are an independent thinker. You tend to be proud of your opinions and thoughts, and might easily get a bruised ego if you are not "heard", if your opinions are pushed aside or ignored, or if your opinions are criticized. You are expressive and possibly a very animated speaker. You are also very witty and others enjoy your playful and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.

277 Conjunction between the Sun and Venus

Social relationships are extremely important to you. You are generally charming with an easy-going manner. It is generally quite important to you that you are personally popular, to come across in a pleasant way, and to be liked and appreciated. Sometimes, vanity is part of the package. Venus is a peace-making, harmony-loving planet, and those with Sun conjunct Venus do their best to seek peace and harmony. You are diplomatic and a veritable expert at smoothing over (and sometimes glossing over) problems. You are openhanded with others, tolerant and accepting. When expressed negatively, you can be superficial and two-faced, and you can be very much tied up with appearances--your own, and sometimes others'. You might be too agreeable, too pleasant (at the expense of honesty), and downright lazy at times.

You have a fine eye for style and enjoy pleasing surroundings. You generally dress well and enjoy a certain amount of luxury. You are gracious, romantic, and sometimes romantically impulsive. You tend to rely on the power of attraction to bring people to you, rather than aggressively pursuing love interests. There can be some vanity involved here--you are most attracted to people who express interest in you, or who respond well to your charms! You are not the type of person who overtly pursues people who appear to be indifferent to you.

You are not competitive in the aggressive sense of the word, and you are not someone who loves a good chase. Instead, you work your charms and draw people to you. Your ability to attract others (Venus) is very much tied up with your ego (Sun). Because Venus rules all things feminine, all those with this aspect tend to be quite attractive.

496 Conjunction between the Sun and Uranus

It is natural for you to question tradition. You are, above all things, an individualist. You naturally rebel against that which is established. It doesn't mean that you consistently break all the rules, but you definitely do question some of the rules, especially those that simply don't make much sense. You possess a huge distaste for routine. You work best when you have some say as to when and how you get things done. You possess much self-integrity. You avoid labeling people and are most offended when others attempt to label or stereotype you.

You easily embrace new ways of doing things, you stick up for the underdog, and you express yourself in unique and inspiring ways. You don't have to try to stand out as unique--you are original, creative, and progressive without trying. You are far from pretentious. You value honesty and truth, and you avoid putting on airs. You believe in the equality of people, and easily relate to people from all walks of life. You possess an unmistakable enthusiasm about life, and generally your life is interesting because you invite unusual or adventurous experiences into your life. You are generally appreciated by others because you are open-minded, fair, and not judgmental. Nothing really seems to faze you! You take things in stride, and are rarely shocked or taken aback by human behavior.

The Moon

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image. The Moon represents the emotions, and the Moon sign shows how a person expresses themselves when at home, at ease, and comfortable.

The Moon is in Aries

Nothing quite happens soon enough with this position of the Moon. There is an inherent impatience with getting what they want. Life is a series of emergencies for Lunar Ariens. They live in the moment and have a hard time waiting for things to happen. Whims of the moment take absolute precedence in their lives. This is a fiery position of the moon. Even if the Sun or rising sign is more low-key, Moon in Aries people possess inner passion and fire. Emotional issues take precedence--there is simply no pussy-footing around when it comes to dealing with the feelings. And, dealing with new sentiments and needs stirs up a huge desire for activity. Moon in Aries has a need for acting out their needs, with no time to waste. It is hard for them to see the long-term, or to wait for things to happen. Instant gratification rules!

Oddly enough, this is a very defensive position of the Moon. These natives take things very personally, and they deal with problems by facing them right away so that they can then get on with other things. Their flare-ups generally end almost as quickly as they started. Lunar Ariens have an unmistakable independent streak. They put themselves right out there in the world, and make an impression in whatever they do. Their self-confidence is actually variable. Although a strong personality is projected, Moon in Aries people go through plenty of ups and downs. Their moodiness is not like Cancer or Pisces moodiness--they don't withdraw into themselves or escape the world when they're down. Instead, they are temperamental. Some might say that people with Moon in Aries actually enjoy trouble and confrontations. Indeed, this position is easily bored with environments that are too peaceful. Their homes--especially their childhood homes--are often battlegrounds. They rule the roost, or at least want to, and are not the most peaceful of folk to live with!

Moon in Aries people are prone to have plenty of crushes and other short-lived yet intense desires. "Needs" and "wants" are indistinguishable to Lunar Ariens at any given time. In their minds, what they want is so powerful that it becomes an absolute need. In young adulthood, they can be dangerous with a credit card. Whoever offered the advice to freeze your credit card in a container of water, and then let the block of ice thaw before using the card, unwittingly had people with Moon in Aries in mind. The whole idea was to see if the shopping whim of the moment would pass by the time the card was ready to use. Still, with this scenario, I wouldn't be surprised to see Moon in Aries hacking away at the ice. That is, if Aries actually takes the advice in the first place!

Others will appreciate that people with Moon in Aries rarely sulk or play any drawn-out games of manipulation. You can pretty much know what they want at any given time. They are generally ruled by their own emotional needs, and they're not always as concerned about others' needs during these "emergencies". Somehow, they have people around them scrambling to help them solve their problems. There's an aura of childlike innocence around Lunar Ariens, even when they're getting their way again, that can be charming indeed!

Moon in VIII: The Moon is in the eighth house

He has a predilection for deep and profound dreams. Romantic fantasies figure strongly. Possibly quite interested in the occult.

While you have a strong need for emotional security, you are also a person who is drawn to pushing your own limits, and many lifestyle changes can be the result of this need to challenge, or reinvent, yourself emotionally. You are always fascinated with how people work, taboos, secrets, and all that is forbidden or hidden. Sexual unrest, or an apparent need to constantly change sexual partners or to challenge yourself sexually, may be a symptom of emotional insecurity. Connecting with another person intimately is an emotional need, but your changeable emotions might often get in the way of your goal. Jealousy and possessiveness might also be qualities you struggle with. At your best, however, you are a person who is intimate, deep, and intensely loyal to a partner.

-66 Square between the Moon and Mars

You can be precocious, animated, and passionate. You seek emotional excitement in your life. Although you often project a brave and tough image, your skin isn't as thick as you'd have others believe. You tend to put up defenses due to your emotionally vulnerable and excitable disposition. Unrest is characteristic, as you are bored by routine and become easily frustrated when life is "too easy". There's a buzz of energy surrounding you, and you tend to meet with many conflicts in your life. With the opposition, the conflict tends to be lived through relationships. The passions are quite raw, especially in youth.

If you can channel your excitable energy into sports or some other competitive field, all the better. Although you can be a decidedly amiable and interesting person, others always seem to sense your boundaries. Something is bound to get you worked up, and it's not always clear what that something will be. Your bluntness can be both appreciated and considered offensive, depending on your audience! You are eager to make a personal impact on those around you. It is possible that you are too eager in this sense, and you come across as self-absorbed and difficult to stomach. Patience is definitely not your strong point! Your responses are quick, and your are a passionate person who is usually quite courageous although your energy is sporadic and sometimes wasted. You are sexually responsive.

Short description: He is very emotional and can be driven to do things by his emotions. He may not always think things over or through in a given situation. He can be irascible and easily angered or fired up. Marital or domestic strife or a heated atmosphere at home is possible.

-135 Opposition between the Moon and Saturn

When the Moon is in hard aspect to Saturn in the natal chart, natives need to learn to trust others more. Fear keeps them from fully enjoying personal relationships, and fear is behind the occasional rigidity that they express. When they let themselves receive nurture or care from others, an inner voice cautions them that it might not be sincere, long-lasting, or enough! There can be some reluctance about becoming a parent, but once taken on, these people don't take their responsibility lightly.

Emotional reticence is the main theme of these aspects. Many people with this aspect had a lot of conditions placed on the love they received in early childhood. They tend to expect the same later in life. With hard Saturn aspects, individuals are often plagued with doubts, not only about the self but about what to expect from life itself. The problem is that expecting difficulties or negative situations creates an aura around them that perpetuates the problem. They must work hard at positive thinking and expecting more from life. Ironically, many people with hard Saturn aspects can be quite sarcastic, skeptical, and rigid in manner. This is essentially a defense mechanism designed to protect themselves from harshness in the world.

It is extremely likely that they feel neglected because they perceive it in the first place, and later expect it, to be the case. There's a vicious circle going on here that can only be broken when the patterns created by negative conditioning are broken. Adjusting one's perceptions and expectations is the key to breaking out of these negative patterns. Otherwise, natives of hard Moon-Saturn aspects will live life feeling left out--attracting circumstances that perpetuate a feeling of deep unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

Short description: He has changeable moods, a reserved character, can be stubborn and may lack assurance. His relationship with a guardian may have been difficult or a challenging early family life in some cases.

89 Trine between the Moon and Neptune

Positive aspect: He is kind and sympathetic, with a strongly compassionate nature. When in love, he is usually very devoted. In fact, he is devoted by nature, not only in matters of the heart.

There is an unmistakably compassionate and understanding side to his nature. He has a natural affinity to music. While everyone enjoys music, people with Moon in harmonious aspect to Neptune respond to music as a vehicle to heal, relax, and to uplift the soul. Naturally perceptive, without even trying he tunes into the feelings of others, and the mood of his surroundings. There is a distinct emotional need to escape into the world of imagination, and to withdraw from others at times when he needs to re-center himself, largely because he tends to "take in" a lot of mixed energies from his surroundings. Strong and sudden "feelings" and hunches can overcome him. More often than not, his intuition is correct, although his imagination is also powerful and he can read too much into a situation as a result. Some laziness is associated with this position. This stems from a natural timidity and sensitivity that is apparent from youth. He may have been labeled "shy" in youth, and family members or friends may have jumped in to "save" him from situations that required boldness or aggressiveness. Thus, passivity was accepted and, as adults, he may be less experienced than most when it comes to reaching out or going after what he wants.

-114 Opposition between the Moon and Pluto

He has intense emotions and passionate feelings. He fear the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and can fear change, upheaval, being caught unawares, having the rug pulled from beneath his feet. At the same time, he attracts change and disruptions. The love life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because he attracts intense partners. There can also be big expectations of a partner or partnership.

124 Sextile between the Moon and Midheaven

He has a strong sense of family, profound feelings, and may especially like children and animals. If there are changes in his professional life, they are most often for the better. There is a sense of forward movement, popularity with those in authority or in the professional life.

Mercury

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury is in Sagittarius

Enthusiastic, humorous, and sometimes moralistic. He has strong opinions, and will often be eager to share them! Democrat, philosopher, tolerant, respectful of laws. Interested in foreign places and learning more languages. Believes that everything teaches you something.

Mercury in III: Mercury is in the third house

Deep studies. Adaptable. He is attracted to the Arts/letters. He knows how to share ideas. May move around a lot professionally. Can easily keep many irons in the fire at the same time. A true multi-tasker.

This is an especially curious and inquisitive position for Mercury. You are generally very interested in reading, teaching, speaking, exchanging ideas, keeping current with the daily news, and perhaps gossiping. Your interests are many and varied, sometimes to the point that you barely skim the surface of any one topic. You are also very easily distracted and your attention span can be quite short. Quick to learn, you are also swift to share what you know with others. You can be very talkative when you have the chance. You can be a list maker, and often are quite involved in your community. Some of you can be quite nervous or fidgety.

364 Conjunction between Mercury - Venus

He looks on the bright side of life. He is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. He enjoys speaking and writing, and he does both with charm and artistry. His intellectual pleasures are very much influenced by his feelings. He is amorous and sensual. He likes beauty, the Arts, travelling, frequent changes of scenery. Aims always for diplomacy. Very charming.

152 Conjunction between Mercury - Uranus

He is perspicacious, ingenious. He binds intelligence and originality together with genius. He likes literature, especially fiction. He is spontaneous in his friendships and knows how to turn situations around positively.

Venus

Venus represents an interest in emotions and values, exchange, and sharing with others.

Venus is in Sagittarius

When Venus in Sagittarius people are in love, they need to feel they can grow and expand their horizons through their relationship. They want to learn new things, and experience everything together. These are idealistic lovers who want you to appreciate their beliefs, visions, and ideals. They can be a confusing mix of the lighthearted and serious. They are roamers and seekers, and don't commit in their relationships as easily as others. Venus in Sagittarius people turn others on with their big smiles and laughs, their jokes, their grand schemes, their dreams, and their friendly, flirtatious behavior. They pride themselves on their open minds, but you may notice they can be judgmental too. They are threatened by inhibitions on the part of their lover, dullness, and emotional overkill. They are restless, and won't put up with lovers who dwell on any one thing. When the going gets tough in their relationship, they have an overwhelming need to run away. Usually this only means getting out and experiencing something new before they come back, but sometimes it can be for good. They are attracted to people in love with life. You don't need to be refined, polished, or graceful to win their favor.

Pleasing Venus in Sagittarius involves allowing them lots of room in the relationship to grow. Avoid getting stuck in a rut, and understand their need to move on. Learn to laugh, but take their rants and raves seriously. Avoid criticizing their beliefs, join them in debates, and philosophize along with them. When they feel the need for more experience, join them! Learn to look past their clumsiness with you and your feelings, and avoid cornering them or forcing them to commit.

Venus in III: Venus is in the third house

May like everything that is beautiful, as well as decorum. Outstanding intelligence. He may work in a trade linked to beauty, fashion. Numerous but select friends.

You are verbally expressive, diplomatic, and aim to be tactful. You easily win others over with your words, whether it's because of a likeable facility with language, a beautiful voice, or a diplomatic use of words. You readily give out compliments. Some of you might use flattery to your own benefit at the risk of being ingenuine. You are generally a very good mediator, aiming to settle arguments quickly and restoring at least temporary peace. You have a mischievous side, however, and your desire to be tactful and polite with others doesn't always succeed. Some of you might engage in a lot of mind games, and others might eventually find out that you don't always mean what you say or say what you mean! You value mental stimulation and frequent changes of scenery in your love relationships.

145 Conjunction between Venus - Uranus

Independent in love. His love life is rich, but possibly with passing love affairs. He can tire quickly and can be scared of losing his liberty. Traditional marriage may not be for him. He has that little something that attracts others. He likes amorous adventures or unusual pastimes, he is romantic, although a little detached or unpredictable. He is the eternal lover and is more likely to break something off than live untruly. He likes art, anything new.

The ability to get along with--and accept--people from all walks of life as friends is strong with this position. He can readily see through insincerity in others. In relationships, tolerance is the most important "ingredient" to him. His sexual preferences can be somewhat unconventional, and he may not be happy with a partner who tries to limit his sexual expression. He is usually quite capable of maintaining relationships that require a great deal of freedom and tolerance, such as long-distance romances or set-ups in which partners are unable to see each other consistently. His style in love can be somewhat free and breezy, and possibly noncommittal. He quite naturally accepts the idea that his partner might need some personal space and freedom.

Mars

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars is in Capricorn

With fiery Mars in the more orderly sign of Capricorn, natives with this position have a subdued and controlled style of approaching life. Most don't come across as particularly enthusiastic; rather, theirs is a low-key but determined energy. Mars in Capricorn natives like to be on top of things. They are generally goal-oriented and focused people who are not afraid of hard work. Most are achievers by nature, and many possess well-defined ambitions--well-defined to themselves more than anything. They're not particularly flashy people, but their drive to succeed and to make their lives secure is strong, even if it's not right out there for the world to see. Anger is expressed in a rather cool, level-headed way with this position of Mars. Self-control is strong when it comes to expressing anger, drive, energy, and sexuality. Capricorn is a sign that detests waste of any kind. It also fears disorderliness and "letting go". With Mars in Capricorn, there is generally a powerful need to stay in control.

This is not to say that natives of this position are cold in any sense of the word. Their desires are strong, but they are often centered around the physical and material world--all that can be seen and held. With Mars in an Earth sign, sensuality is expressed in an earthy way. However, unlike Mars in Taurus, for example, (another earth sign), Mars in Capricorn is not self-indulgent by nature. These people are usually quite disciplined. Capricorn possesses the ability to plan for the future--something that many other signs have difficulty doing. Mars in Capricorn natives are working toward realistic and attainable goals. They are productive people who get off when they see tangible results from their efforts. Many natives with this position are a little hard on themselves, and sometimes others. They usually can be relied upon because they have an innate sense of responsibility to both themselves and to those they care about. Most of them are very hard-working, and one of their strategies for anger management is to throw themselves even more energetically into their work!

Mars in IV: Mars is in the fourth house

Quick decisions; he may have a lot of things on his plate and wants to succeed. He will succeed through a phenomenal work-rate. Stormy or simply active family life, where his leardership or aggressiveness shows itself.

You can be fiercely protective of your close friends and family with Mars in your solar fourth house. Anger may be deeply felt and possibly deeply buried, too! As a result, it can be difficult for others to pinpoint your true motives, and you can be considered a real enigma. You can be passive-aggressive in your approach to the outside world when younger, which could lead to resentments if you are not careful--or confident--enough to take a more direct approach to pursuing your desires and expressing your anger. With time and experience, as well as substantial work towards achieving a healthy balance between emotional self-control and expression, you're likely to deal with frustrations in a more empowering way.

83 Sextile between Mars - Jupiter

He has a good sense of organization, he is jovial, frank, and sincere. He is full of dynamism and abundant energy. He loves life, taking all it has to offer. He likes sports and the outdoor life. He is successful professionally and emotionally. He may have many children or projects and ventures.

He is honest and forthright in his dealings with others, and He tends to trust others readily. He can be a bit careless about spending money, however, and this is probably because he is so eternally optimistic that there will always be plenty around. The possibility of failure does not enter his mind, although success itself is not as important to him as enjoyment and happiness are. Can be pleasantly competitive and good-humored.

228 Conjunction between Mars - Lilith

Love affairs are passionate. There is an instinctive understanding of intensity, the dark side of our natures, and passion.

42 Trine between Mars - Ascendant

He is energetic and direct.

Jupiter

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter is in Scorpio

He attracts the most good fortune when he puts his "all" into a project or undertaking, and uses his magnetic powers to heal others. Enthusiastic for deeper studies and meanings, all that is taboo or mysterious, psychology. Values decisiveness, intensity, willpower, commitment, and strength. Very strong problem-solving nature, cutting to the chase. Science and research may be prosperous avenues.

Jupiter in III: Jupiter is in the third house

He is has good judgement, a sense of values, an open and optimistic mind, a good education and high moral standards. He likes studying. He is successful in communications work. his professional work is a vocation and plays a great part in his life.

96 Sextile between Jupiter - Ascendant

He likes meeting friends, enjoying a good meal and cordial atmospheres. He is pleasant, jovial, and engaging.

Saturn

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn is in Libra

Recognized for his seriousness, moral qualities. He is respectable, conscientious.

Weaknesses: may not be open to new ideas.

Saturn in II: Saturn is in the second house

Even if he is rich, will always give the impression of being in financial difficulties. If he is broke, he gives the same impression - this time with reason. He fears being without money, and may be especially cautious with possessions and finances as a result.

36 Sextile between Saturn - Neptune

His plans are realized in a methodical fashion. He works hard to achieve success.

220 Conjunction between Saturn - Pluto

He perseveres, achieving his projects through hard work.

7 Trine between Saturn - Midheaven

He is ambitious, but in a deliberate, calculated, well-balanced way. He is persevering, mostly serious, and orderly. He climbs the ladder slowly but surely; if need be, he is willing to change his ideas. He is wise and experienced.

Uranus

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Sagittarius

He is shy, delicate but proud, bold and lively.

Uranus in III: Uranus is in the third house

He is curious and inventive. If he does not study for a long time, he will be self-taught. He is intelligent, with a strong personality. He does not like routine and might regularly go on missions for work purposes or on learning tangents.

Neptune

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune is in Sagittarius

May especially enjoy long voyages, things foreign, being close to water. Altruistic, broad spiritual vision, humane, spiritual.

Neptune in IV: Neptune is in the fourth house

He succeeds thanks to brilliant and unusual ideas. He can be very much influenced by his mother or guardian.

32 Sextile between Neptune - Pluto

He is perceptive and able to see layers to a situation. He is naturally drawn to learning what makes himself and others tick.

-14 Square between Neptune - Ascendant

He is very easily influenced and fragile. He may suffer disappointments due to high expectations.

-26 Opposition between Neptune - Midheaven

He may lack assurance, self-confidence. He does not always choose the right path due to struggles with believing in hunches.

Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations, and elimination.

Pluto is in Libra

May look for new ways to relate to others.

3 Trine between Pluto - Midheaven

He can pour much of his energy into succeeding professionally. He is an authority figure and a great organizer. Strong sense of authority.

Lilith

Black Moon Lilith represents our darker, deeper natures that may be repressed or buried.

Lilith in Capricorn

He may have felt wrong for his desire to excel, succeed, or reach for worldly goals and ambitions, and he may feel uncomfortable around people who seem materialistic, status-conscious, or particularly business-minded and practical or ambitious. It can be hard to connect with his own ambitions and need for approval, but going there and allowing himself to feel these needs can be life-changing.

North Node-South Node

The South Node represents our overdeveloped character traits. We are talented here but if we overdo this area of life or hold onto these traits to feel secure, we may stagnate. The North Node points to the qualities that we need to work on and develop to achieve inner balance and fulfillment.

True North Node in Cancer

He is excellent at managing, overseeing, and organizing. He is learning to work on his inner foundation, accepting his need to nurture and be nurtured. His path is to moderate his tendency to over-manage his life and to relax his standards of achievement. As he does so, he discovers he more easily achieves his goals. He also learns to trust his instincts. Qualities to develop: willingness to be cared for or supported, subordination.

North Node in X: North Node in the Tenth House

He is sympathetic and kind, preferring to stay childlike and free. He may resist labels, responsibility, the limelight, recognition, or "growing up," but over time, this limits his growth. Qualities to develop: ambition, commitment, responsibility.

The Houses

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Sagittarius with ascendant Virgo

Ascendant is Virgo

People with Virgo rising are often a little understated in their personal mannerisms and appearance, although a lot depends on the position of Mercury (the ruling planet of Virgo) in the chart. Generally, there is an intelligent and reserved aura about Virgo rising individuals that is unmistakable. These are actually somewhat shy people who need time to analyze things around them before they warm up to both situations and people. This quality can be received exactly as that, or it can be received as a rather stand-offish, cool, and even critical manner (depending on the audience). One of the biggest personality traits of this position is body-awareness. People with Virgo ascendants are sensitive to any discomfort or other signals their body gives them. Many are especially interested and concerned with physical health, and some are attracted to mind-body awareness exercises such as yoga. Virgo rising people are often rather particular about food. Although some have good appetites, there can be an unmistakable pickiness about what they put in and on their bodies. Virgo ascendant natives have a tendency to worry a lot, especially when confronted with new situations. They notice the tiniest details that others overlook.

Many people with this position have a tendency to attract (or be attracted to) people who need help. Their relationships may be confusing as a result. Despite the Virgo rising tendency to appear rather collected and professional, relationships can sometimes be messy simply because these natives don't always see their partners and partnerships clearly. There's a quiet charm to many Virgo rising people. Once they have the chance to warm up to new people and situations, you'll find they have a lot to offer. They'll help you out of a jam, go out on a limb for you, and surprise you with a natural modesty under a somewhat critical and standoffish manner.

House II - the second house - is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

Libra on House II

Income may come either as a result of an advantageous marriage or union, through artistic expression and diplomatic means, or by a very useful association. Partnerships can help further financial goals. Venus by sign and house can show other areas for making money.

House III - the third house - is the area of social and intellectual learning.

Scorpio on House III

Can make a good investigator because he is very curious, loves researching and does it with a lot of patience, enjoying solving mysteries, cracking a code. He knows how to take risks, while being wary of the dangers or consequences.

House IV - the fourth house - is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

Sagittarius on House IV

He may very well marry a foreigner, or go to live abroad permanently and set up home there. At the least, very interested in faraway places. Or, he loves spacious and well-lit homes.

House V - the fifth house - is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

Capricorn on House V

The absolute example of the "serious" type. Everything is calculated, the slightest risk analyzed, patience is one of his main qualities. He knows little about chance. One or two love affairs, marriage, a family, all unproblematic - done calmly with love and wisdom.

House VI - the sixth house - is the area of learning by material transaction.

Aquarius on House VI

One of the professions or teaching. Weak point: the circulation.

House VII - the seventh house - is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

Pisces on House VII

He may attract partners who need help or who are unreliable. If the condition of this house is good, it can be a warm, artistic, and compassionate union. Sometimes this points to a hasty marriage that just as quickly disappoints. The spouse's lack of energy and vitality will annoy him, and this could lead to the break-up of a union. A second, happier union is likely.

House VIII - the eighth house - is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

Aries on House VIII

The spouse will tend to spend more money than he earns. Be careful of any haste that could prove dangerous.

House IX - the ninth house - is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

Taurus on House IX

He may travel little, no great attraction for abroad. Unlikely to change principles, practically never changing the mind or beliefs.

House X - the tenth house - is the area of material action. The Midheaven represents the work one will do in one's life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older.

Gemini on House X

Profession requiring lots of change and movement. If this isn't the case, then lots of job changes. He likes to move, travel, write.

House XI - the eleventh house - is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

Cancer on House XI

Sincere and life-long friendships. The family comes first, however.

House XII - the twelfth house - is the area of education and of emotion. This is where we meet our karma, deal with endings, and sometimes where we bury things.

Leo on House XII

A few problems with authority or someone in charge.

natasha.PNG

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows @Natasha

Guys, we need to kick out Drew from our thread, he is the only Pisces here xDxDxD

Three of us are fire, and he is the only water. Natasha Sagi is well.

We need more Leos here to complete the circle. 

So Leos are neededxD. Natasha do you know any Leos? ( except the main one, lol) 

Drew do you know who is @abrakamowse ? Maybe Leo?xD

Edited by Galyna

38 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

please do share your med-station experience

Okay, so nothing really new.  Sat there like a damn cat xDand observed my inner being. 

I know people saying that we have to do it first thing in the morning, I have to disagree. At noon is better for me. 

I could not concentrate because my mind had just woken up and I was very excited. I was thinking about the future things I will have to do, about yesterday. On top of that I could not concentrate because of the birds that sing here every morning. At noon is more quieter. 

I was amazed btw how much my identity belongs to my thoughts. It is all about the thoughts. Thoughts arise and we immediately associate with them. We are nothing by pure thoughts. I mean our egos. 

So, I have concluded that I = thought ,  I experienced it so clearly. One thing is to hear about it, another thing is to feel it. So scary that our default state is this thought process that never ends. 

Today was not good at all. Did not like it. Prob will do one at night. But I try to meditate everywhere if I have a chance, even if it is for couple of minutes. 

12 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Drew do you know who is @abrakamowse ? Maybe Leo?xD

not sure,,,,but i know of one with a journal @Iiris your presence is welcome! :) 

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Guys, we need to kick out Drew from our thread, he is the only Pisces here xDxDxD

Three of us are fire, and he is the only water.

@Preety_India I am feeling overwhelmed and would love to have more water around here, too much fire! We can tag team ;)

@Galyna ahh yea there are many forms of med-sta-tion, definitely do whatever feels the best! Why not meditate on the birds, what are the goals for your meditating? I am ritualizing a check in with inner feelings and ignoring mental chatter as well. Once i go within i allow whatever to come out, also i find enjoyable concentration exercises 

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I am ritualizing a check in with inner feelings and ignoring mental chatter as well.

Actually I maybe doing already just not realizing. 

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

hat are the goals for your meditating?

To pursue the nature of my being :).

I really do not care about relaxation. I would say if nothing bugs me I am pretty calm and relaxed inside. Unless I am in passion for something or really excited about smth. 

@Galyna Thanks for the reading! Woa took me awhile to finish :D

There were a few little things I don't see in me xD, but for the most part it's pretty accurate 

@Natasha I agree. I am happy that you've enjoyed it. :)

I'm a Pisces. 

I have put out the fire here. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Along with @DrewNows im riding waves.. Huge waves. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.