TheUniverseIsLove

Anesthesia

20 posts in this topic

I go under for a procedure tomorrow and then again on the 14th.

I have been under once when I had my wisdom teeth out.

I am curious to explore the state more and my reactions after.

What have your experiences been?

Where is consciousness?  

Anesthesia update:

Slept like a baby and dreamt I was at a rave (I have never been to a rave ?)

Had a song stuck in my head when I woke up that I didn’t recognize. Didn’t get a chance to write them down, and don’t remember them now. 

Missed wisdom! 

I will bring a notebook with me next time. Lol

Apparently under anesthesia, one's consciousness goes to a rave.

This is a less well-documented effect.

I've learnt something, thank you :D

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

It was years ago but I had a bliss kind of thing happen the next morning after I had my wisdom teeth out. Thought it was the pain meds but, no, it was some sort of short lived after effect from the anesthesia. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I guess that a lot of people don’t remember the dreams when under (as told by a nurse) 

Also it is surreal that you don’t consciously remember anything they did to you.  
Just a really deep nap. 

Also, the nurse told me that a lot of younger women (I’m 28, but look about 23ish) cry after coming out of it, so she was surprised I was so giddy. 

Side note. Tried to google anesthesia relations to psychedelics and it led me to a random article about the oracle of Delos (Greece) 

I have actually been to Delos, but didn’t know about the oracle until now.

Fumes supposedly came out of cracks in the environment and gave her the ability to predict things via Apollo.

She was woke AF. 
I want to look into it more. I feel like maybe oracles were just hella enlightened folk. 

I go in for surgery on Friday. I'll let you know what happens

I got 20 minutes of anesthesia done last week. Out cold. Zero consciousness. It was a pretty cool experience. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert. It kicked in so fast, like within 60 seconds I was out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got 20 minutes of anesthesia done last week. Out cold. Zero consciousness. It was a pretty cool experience. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert. It kicked in so fast, like within 60 seconds I was out.

Is everything all right, brother Leo? I hope for a minor issue.

How do you explain the dissaperance of consciousness during anesthesia its relationship to mind and brain. Would it be like death? Is consciousness something that in a way or another should remain a costant, and totally zero like during anesthesia?

@docs20 I had the same questions in my head some time ago.

I realized that we rely too much on memory, maybe you are super conscious in total stillness during anesthesia and feel all of it but just forget later on? 

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

I was under anesthesia once. The nurses told be later that when I was being transferred back to a room on my bed, I was shouting all over the hospital: "I love you all! Thank you for taking care of me, I love you!"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Zero consciousness = pure consciousness?

9 minutes ago, Member said:

Zero consciousness = pure consciousness?

Zero Consciousness ? As it is dude ?‍♂️ 

AS IT IS!! You're making something up (interpretation /question not exist in the first place.. the fuck dude your ego is wondering too much go and tame it

52 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Zero Consciousness ? As it is dude ?‍♂️ 

AS IT IS!! You're making something up (interpretation /question not exist in the first place.. the fuck dude your ego is wondering too much go and tame it

What's your fucking problem? You're annoyed by a simple question and then talk about MY ego?

Edit: just found a picture of you so that explains everything ?

13ymdv.png

Edited by Member

8 minutes ago, Adam M said:

@SirVladimir that's adorable ?

Yeah. The bed was chugging along and I was shouting that over and over. Half the hospital was laughing supposedly, even doctors and nurses we met along the way. I didn't remember a goddamn thing. 

6 hours ago, Girzo said:

@SirVladimir I have loved the nurses too. xD

Ah. I see you're a man of culture as well.

@Member how can zero consciousness be pure consciousness.  How can consciousness be aware of itself without a object as a frame of reference

Anesthesia is interesting. I still remember the effects 20 years ago. While under for dental work, I dreamed I was spitting out my teeth and walking around in a street mall. It was so confusing because it was so real. Consciousness is amazing.