Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,072 posts in this topic

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."  —Exodus 9:14–16 

Bare fist fight

Edited by Enlightenment

"Reality is brutal and it does not care about being fair to you."

-- Leo Gura

I grew up in Orange/Green society but I remember Stage Red moments from when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old.

1. Me and my friend went to school after closing and broke a window with a rock and ran away. I guess I had some Blue in me because I still felt some guilt about it. 

2. I once lost a music competition and to get revenge I stole the prize from the boys who won and trashed it in secret. It was some sort of bath soap, teachers found out, my dad was asked to come to school and talk about it, he didnt give a shit haha, guess he thought I shouldve won anyway.

It's just a ride.

This video is actually hilarious. Clear example of red

YouTube keeps recommending me ear rape:

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

12 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

YouTube keeps recommending me ear rape:

That's next level cringe :|

Edited by Fearey

INTP 5w4 from Norway

Happy? No problem. Not happy? No problem. It might be helpful to cut ones attachment to happiness, it's up to you to decide. There is no right or wrong here. I can only tell you that from past experiences I've come across what I consider the dangers of using spirituality as a way of escapism.