Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

@Raphael all his videos are parodies and he got many klick baits by getting angry about something. He mimics a crazy kid. He just want you believe he is really angry. But he is not. So you failed to recognize this

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think the conductor Terence Fletcher from the movie Whiplash is a mix of red and blue. Not sure if he's more blue than red though. Any thoughts?

That guy is insane.  Seems to be more Blue than Red, but he's definitely not solid Blue. Reminds me of this:

On 6/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

Very intelligent Orange/Green person with quite a few personal issues.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

That guy is insane.  Seems to be more Blue than Red, but he's definitely not solid Blue. Reminds me of this:

I saw a documentary about Marilyn Manson that portrays him as a shell of a human and a stage orange pipe dream come to life. Essentially, his story is the get-rich-and-famous version of "fake it till you make it": construct a persona and sell yourself as a product,

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I saw a documentary about Marilyn Manson that portrays him as a shell of a human and a stage orange pipe dream come to life. Essentially, his story is the get-rich-and-famous version of "fake it till you make it": construct a persona and sell yourself as a product,

He has a lot of Orange, but I don't think the core messages were fake.

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Raphael all his videos are parodies and he got many klick baits by getting angry about something. He mimics a crazy kid. He just want you believe he is really angry. But he is not. So you failed to recognize this

Ok, I always thought it was real, so he is a good actor. But do you think that he would do videos like this if he was high conscious?

I think that it's red/blue imposing its authority on blue people and insulting its own blue people.

El Chapo is classic Red. Watch some documentaries about him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As some of you may know a guy who went by the name "boonk gang" from a few years ago where he went around stealing stuff on camera and went viral and became super famous until he got arrested a few years back & his time in jail raised his consciousness radically. I would say a radical leap from unhealthy red to healthy blue? Maybe even shades of green and sprinkles of teir 2? Really inspiring. I would love to know your guys thoughts 

Edited by Vipassana

On 7/4/2020 at 5:58 PM, Peter-Andre said:

I think the conductor Terence Fletcher from the movie Whiplash is a mix of red and blue. Not sure if he's more blue than red though. Any thoughts?

I just saw this movie. it was damn good and the ending O.o

This still makes my heart beat faster. Great example of red. Were my idols as I had a red phase when I was about 9-13 years old, lot of wanna-be gansters in my school. Kids walking around with butterfly knives, looking to create trouble. Red is A LOT about FEAR. I remember being so afraid every day of school and acting tough to try to scare others away. It really didn't work as I've always been a softie inside haha xD So I had a break with all that after a traumatic encounter with a bully. I decided to be a rocker instead and grew my hair long, started playing guitar and singing when I was 14, writing songs. Was a great way to express anger, fear and loneliness. It was really shocking for me to start school, because before that life was like heaven, I was so sheilded, like a orange/green kind of home with lot of abundance and care. Now thanks to meeting God through LSD I understand that it was all Love, and I am grateful for all this as it made me who I am (or am not? haha) today...

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

6 hours ago, Vipassana said:

As some of you may know a guy who went by the name "boonk gang" from a few years ago where he went around stealing stuff on camera and went viral and became super famous until he got arrested a few years back & his time in jail raised his consciousness radically. I would say a radical leap from unhealthy red to healthy blue? Maybe even shades of green and sprinkles of teir 2? Really inspiring. I would love to know your guys thoughts 

Hey! (twitter friend LOL)

lmao I do remember this guy, pretty sick story!

Yeah I've heard similar stories of stage red progressing to stage blue through Christianity or Islam whilst at prison, interesting 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I just saw this movie. it was damn good and the ending O.o

Yeah, I love that movie! I've seen it like 4 or 5 times now.

This reminds me of Leo's latest video "Why liberterianism is nonsense...". Kids reverting to red/ purple. I liked the book more than the movie. Still I sense it is quite realistic (despite the plot holes).

Also reminds me of the Vice documentary on YT of child soldiers in Liberia cannibalizing each other (not posting link here as if I remember correctly it was gory). Maaan we should be so grateful our parents and teachers kept us from killing each other... and yeah thanks to Loving government :x

Edited by Marten
spelling

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

15367815202857-800x450.jpg 

I guess this guy is stage red or I suppose he could be blue or orange as well 

I could see humans being him and hunting alien creatures for sport if our technology was advanced enough 

Edited by Lyubov