Dinesh Karki

How to Cure Brain Fog?

23 posts in this topic

When I am talking with people. I forget what I need to tell them like college name, office name, places and after some time later I remember what it was. I have this kind of problem. If anyone already faced this kind of problem and had solution. Please mention it.

@Dinesh Karki This is a common problem with hormone levels. I would speak with your doctor and have your testosterone levels pulled along with estrodial, TSH, PSA, sex hormone binding, CMP, FSH. Your T levels should be in the 600-800 level for males. We treat brain fog at my clinic, etc. 

I'll link a brain supplement that is vegan friendly as well that we recommend to patients. 

https://www.a1supplements.com/brain-armor-pro-brain-nutrient-formula-liquid?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv8Lft62d6gIVrdSzCh0--QduEAQYAyABEgIShPD_BwE

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@Dinesh Karki Dairy will negatively impact your hormones. It should never be consumed. Ever. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
-Russell Bufalino

@Dinesh Karki The brain supplement will help. That is a natural way.

Stop consuming all animal products. ALL. No animal proteins. Work out every day. Ashwganda(?) I think stimulates testosterone production as well. But taking bio-identical hormones is natural to your body. It's not steroids or anything. It's like a supplement. 

Some people have fucked up their hormones so bad from prolonged consumption of animals and their secretions that, you will probably need bio-identical hormones. 

Edit: I have heard in the vegan community that ashwaganda stimulates T production. I have not seen science backing up this claim. 

Edited by JessiChell

-Russell Bufalino

15 minutes ago, Dinesh Karki said:

When I am talking with people. I forget what I need to tell them like college name, office name, places and after some time later I remember what it was. I have this kind of problem. If anyone already faced this kind of problem and had solution. Please mention it.

Brain Fog can have multiple causes, google  

Brain Fog

and read 3 different sites on it 

the solution will be different according to the cause 

Edited by Nak Khid

intermittent fasting 

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

I have the same shitty problem generally. Currently I'm doing fine. Some things that worked for me (I suggest you try the diet changes before trying supplements):

Zero added/refined sugar(this is non-negotiable, the worst offender)

No dairy (little amounts is fine, it's also a great offender though)

Eating enough calories( I sometimes forget to eat enough and that fucks me up)

Meditation

Supplements:

NAC

Creatine (the most useful supplement for me overall. It kills my brain fog when coupled with any stimulant)

Caffeine + l-theanine

Microdosing LSD

Doesn't work:

Nofap

Edited by Espaim

I would start with looking at your diet and overall lifestyle before grabbing a lot of supplements as the issue could be as simple as some minor nutritional deficiencies or imbalances on some of the metabolic energy cycles. Any nutritional deficiencies will be driving hormonal and neurotransmitter deficiencies so it is always important to look at whether the individual cells of the body are well fed. 

1. if you are consuming a lot of foods with high glycemic load (white rice, white potatoes, sweets, pastries, white bread) those will give you a nice insulin rollercoaster destroying any cognitive capability 

2. caffeine can do that 

3. dehydration

4. lack of individual micronutrients from fruits and vegetables

5. imbalances in your dietary fats as every brain cells needs to be surrounded by a lipid layer made of all essential fatty acids and phospholipids. If you are someone who does not consume sources of healthy fats and there is a lot of saturated fats deposited in this are it may actually give your brain mild insulin resistance 

6. protein deficiency can cause a reduced production of different neurotransmitters that help your brian synapses communicate with each other. Protein from diet is also needed to create acetylcholine, phosphatidylserine and other essential elements allowing brain cell-to-cell communication. Ideally, you'd get that protein mostly from plants. 

SO before you burn a lot of money on tests and supplements make sure your diet is spot on, that you sleep well, exercise daily, hydrate well and avoid being in chronic state of excessive stress. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Once again, unfortunately, I can relate, here is my top 5 what causes brain fog for me:

1. Masturbation. - Stop jerking off so often, keep it to once a week or even less.
2. Alcohol/drugs - no need to explain this one. (I don't know about psychedelics, but I'm talking about weed/MDMA/Coke)
3. Cigarettes - same as above.
4, Sleep - Go to sleep (or atleast try to) at the same time everyday, and wake up the same time.
5. Meditation - Develop a meditation habit (Leo has videos on this)

Start working out and work on your nutrition.

In general - most brain fog, slow thinking, bad metabolism are mostly related to unhealthy lifestyle. 
Work on it.

@Dinesh Karki Sometimes, relieving brain fog is a matter of correcting a nutritional deficiency, switching medications or improving the quality of your sleep. Home remedies to improve brain fog include: sleeping 8 to 9 hours per night. managing stress by knowing your limitations and avoiding excessive alcohol and caffeine.

How to clear your mind and reduce brain fog

Clear the clutter. Cleaning up your desk is often a procrastination tool, but sometimes a little bit of directed procrastination can do your brain the world of good. ...

Go for a walk. ...

Sip water constantly. ...

Get a fruity snack. ...

Brainstorm with someone. ...

Change your workspace.

There are hundreds of possible causes of brain fog. So you'll have to troubleshoot every one until you find what is the case for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are hundreds of possible causes of brain fog. So you'll have to troubleshoot every one until you find what is the case for you.

The irony is that brain fog makes this process way harder

@Espaim

1 hour ago, Espaim said:

The irony is that brain fog makes this process way harder

Exactly. In the meantime, I've found meditation, intermittent fasting, and semen retention can reduce and severely diminish brain fog, at least long enough that exploring the exact causes are possible without mental fatigue.