tuckerwphotography

Who created God?

55 posts in this topic

I get that God created life via The Big Bang so that God could experience itself as Creator. But who created God prior to The Big Bang? Was there ever any “nothing” before there was something?

Never was a big bang. You existed and will exist forever. This is a dream. This is YOU. 

Nothing =Infinite Love that you are. 

@tuckerwphotography If something other than God created God, then that "something other" will become really God.

That which is uncreated creates everything. The idea or concept of God is "that which exists without being created".

It's self-existent, or existence itself.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The big bang was created when the big bong collapsed. Wait what?  Big bang, big bong, ding dong.  God is a ding dong. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That which is uncreated creates everything. The idea or concept of God is "that which exists without being created".

Thanks! This is helpful :)

The Great Light is infinite... If there was something that created or produced it, then it would not be infinite. 

At the end of the great cycle, all will merge with the Great Light and then once again big bang will occur. I like to think of it as God's heart beat. 

Edited by Nercohype

I've concluded (for now) that there was no original beginning/creation. It just always existed (infinity). I just figure it's my human mind that lacks the ability to comprehend what infinity really is O.o.

Lol there are only different realities interacting with your reality which results in "this" universe. There are infinite realities that someone could explore in this life. Big bang is just a boring story that we tell to ourselves.

Edited by Member

@tuckerwphotography God created God.   Infinity is the impossible.  That's why its Infinite.  Trying to grasp it with our finite minds is like grasping for straws.  Takes awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@tuckerwphotography Creation these words, god have  never Existed if you never learned. Only thing that can not forget is nothing. Thats why everything is still nothing. You just label it and name it.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

God created itself, of course, since it is unlimited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Is there nothing other than God ? Even if you had experienced that God is everything, why do you believe what you experience is the ultimate reality? An individual human being experiences this life and believes this is what reality is but he also imagines other things that may or may not be a reality. Why not the same with an individual God ?

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

Is there nothing other than God ? Even if you had experienced that God is everything, why do you believe what you experience is the ultimate reality? An individual human being experiences this life and believes this is what reality is but he also imagines other things that may or may not be a reality. Why not the same with an individual God ?

God is Infinity. Infinity is ONE.

There can't be other things because God already includes all other things without end.

If I tell you to imagine every possible thing, can there be anything more beyond that? If there can, then you haven't imagined every possible thing.

So now, imagine every possible thing, and realize, that is ONE.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Was going to comment this, should've come online 13 minutes earlier lol

Leo you're always earlier than me ugh xD

Edited by Aquarius

1 minute ago, An young being said:

why do you believe what you experience is the ultimate reality? 

It is Absolute.  Beliefs are shattered.  You will know when you know.  But not as your self or any form.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

God is Infinity. Infinity is ONE.

There can't be other things because God already includes all other things without end.

If I tell you to imagine every possible thing, can there be anything more beyond that? No

If infinity is one, why do you say that it is nothing? Is God everything or nothing?

Just now, Member said:

If infinity is one, why do you say that it is nothing? Is God everything or nothing?

Everything and nothing are ONE.

1 minute ago, Member said:

Everything IS Nothing.  Remember all dualities and distinctions collapse.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.