Beeflamb

Neural Network Potential for Leo

18 posts in this topic

Just finished watching a Joe Rogan podcast. Around the 29 minute mark he starts talking about his neural network he's working on and how eventually we will be able to communicate our thoughts non-verbally and in a pure and efficient way without losing or compacting the data into words. He then talks about how limiting language is and how impossible it is to condense the scope of our mind into language and words to communicate and directly sharing your mind through a neural network would ease communication and even allow for communication with previous versions of yourself. For example 40 year old you accessing the mind of 20 year old you.

Instantly I thought of Leo and actualized.org when I saw that. Imagine Leo in 25 years or so when the technology is ready and he is finally able to stop making 3 hour long videos pointing to the truth but instead instantly share his own entire wisdom and scope of his consciousness with everyone freely and instantaneously. A true mass awakening.

What you're dreaming of already exists: psychedelics.

And when neural networks get to that stage, if ever, people will make them illegal saying it gives people schizophrenia and delusion and insanity. 

@electroBeam A good point. I'd like to imagine if I ever end up trying 5MEO that I'd be able to get to the point where Leo is at. Not sure if it works like that but so far my psychedelic use has not gotten me to that stage yet. A few breakthroughs but it seems like there is more work behind it aside from just the taking of the psychedelic

There is no one to awaken but yourself.

When you fully awaken, that's it. The end. No one else is left. You have total omniscience of the whole universe and all this Elon Musk shit will look like a joke. You are hallucinating Elon Musk and Joe Rogan to distract yourself from awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  What is the best direct way to cut through all the distractions in the way and get straight to the point of awakening? Psychedelics?

2 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

@Leo Gura  What is the best direct way to cut through all the distractions in the way and get straight to the point of awakening? Psychedelics?

If you are serious, take 5-MeO-DMT. And take it at least 50 times.

1 hour ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura you would say that this would be the fastest and most effective way to awakening?

It will give you a powerful glimpse at what awakening means.

Then you'll spend years trying to stabilize in it.

1 hour ago, wordsforliving said:

@Leo Gura Thank you. I'm serious and will do it as soon as I can get it lined up. 

:x as you prepare for psychedelics you can do meditation practices in the meantime such as self inquiry.  That way you are getting your baseline up as much as you can prior to.  But it sounds like you are already doing that.  I can tell you are serious about it :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no one to awaken but yourself.

When you fully awaken, that's it. The end. No one else is left. You have total omniscience of the whole universe and all this Elon Musk shit will look like a joke. You are hallucinating Elon Musk and Joe Rogan to distract yourself from awakening.

But it doesn't seem to be the end. You still have a body. You exist in a society that is asleep. You feel alone. Nobody understands you other than yourself. You can't watch movies because you see through all their moves. You can't read books because you see through the books. All entertainment was made to keep you asleep, but now that you are awake it is hard to be entertained. You try to find some novelty in neurotic philosophers like Zizek, but eventually, even that novelty withers away. 

You feel liberated because you have found the Truth. This gives you Peace. You find some purpose in trying to share the Truth with those who are still sleeping, but you know that the world is only a product of your imagination. Is the only real purpose left to awaken everyone? If you want to remain completely honest and genuine, is that the only valid path? The other option would be to go back to reality and pretend you belong with the dreamers?

I am not criticizing, only asking. 

14 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

But it doesn't seem to be the end. You still have a body. You exist in a society that is asleep.

Depends on how deeply you awaken.

You feel alone.

You feel together.

Nobody understands you other than yourself.

That's always the case.

And right now you don't even understand yourself. At least after awakening you will.

You can't watch movies because you see through all their moves. You can't read books because you see through the books. All entertainment was made to keep you asleep, but now that you are awake it is hard to be entertained.

You can still enjoy entertainment for its artistry.

You try to find some novelty in neurotic philosophers like Zizek, but eventually, even that novelty withers away.

Good riddance.

You feel liberated because you have found the Truth. This gives you Peace. You find some purpose in trying to share the Truth with those who are still sleeping, but you know that the world is only a product of your imagination. Is the only real purpose left to awaken everyone? If you want to remain completely honest and genuine, is that the only valid path? The other option would be to go back to reality and pretend you belong with the dreamers?

I am not criticizing, only asking. 

All paths are valid.

It's a sandbox. Do whatever the fuck you want.

You are God, enjoy your Creation. There's nothing else to do.

Yeah it makes only sense to enjoy while it lasts, cuz then you die Muhahahaha

I've been working with Neural Networks in college and it is fascinating to see computers learn things and recognise patterns that until now, only animals (with millions of years of evolution under their belt) could. Perhaps this will eventually lead to machines developing an ego in the long run, who knows?

As far as making the technology that Elon Musk talks about available to the masses is concerned, I see two issues:

- The Government will be reluctant to let people access a technology that could help people in outsmarting the Government; unless Government gets to track peoples' thoughts or something, but that's another can of worms

- The private sector will want to explore and exploit this for themselves as much as possible.

Maybe eventually we will have a setup/process of sorts that boosts the natural release of 5-MeO or a chip that can help with accessing different states of consciousness by altering brain chemistry. The possibilities are endless.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

:x as you prepare for psychedelics you can do meditation practices in the meantime such as self inquiry.  That way you are getting your baseline up as much as you can prior to.  But it sounds like you are already doing that.  I can tell you are serious about it :)

Yes thank you! That's exactly what I was thinking, exploring or intending - getting baseline up as much as possible prior to. I have a couple of meditation practices in place but don't think they are hardcore enough. So I am approaching the door of investigating and exploring other meditation practices such as self inquiry.

So far I have Sudarshan Kriya which is more of breathwork practice and then I do a more in depth actual meditation - Sahaj Samadhi. I think these do make a difference, but there has got to be more I can do to build a baseline. :x

@Leo Gura Recently it seems like you’ve been doing heavy integration, and it seems like you’re doing really well, your overall message recently has been awesome. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Beeflamb This is extremely delusional. Here’s why: Rogan assumes thoughts, ideas and concepts are somehow interwoven into neutrons. They are not. You cannot capture a thought via a neural network, all it does is convey neurochemical information that facilitates a thought, not a thought itself. Just like a bike is facilitated by the metals and plastics it is made of, and yet metal and plastic do not at all explain it.

If this idea was to come into fruition you would literally have access to arbitrary biological data dis-correspondent to the thoughts one has in relationship with it. 

Thoughts are conveyed by the mind via consciousness. Not some biological chemical activity.

This is again a materialist assumption which holds no weight under close examination. I feel this is his stage orange speaking here.

Edited by Jacobsrw