Verdesbird

I Trust the 3D Donald Trump Materialist Paradigm

41 posts in this topic

ec94331ecd08dcef859c9b15e1fd7323_1024.jp

hummmmm reality so good 

by this point of my life i have several psychedelics experiences and none of them shows me that what we call reality is made of ''pure counsiousness''

something must be wrong in leo's theory

i mean..i acept quantum physics,but the claim that says ''all is pure counciousness'' is like saying there's no solid unbreakable rules at all 

telepatic abilities for exemple dont disprove the material reality,only partialy

i already schedule a 5 meo session with a shamam,it will be to me the final frontier of my psychedelic walk,i dont gonna do much psychedelics after that

what do you guys think about 

To enter deeper/more expansive levels, I would suggest letting go of pre-conceived meanings narratives - they are filters of distortion. For example, let go of your meanings of materialist or non-materialist as well as your desire for “proof”. This is a contracted mindset full of constructs to get grounded. 

@Verdesbird Did you have a breakthrough on 5-MeO yet?

Did you have a breakthrough on any other psychedelic to an extremely solipsistic view?

There really is a huge difference between some 100ug LSD trip and 5-MeO breakthrough dose. I'm not saying it will convince you 100%, but it's your best bet

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

34 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

by this point of my life i have several psychedelics experiences and none of them shows me that what we call reality is made of ''pure counsiousness''

Consciousness is infinite, which includes anything that you can or can not imagine. Whatever happens or not happens, it happens within it. If consciousness created by something, it is created by Consciousness again. It is eternal, has no beginnings and ends. It can give birth to itself, (which is you, you think you born) or can kill itself(your body dies). Nothingness is turned back to existence. Therefore, it is you. Look at how powerful is that you think you are a human and in the body. Which is just a word. Lol

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

It’s pretty simple. 

1) All you have is direct experience aka consciousness

2) All you’ve ever had or will have is direct experience or consciousness 

3) The idea of a material reality is an *idea* a way of modeling, conceptualizing, and thinking about our *experience* (refer to points 1 and 2) of reality.

4) All models, thinking, and concepts exist as mind, they aren't found in sight, taste, touch, sound, or smell. They are experienced through mind.

5) Mind is an experience and therefore consciousness.

To think reality is material requires a belief system about reality. If you want to believe reality is physical, that’s fine. The ego mind enjoys building grounding around the unknown, as this provides it comfort and a sense of safety. However recognize that you buying into an idea of materialism requires a belief system. Reality being consciousness is prior to all beliefs, it is what is direct. Your reality is LITERALLY consciousness, has always been, will always be, and could only ever be consciousness.

“Something must be wrong with Leo’s theory” you’ve got it wrong here. Leo is pointing to an observation prior to all theories, as all theories fall into the predicament of 1-5. Look at actuality, look at reality directly and recognize that is is quite literally conscious experience. That’s the most you can say with Absolute, unquestionable certainty. 

I made this insight before ever taking psychedelics so they arent necessary, however they certainly help.

You have never experienced anything outside of consciousness. Physical laws are within consciousness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

it seems like too much human-centric aproach to quantum mysticism

like everything depends on human perspective

i mean.. who can ever guarantee that if i was just a soul without a body i didnt see things like the humans with minds see 

49 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

it seems like too much human-centric aproach to quantum mysticism

like everything depends on human perspective

i mean.. who can ever guarantee that if i was just a soul without a body i didnt see things like the humans with minds see 

Trans-human states of consciousness are a high access level, ime. And temporary access via psychedelics tends to get contextualized at the human level.

This is an area I’ve been working toward and it takes a lot of practice and skill. It’s much easier to enter various human perspectives. I’d say, grounding in trans-personal is much easier than trans-human. Even still, very few humans can get grounded in trans-personal consciousness. 

@Verdesbird You are a devil. That's what's "wrong". A devil is incapable of seeing God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Verdesbird You are a devil. That's what's "wrong". A devil is incapable of seeing God.

leo you just jump to one stage to another next

you was a skeptical philosofer now you are a typical Albert Enstein's green-yellow humanist 

here in Brasil there's a sect of people(psyhedelic oriented) like you,they are a very much fan of level turquoise stuff and albert einstein,a can introduce them ..

Edited by Verdesbird

Not sure why you have uploaded that image. But I will try to explain why you can't reach pure consciousness by using that picture. 

In your current mindset, you think you are the guy in the image, looking at the rat. Look at his facial expression. That guy thinks that there is so much to be gained by killing and eating a rat. That is your current mindset. Currently, your mindset is hungry to know what is pure consciousness. You wonder how it is to feel like a God.

But you got it all wrong. Don't look at the guy. You have to look at the rat. When you know, I mean, really know how that rat feels in that image, then you will gain pure consciousness. 

You must be pure, and you must fry yourself on a stick, ready to be eaten. Then you will know.

What do you think is the difference between today and last night's dream?

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

What do you think is the difference between today and last night's dream?

today is like the mainframe of the machine,

last night's dream is like an app of the o.s 

8 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Not sure why you have uploaded that image. But I will try to explain why you can't reach pure consciousness by using that picture. 

In your current mindset, you think you are the guy in the image, looking at the rat. Look at his facial expression. That guy thinks that there is so much to be gained by killing and eating a rat. That is your current mindset. Currently, your mindset is hungry to know what is pure consciousness. You wonder how it is to feel like a God.

But you got it all wrong. Don't look at the guy. You have to look at the rat. When you know, I mean, really know how that rat feels in that image, then you will gain pure consciousness. 

You must be pure, and you must fry yourself on a stick, ready to be eaten. Then you will know.

no man that was an analogy of the film 'the matrix'

i know what you are talking about like an smoking rat before gets kill who knows his death end 

Edited by Verdesbird

@Verdesbird it seems you haven’t had a breakthrough in your psychedelic experience. Which could be due to egoic attachments or not the right dosage for your particular threshold.

Also you don’t need a psychedelic to confirm whether consciousness is infinite. You can do it now. What is the limit of your consciousness? Go directly to your experience right now. Where does consciousness begin and where does it end?

You can’t discern this because the end and the beginning are one in the same. You need consciousness to infer an end and using it only proves its continuity.

I invite you to explore your experience further rather than drawing definitive conclusions about reality.

Edited by Jacobsrw

You think that consciousness is an activity.

You probably also think that consciousness has an owner or has a quality to it.

1 hour ago, Jacobsrw said:

@Verdesbird it seems you haven’t had a breakthrough in your psychedelic experience. Which could be due to egoic attachments or not the right dosage for your particular threshold.

Also you don’t need a psychedelic to confirm whether consciousness is infinite. You can do it now. What is the limit of your consciousness? Go directly to your experience right now. Where does consciousness begin and where does it end?

I invite you to explore your experience further rather than drawing definitive conclusions about reality.

i do trust total infinity,ive had infinite inights samadhis and embodyments during my ''trips''

im just sayng that are rules for total infinite possibilities,and these rules are more transcendental and before-human-existance than just saying ''god is imagining everything,and god is me and you''

leo could make more intelligent and relevant questions instead of just asking ''what is reality'' ''what is counsiousness'' ''what is god'' ,these questions are all backed up in pre-concepts of the mind about what it could be or not be

here's is one more relevant and profund question: "what are the best spiritual way that one can possibly follow ?"

for awsering a question like that budhists have spend more than 5 thousand years researching counsiousness and all its possibilities,and they gone very far with its rescearches 

they can meditate in boiling oil

maxresdefault.jpg

they can levitate

they can conquer a body made of pure light

all stuff made up by a transcendental counsciousness,a counscuousness aware of itself,thing that leo wants to conquer 

but leo came up from a skeptical past,now he just evolute to a human-centric vision of reality,with no transcendentalism at all

as i said here in Brasil there's a sect of people that think just as leo,they are  all psychedelic oriented human-centric and they says very equal things like ''porpouse of life is imaginary'' ''reality is made up by imagination'' and etc

Brasil has lots of shamans mediuns and mystics of various degrees ,what leo is saying nowdays i already heard in the past

16 minutes ago, Visionary said:

You think that consciousness is an activity.

You probably also think that consciousness has an owner or has a quality to it.

consciousness is transcendental

@Verdesbird If you are convinced of the infinity of consciousness, you shouldn't need to contest Leo’s descriptions about it because they too would be included. Infinite consciousness means all things rest within it. Realising this would cure your dilemma of who to listen to what path to choose. No matter the path you will irrevocably arrive at infinite consciousness. Consciousness is the very fabric of your experience, not something you choose how to perceive.