samedm9

Has anyone else had obvious direct experience of a UFO?

38 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, samedm9 said:

Although as mentioned, my brother had been going through a weird and hard to explain period, of what I believe to be some degree of kundalini activation.

But does he smoke weed or take psychedelics? 

one day this will all be memories

@kag101

At the time of witnessing this craft, both he and I had been completely sober for about a month or two. 
We have taken psychedelics and weed in the past, but to me, substance had nothing to do with this.

I've seen one in summer of 2007. I was 9 years old.

I have actually never told anyone since I feel kind of uncomfortable telling that story.

I am very skeptical with most paranormal phenomena. When people tell me about having seen an UFO, a ghost, etc. my mind comes up with a thousand answers that are more reasonable than something paranormal.

That's how I feel about that story. What if I saw a natural phenomena and I just mistook it for a UFO? What if I just didn't understand what I was seeing?

It makes me feel petty stupid. I KNOW what I saw. I KNOW it.

Most UFO sightings happen at night and consist of people seeing weird lights.

But I saw it in broad daylight, clear blue sky, middle of the day.

------------

My mother and I were sitting at the table, having lunch. Our table stood right next to the window and I, as always, spend a lot of time just staring out the window. I would look at the birds and the trees and just take it all in.

I remember that it was a sunny, but VERY windy day. I was looking at all the trees being bend back and forth by the wind. That's when I saw a metallic kind of frisbee flying through the air. I was mesmerized by that frisbee. It was flying through the air so smoothly. As if there was no wind at all. (Keep in mind that there was a very strong wind outside) I was just staring at that frisbee.

We were living on the 4th floor at that time. Next to us was a tall building with at least 10 floors. I was watching that frisbee when it flew above the 10 story building. THAT got me confused. "How did they throw that frisbee so high up" I thought to myself. When I first saw that frisbee I thought it was a small object that was pretty close to myself. When I saw it flying over the building I realized that it was further away than I thought.

I waited for the frisbee to reappear at the other side of the building. And it did. I was looking at it closely. Then I realized that I wasn't looking at a small object. Not at all! It was actually quiet big. I was looking at it and I just froze. I realized was looking at a damn UFO! It looked like straight out of a fucking movie! I couldn't believe my own eyes!

I just sat there and watched it fly around for a minute or so. It flew around as if it couldn't decide where to go. Then it just flew off into the horizon. It was CRAZY fast! It was gone in just a second!

And that's it. I was so hypnotized that I didn't even think of telling my mother that there was a literal fucking UFO outside our window, which I kind of regret to this day. I just looked at her and then I went back to eating. I didn't mention it. I didn't even think about it. I was so shocked that I didn't know how to react.

I don't know what it was. Aliens? Some government? Humans from the future? What I do know is that I can't explain it to myself. My mind tries to come up with all kinds of answers, but I DO know that it was behaving intelligently.

I still don't know what to make of it. Did I just fall for an illusion/delusion? Is my memory just playing a trick on me? Or did I really see something on that day? A part of me refuses to believe that I did. Another part knows that I did see... something.

All that I DO know is that I am confused and I don't know how to interpret what happened that day.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot thanks for sharing that man. 

It is very confusing.

But it is a very liberating feeling to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, in my experience, that there is the presence of a saucer like craft within our world (aliens or not).
An extremely small number of us seem to bare witness to such phenomena, which makes it very hard to make connections, draw consistent conclusions and develop any sort of solid consensus about the nature of what we witness. 
All of the recounts of witnesses are very subjective and unique.  There seems to be a lack of consistency in what we claim we see; differences in craft shape, movements of the craft, presence of sound...  I guess the only consist factor, is that what we see is completely unexplainable to us at this point in human history. 
It’s also the case that we are rather isolated with our experiences, as personal anecdotes of such a mysterious things are not easily consumed, not to mention the fact that to most people, UFOs and everything that goes along with them, is merely sci-fi. But I do think that people as a whole, are definitely become more open minded about UFOs. 

@samedm9 Don't trust everything you "experience". The brain is highly susceptible to hallucinations.

@kag101

Thanks mate.

However, this was no hallucination. 

Unless you would would also call a helicopter flying low overhead a mere “hallucination”, then yes it would be a hallucination.

I hope you understood, I saw this thing as close and intimately as you would see any helicopter flying low. 
Very very physical. 

not to mention, there are two of us that saw this thing exactly as I describe. 
How could the two of us, completely sober, have had precisely than same hallucination, detail for detail. 

On 04/05/2020 at 8:12 PM, samedm9 said:

@kag101

Thanks mate.

However, this was no hallucination. 

Unless you would would also call a helicopter flying low overhead a mere “hallucination”, then yes it would be a hallucination.

I hope you understood, I saw this thing as close and intimately as you would see any helicopter flying low. 
Very very physical.

I suggest you search the definition of "hallucination".

On 04/05/2020 at 8:12 PM, samedm9 said:

not to mention, there are two of us that saw this thing exactly as I describe. 
How could the two of us, completely sober, have had precisely than same hallucination, detail for detail. 

The plural of anecdote is not evidence.

3 hours ago, kag101 said:

I suggest you search the definition of "hallucination".

Drop it mate. It was not a hallucination. 

The plural of anecdote is not evidence.

I never claimed to have evidence... come on man. if my story doesn’t add up to you, for whatever reason, don’t try to pick it apart and write it off as if it’s something insignificant from your dismissive point of view. Go on your merry old way and forget it. 
All I am doing here is recounting exactly what we witnessed. Nothing to prove.

it seemed at first you were going to attempt to write off the event of my story as a consequence of having taking a substance. That failed, so you resorted to simply downplaying it as a hallucination of the sober mind?... well in that case it was one HELL of a clear and vivid “hallucination”... might as well call any car I see driving down the street a “hallucination”...

I don’t need anyone acting the wise guy to validate anything for me, thank you very much.

Edited by samedm9

@kag101 you forgot that his brother saw the UFO, too. And I asked him already if this UFO looked like a hallucination. He said it was total physical. 

And He was sober. A hallucination does very rarely happen while sober 

How Do you want to explain then that it is nevertheless a hallucination. (of course everything is a hallucination from gods perspective but I hope you know what I mean) 

Edited by OBEler

@samedm9 Hundreds of times. I have written on how to contact ETs on this topic. Check it out.

there are an estimated 1 followed by 100 zeros of stars in the known universe, and most have planets. It would be logical that there were several million advanced civilizations.

Einstein's theories predict wormholes, and so far all Einstein's theories that have been empirically tested have proven to be true.

so ... it wouldn't be weird to have a visit

Edited by Breakingthewall

Take enough LSD with an open mind... and you will be contacted. There are probably other more efficient ways, but yeah...

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

Take enough LSD with an open mind... and you will be contacted. There are probably other more efficient ways, but yeah...

Define "enough". 

a UFO sighting does NOT mean it was life from outer space. That's a belief, people always immediately make the connection between the two when in reality you have only sighted an aircraft which is unidentified to YOU. It might as well be NASA that's screwing with your mind.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Yes, they are unidentified, but one can make some logical assumptions. These crafts can move from one part in the sky to another in an instant. We are talking near light speed type movements. No human technology can even come anywhere close to what these crafts do. And yes, I've seen what they can do myself. 

Edited by Sempiternity

2 hours ago, Opo said:

Define "enough". 

Approximately 1 handful of tabs without even counting.

9_9

Don't do it.

JK

Edited by The0Self

when i was 9 years old, i was traveling with cousin in the sparsely populated area of north western new jersey in the middle of the night, and we saw a a round metallic ufo thing with orange lights coming out of the windows, it was parked in an empty field right by the side of the road, it literally looked like your typical ufo you see in movies... The next day, we drove by the same spot that the ufo was at and it wasnt there anymore... That area of new jersey has a long history of ufo's, but who knows if it was actually a ufo we saw, but ill never forget it.

I just posted this in @Leo Gura's Pentagon UFO thread, before I saw this one.

I hesitate to share this, but here goes... A year ago I was on a solo meditation retreat in secluded country. On my fourth night I had a first hand experience with a UFO. It was close, maybe 75-100 yards away. I couldn't see and actual ship, but the light purplish and white lights in a triangular shape to start with. It moved SLOW, lowering to just above the tree line. I thought it was going to land! My heart was beating a million miles an hour. I felt a sensation in my face, like a light pressure under my skin. It stayed for maybe 10-15 seconds, but it's hard to say because it felt like time stretched out. The lights changed arrangement, came together and became linear, then it was gone. It didn't take off, it just disappeared. I was left aghast. I had been meditating naked for days and didn't have my phone to record. This is the first time I have openly spoken about the experience except to my wife and kids. If I share the experience its just a story to other people.