Leo Gura

Kilindi Iyi Dies From Covid-19 :(

38 posts in this topic

But I am a Being and I am talking to you right now. By your own logic of (I experienced it, therefore, it must be true) , My own direct experience tells me that a dude on the internet forum tells me I don't exist, while the first-hand experience shows me that I can only be sure that only I exist, and cannot really prove to myself that others exist. 

So if I base reality to be only that which I am experiencing as a direct experience then  I can also play the same tactic and say "Yall all don't exist, cuz I can only sense that I exist".

But how naive is such a stance?

Edited by WHO IS

12 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So if anything, I can also play the same tactic and say "Yall all don't exist, cuz I can only sense that I exist".

If you realize the truth, you will realize that you are the consciousness, only thing can be exist and not exist at the same time. You created me but you are me and i am you. It is not about sensing, it is about directly being as nothing and everything. If you dont die as a ego, you cant take shape of other forms. We dont have direct experience with the truth as ego. Ego, which is you must be die to become the truth. If you ask me how can you die? Because you are alive in your thoughts. Lol 

If you dont think can you be exist? Thats why meditation is so important for awakening. You have to what the monkey mind is. You cant understand derivative if you dont know simple and basic transactions. You should start to meditate. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you dont think can you be exist? Thats why meditation is so important for awakening. You have to what the monkey mind is. You cant understand derivative if you dont know simple and basic transactions. You should start to meditate. 

Sorry, but let's Us be honest You don't know for sure what I did or do in regards to the work in this field. 

I am talking about Being, I or anybody else doesn't need to "think" in order to feel Being. You are a Being, I am a Being, if We were not We wouldn't be able to have this conversation, to begin with. 

All I am saying is that, direct-experience doesn't equal Truth, direct-experiences can be deceiving/deluding. 

For example person a.) has one experience and person b.) has a totally opposite experience, which one's experience is more true? That's a good question.  :)

Edited by WHO IS

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I am talking about Being, I or anybody else doesn't need to "think" in order to feel Being. You are a Being, I am a Being, if We were not We wouldn't be able to have this conversation, to begin with. 

If no one told you, can you know that you are exist? 

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

For example person a.) has one experience and person b.) has a totally opposite experience, which one's experience is more true? That's a good question. 

Why all the prophets, enlightened people or most selfless people talk about same conclusion as us? Check sufism, buddhism, lost 17 years of jesus or kabalah. How can answers be all the same? 

Even though I'll admit being more Selfless is a beautiful thing. However, Selflessness is the worst quality one can have while being here on earth.

Earth and the way entities/animals survive here is through exploiting and literally consuming other entities/Animals, so the earth is a pretty ugly and barbaric place. The game on earthworks in such a way that the evilest/cunning entity outwits and exploits the good-qualities such as trust and truthfulness of the "good" entities, which in turn favors the survival of the more evil entities. 

Therefore I see it absurd to think that we being this High-Consciousness that we/I/You chosen from all the possible designs, this particular design for the earth and its dynamics, an ugly and barbaric world survival game. 

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS definitely. In the experience that you will have, nothing, god, creation is all love. Unconditional love. Only way to reach there being selfless as prophets  Or as enlightened people thats why they brought religion  here, and try to make people selfless.  Thats the only way to reach the truth. As result of this experience, you are me, i am you, you love yourself thats why you love me, because you are everything you love everything as you do yourself now. And all creation is love, we all love and one. How can you have better world than this? Everyone Lives for each other because when you look at me, you will see yourself, can you have any selfish or bad behavior towards me (which is you)? Thats why it is called as being unity, and you are universal mind. 

Edited by James123

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS definitely. In the experience that you will have, nothing, god, creation is all love. Unconditional love. Only way to reach there being selfless as prophets  Or as enlightened people thats why they brought religion  here, and try to make people selfless.  Thats the only way to reach the truth. As result of this experience, you are me, i am you, you love yourself thats why you love me, because you are everything you love everything as you do yourself now. And all creation is love, we all love and one. How can you have better world than this? Everyone Lives for each other because when you look at me, you will see yourself, can you have any selfish or bad behavior towards me (which is you)? Thats why it is called as being unity, and you are universal mind. 

Indeed, I agree 100% :)

But the elephant int he room is that the earth is the total opposite of that. Look at the creatures of the world and how they kill and consume each other? 

Therefore I am sure that We are not from Earth, because we can be better than the animals on earth. But then I ask You, do You believe that we as higher consciousness created such lower consciousness place as earth? I do not believe it. I believe, as a higher consciousness we would create a planet, in which AT LEAST there would be NO need to kill and consume another living organism/animal/plant.

Edited by WHO IS

44 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Look at the creatures of the world and how they kill and consume each other? 

Lyon cant eat apples or vegetables, they have to eat only meat to survive. According to biology humans are animals. Maybe it is our nature and our nature is like a virus?  I believe human race is a virus. 

32 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Mattie

Kilindi Iyi was born on 03/18/1955

Thank you

Luckily there is no coronavirus and no other beings expect me. So no one died and there's no need to be sad. There is no me either, there is just typing on an internet forum (which doesn't exist). 

Seriously, what nonsense you allow yourselves

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

No!! What a shocker and tragedy. Very sad news. The world has lost a great deal of wisdom with this man.. RIP Kilindi

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I met him a couple weeks before he passed. Sad. 

You can see when you talk to him he's such an old soul and has the wisdom of a warrior. 

You can tell he's SEEN some shit, haha. Highly respectable guy and hope this pushes the community to do greater work! 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Goodspeed Kilindi! Found all of his videos very inspiring.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”