Rilles

How Do Synchronicities Work?

176 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

If you realize your full Godhood, there should be. . . 

Sorry, you don’t get to write the rules. . .you still have a lot more surrender left to go. . . 

@Meta-Man

Yes, that’s easy to see, unconditional. Is love. But you said God wants....murder, suffering, etc. I’m just asking why you want those things. What’s the benefit to you? Is there no benefit perhaps, you just enjoy murdering...? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yeah. You say ‘you’, but God is also you. ‘We’ are God. God is everything and ‘everyone’. You are Jeffrey Dahmer. You’re a psychopath. And you’re also Mildred Lisette Norman. You’re a heavenly saint.

What ever is happening is what God wants/wills. God doesn’t have an agenda in the egoic sense. God doesn’t benefit. God simply is.

Ok then why do we have to 'wake up'. Can't we just go back to sleep? I mean, the things happen anyway... do we have any choice?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That might work.

Sounds like a YT video:

Live Mule Awakening

Sometimes I fantasize just grabbing my cat and sticking a syringe filled with 28mg of 5meo up its butthole to see what would happen. It would probably just fry his nervous system and he'd probably just fucking die. Still, it would be interesting to witness the cat's existential crisis as its routine of sleeping, eating, and excreting is abruptly disrupted by the utter annihilation of its animal logic while the grandeur of infinity engulfs its consciousness beyond its default mode of stimulus-response existence. 

Anyways, just thought I'd let you know.

@Meta-Man

So you are unconditional, and yet, you want murder? Sorry man. I’m being sincere here. Maybe you know something I don’t.  “God simply is”, yep, makes sense. You wanting to hurt and kill yourself isn’t clicking. 

The add-in of ‘wanting’ creates such a subtle shift. . . 

Wanting is conditional since it is a want for one condition in contrast to another condition. 

Not wanting a thing is also conditional. There is not wanting of a particular condition.

Wanting and not wanting exist together as contrast. If there is a wanting to kill the weeds in a garden, there is a not-wanting the weeds to live.

@Meta-Man

Ok. Thanks. Hope it’s not taken as judgmental, just not understanding why you want that stuff, especially as you are unconditional. 

8 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If I didn’t want murder I would be conditional. It’s as simple as that.

But when I say ‘I’ in this context I mean I as God. Meta-Man is a kind vegetarian ahimsa practicing fella

Am I understanding what you’re saying....you don’t want to murder any one, so to speak...unconditional love does. I think I understand the “position”, so to speak, what’s being said. The sentiment & ‘message’ of it however eludes.  Side note, did our convo here just synchronistically attract @Free Mind? Weird. That’s some heavy stuff there Free Mind. 

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Wanting and not wanting exist together as contrast. If there is a wanting to kill the weeds in a garden, there is a not-wanting the weeds to live.

Not wanting is always a form of fear. Desire/fear, sometimes rolled into one with big desires, or with all kinds of subtle names for the little ones, annoyance, irritation, even boredom. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

23 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

As a separate human entity you have no choice. But as God you are PURE FREEDOM. The whole spiritual path is to surrender ones own illusory will and to be one with God’s will. You have no longer any wants that oppose what is happening in the moment. That is ONE. One is unconditional Love.

To have nothing, want nothing, and be nothing

- Meister Eckhart

If someone would come to kill you, would you look inside his eyes and see God?

2 minutes ago, Member said:

If someone would come to kill you, would you look inside his eyes and see God?

If you are high consciousness enough, you will realize at that moment you are not in the body. And the body does whatever it is supposed to. No one is in control. So whatever the body does, it will be answer of your question. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Not wanting is always a form of fear

Does the absence of wanting equal not wanting? 

@Meta-Man Let this corona situation resolve a bit before you fully awaken as unconditional love and start the second holocaust though. Tx. 

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Not wanting is always a form of fear. Desire/fear, sometimes rolled into one with big desires, or with all kinds of subtle names for the little ones, annoyance, irritation, even boredom. 

Thanks for this prompt. Recently, I’ve been observing the dynamics of desire in my mind and body. In particular, how desirous thoughts, feelings, motion and manifestation are inter-related.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

In my current state, I would say ‘no’. For example, right now I want pain in my back to stop. This is the same as not wanting the pain to continue. Yet there is an absence of wanting/not wanting the dog across the street to stop barking (there is no dog across the street barking).

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you are high consciousness enough, you will realize at that moment you are not in the body. And the body does whatever it is supposed to. No one is in control. So whatever the body does, it will be answer of your question. 

From my perspective, I AM my body, not inside the body or outside of it.

12 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If I was fully awake, yeah. When you’re fully awake all you see is God. Meta-Man would probably try to defend himself and kill the bastard though. That would also be God.

It seems that God is biting its tail and kills without mercy. Now replace "killer" with "natural death" and you should still see God.

1 minute ago, Member said:

From my perspective, I AM my body, not inside the body or outside of it.

It seems that God is biting its tail and kills without mercy. Now replace "killer" with "natural death" and you should still see God.

You dont actually believe that.

Most people believe they are behind the eyes, being the perceivers of sensations on the body.

Most people take the body as a possession, not so much as themselves.

Like...if I'm insult you...does your knee really feel hurt? 

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I passionately want to want (am already always wanting, lucky me!), and therefore not want. But sometimes I just want and miss the want to want part. o.O Except there's no sometimes, there's just an I forgetting and remembering things that I forgot to forget o.O I am gloriously cursed/blessed. 

I now see why very few people respond to my posts anymore here. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

A couple years ago, I was living in Honduras taking Spanish classes. I was very motivated to speak properly - proper grammar and pronunciation. Yet I became so immersed in technicalities that I wasn’t making any progress. I was missing something. . . One day during class, I stopped the teacher (once again) to point out a technical inconsistency in the grammar she was teaching.  She finally became exasperated and said “Yea, you are technically correct. But you aren’t learning to speak Spanish”. She then pointed to another student. We arrived on the same day as beginners. Yet there she was, speaking Spanish with others. They were cooking a meal and laughing together. I then realized what I was missing and my progress took off. Two weeks later, I was having conversations with locals. . . Laughing and enjoying our time together. 

Similarly, I can stand up and shout from the rooftop that “Unconditional Love includes raping children and murdering innocent people”. Technically, this is correct - yet I’m not learning how to ‘speak’ Love. . . There is an awakening of the intellect and there is an awakening of the heart. . . 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A couple years ago, I was living in Honduras taking Spanish classes. I was very motivated to speak properly - proper grammar and pronunciation. Yet I became so immersed in technicalities that I wasn’t making any progress. I was missing something. . . One day during class, I stopped the teacher (once again) to point out a technical inconsistency in the grammar she was teaching.  She finally became exasperated and said “Yea, you are technically correct. But you aren’t learning to speak Spanish”. She then pointed to another student. We arrived on the same day as beginners. Yet there she was, speaking Spanish with others. They were cooking a meal and laughing together. I then realized what I was missing and my progress took off. Two weeks later, I was having conversations with locals. . . Laughing and enjoying our time together. 

Similarly, I can stand up and shout from the rooftop that “Unconditional Love includes raping children and murdering innocent people”. Technically, this is correct - yet I’m not learning how to ‘speak’ Love. . . There is an awakening of the intellect and there is an awakening of the heart. . . 

It wasn't unconditional love that I was referring to. I was referring to something else. I was in dream mind. I had different definitions, words, understanding.

Unconditional love does not rape children or murder innocent people.