h inandout

Is 5G ethical, safe, and a good investment?

38 posts in this topic

Hello,

What do you think about 5G!? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I recently bought some AMKOR stocks just to try out investing, and I found out that AMKOR is a 5G company.  I am doing my research about 5G, and it seems ethically grey - like on the order of teflon or vaccines.  Will I be able to sleep at night if I make money on this?  Seems like we're headed in the direction of 5G anyways.  Anyone have either strong or even mild opinions about this?

In other areas here's where I stand:

-mostly organic/all vegetatian

-filter on my kitchen sink tap

-using both teflon and non-teflon pans

-pro-vaccination when it seems important, but I don't get flu or tetanus shots

-don't use my computer and phone together or for excessive amounts of time because they make my fingers tingle

Also, my ego is super invested in a dream of escaping the cycle of poverty and rent traps through building a tiny home, which I think are seriously healthy goals.  So, will I be able to sleep at night if I don't invest in this!?

Edited by h inandout

Of course you'll be able to sleep at night. Investing in 5G is a GREAT idea as it is the future. Think of it this way, a lot of companies on the stock market play a role in deteriorating peoples health. So the question is will you be able to sleep at night knowing the money you're making may have came from a company that deterites peoples health?

On a more peripheral note, 5G might be dangerous or not dangerous, but never underestimate the power of belief and how the mind tends to play tricks on itself. Merely entertaining the idea that there is a dark ominous force coming from all directions can potentially cause more harm than the actual thing itself.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The demand for internet connected devices are increasing each day and probably will exceed the capability of 4G in few years or decades. Consumer demand is the reason we are developing 5G network. 

There are not many studies about the health effects of 5G. 

One concern is the satellites. Low orbit satellites will be operating 5G. Space X recently launched a few of those and has a plan of launching 42.000. Other companies are willing to send out over 10.000 satellites combined. What i know of, is the lifespan of a today Low-orbit-satellite is 17 years. We have since the launch of Sputnik-1 in 1957 had launched 8,900 satellites and 1200 are operational today.  Doing the math, there will probably be a lot of space debris in few hundred years. That is just my opinion, technology will probably change by then.

5G is inevitable as it is a consumer demand. I think the health effects are exaggerated and we will probably adapt to it. Not saying it would not cause any effects on the immune system and so fort, as there are no studies to prove this is true or no, yet. The worst case is that we have to be the lab rats and test it ourselves.

Like you said, it is somewhere in the grey area and this is a powerful technology in my opinion.

I would still buy the stocks.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@MadeWithLove  Basically to provide high speed Internet to every inch of the earth.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@MadeWithLove Some ask for more studies to be made surrounding the health effects before going any further. It is a unknown territory and that why it causes so much fear. I think the governments would not allow these projects to be in operation if it would cause health problems. There will be a tiny emission on the surface of the planet with the use of phased arrays as one satellite will beam millimeter frequency waves across many miles on earth surface. So it wont be that much effect on the surface life in my opinion but it is still something. Another concern would be effects on earth’s magnetosphere and Schumann resonance as the beams are stronger in the lower orbit . I think the positive outweighs the negative in the end, that is what the scientists say anyway. The info changes every month!

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

7 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

I think the governments would not allow these projects to be in operation if it would cause health problems.

Idk, they allow food companies to make shitty foods so we can end up taking pills for the rest of our life. So maybe they'll allow this to do some damage so we can stay sick.

Yeah, true that. It would be probably nasty for the electromagnetic sensitives also.

Still the public decided for 5G to happen. As 4G will not be capable to handle the increase of internet connected devices in the future. And the law states that mobile operating firms are demanded to give the internet connection a consumer has bought in any place the consumer will be at. Whether it is at home, at work or at the summer cottage.

― Shunryu Suzuki

I think it's a legitimate question and should be studied more.. but we don't like doing that. The people will resist it either way because the mistrust is rampant. I say just be transparent and allow for the studies. 

People have been freaking out about 2G, 3G and 4G. They freak out about 5G and they will freak out about 6G. There is no threat here and studies have not demonstrated it.

1 hour ago, Krzysztof said:

People have been freaking out about 2G, 3G and 4G. They freak out about 5G and they will freak out about 6G. There is no threat here and studies have not demonstrated it.

Sadly we’ve been desensitized to the effects but that doesn’t mean there arent going to be consequences. Like we really need more immune system compromisers haha. 
Basically it’s like the boiling frog analogy. The concerns are so blatantly obvious given the scientific evidence in the past 50 years, but sadly it doesn’t raise enough red flags. 5G has potential for it though  

Concern 

in-depth 

Edited by DrewNows

Sorry, but it could be the biggest health experiment in human history that nobody consented to. 

And, before anyone says anything, it isn't just 5G lol, EMFs- WiFi, 3G, 4G etc are all doing damage to our bodies slowly, and in ways you have no idea about. 

The wireless tech industry is essentially the tobacco industry on steroids, they've made us all think it's 100% safe and fine to have EMFs blasting us 24/7 as it makes them billions. They're not gonna come out and say oh yeah btw using our products will shorten your lifespan and has caused issues like X, Y and Z are they? 

Instead of asking on a forum, or listening to mainstream news, or any studies that the industry funds, look for non-biased sources who have nothing to gain from 5G and are just interested in the science. Hence, why I'm linking these articles and books, I recommend everyone reads them. 

EMF'd goes into great detail on the corruption of the wireless tech industry and how they essentially own any regulatory body that could prevent the rollout of any new tech, and how they silence most studies that question the health effects/ cut funding. A bit like the food industry, McDonalds won't fund studies saying their poison is going to destroy your health will they? 

Dr Mercola goes as far to say Cell Phones are the cigarettes of the 21st century, like I said this is massively beyond 5G, 5G is like the tipping point. 

I would start by turning your WiFi and Phones& electronics off at night when you sleep, but it goes way deeper. I'm looking to get most of my stuff hooked up to a wired connection, and even that is like dipping your toe in the water. 

I know many people will be in denial about this, I certainly was, but just do your research and come to your own conclusions. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

This book is literally $2 on Kindle, I'm sure everyone can buy it and read it, it could genuinely extend your life by years. 

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-Phones-Hidden-Protect-Yourself-ebook/dp/B081Y3SVT1/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=emf+d&qid=1587627169&s=books&sr=1-1

Btw Mercola isn't anti-technology, he even proposes a fiber-tech (wired) alternative that is much much safer. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Btw Mercola isn't anti-technology, he even proposes a fiber-tech (wired) alternative that is much much safer. 

The wireless industry is also for fiber tech. As it is spending billions now to put fiber everywhere on the planet. It is the only way to get fast enough speeds for 5G.

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

13 hours ago, MadeWithLove said:

@Zanoni But wouldnt all those satelites cause health problems?

@MadeWithLove It could, but the positive effects might massively outweigh the negatives.

Completely connecting humanity like this will allow important information to be shared with greater effect. Less developed nations will be kept up to date with important medical insights. Architects will get streamlined knowledge for building safer bridges roads. Beautiful music and art will get shared which will spawn more love and joy. People from different cultures will be illuminated to the fact we are really all the same and have nothing to fear.

Of course that comes with a bunch of bad things you could imagine as well but everything in life is a trade off.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Zanoni 5G and EMFs harm your body, and there are better ways to do this, simple as that.

I didn’t mention a single conspiracy theory as this forum doesn’t allow them anymore. 

I suggest anyone who wants an unbiased, scientific view on this to read EMFd.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

13 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Zanoni 5G and EMFs harm your body, and there are better ways to do this, simple as that.

I didn’t mention a single conspiracy theory as this forum doesn’t allow them anymore. 

I suggest anyone who wants an unbiased, scientific view on this to read EMFd.

How do you remove EMF s from society?