h inandout

Is 5G ethical, safe, and a good investment?

38 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Zanoni 5G and EMFs harm your body, and there are better ways to do this, simple as that.

I didn’t mention a single conspiracy theory as this forum doesn’t allow them anymore. 

I suggest anyone who wants an unbiased, scientific view on this to read EMFd.

Theres a lot of crazy stuff about the doctor that wrote that book though - https://quackwatch.org/11ind/mercola/

This is not to say there might not be issues with 5g there could be but i just dont think its as bad as the hype has been around it. The hype has tied into whats going on now with the corona and the theories whose name we must not mention. People are adding this story onto that and everythings just going a bit crazy.

Another thing occurred to me that it makes a lot of sense is that a doctor (and im not saying any in particular) who is quite shameless could very easily go against the scientific community because he knows theres a massive crowd of anti vaxxers and people who generally distrust the media narratives. Its also very easy for them ironically go on mainstream media, because their opinion is so controversial. Now lets think logically, where are most doctors on the spiral, usually orange, materialists, making a lot of money, obviously there will be green as well and maybe higher. But a good proportion would be orange, I dont think its much of a stretch to say that at least a few will spot this business opportunity. Guaranteed you could make a lot more money than if you were following official studies and all that and definitely if you werent a great doctor in the first place. A good example is Andrew Wakefield who got paid by the lawyers for parents with autistic kids to do a study to specifically find a link between autism and vaccine, he didnt find it but fudged the numbers and the studies got thrown out. I think he lost his license. This is an, i think, balanced doc about autism and vaccines featuring Wakefield himself -

Thank you for all your inputs, and resource.  It certainly is an interesting discussion about humanity and our current limitations.  

I have a strong preference for that which is immediately observable.  And I do think we should all look at whether or not our attachment to our devices is actually serving us personally.  In some ways, the devices are absolutely making life easier, and really we can't turn around anyways.  And in other ways, living in a cave still is a thing that some people choose do.

I have a bias against Dr. Mercola because I'm not aware of anything in his entire philosophy of health that mentions looking inwardly.  Anything that talks about understanding and learning from emotions.  Or building effective relationships through meaningful communication.  These things are far more impactful on my health.  

I also am skeptical of information that is coming entirely from a financially-minded place.  

I prefer to learn from both sides, and feel what feels right inside of me.

I wonder if the responses would have been different if I had put this in the enlightenment forum!?

Doctors and scientists that are opposed to it are usually the ones who expand their paradigm beyond just conventional science and are more integral thinkers. Usually the ones who are educated in newer fields like epigenetics. They take their stance for a reason. Just the fact there is a question around its safety should raise more red flags for people but the vast majority do not care or aren't even aware that EMF could even influence physiology. There are major conflicts of interest in those dogmatically stating it is completely safe, and its all tied into money. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

TrynaBeTurquoise, you make some sweeping claims in your last post with nothing to back them up.  Do you have something legitimate to back up your claims such as "Doctors and scientists that are opposed to it are usually the ones who expand their paradigm beyond just conventional science and are more integral thinkers," beyond your own belief in it? How about "There are major conflicts of interest in those dogmatically stating it is completely safe, and its all tied into money?"  How do you know those stating it is dangerous are not also tied to big money?

2 minutes ago, Freakyboo said:

TrynaBeTurquoise, you make some sweeping claims in your last post with nothing to back them up.  Do you have something legitimate to back up your claims such as "Doctors and scientists that are opposed to it are usually the ones who expand their paradigm beyond just conventional science and are more integral thinkers," beyond your own belief in it? How about "There are major conflicts of interest in those dogmatically stating it is completely safe, and its all tied into money?"  How do you know those stating it is dangerous are not also tied to big money?

This is when we get into belief territory

44 minutes ago, Freakyboo said:

Observation and Critical Thinking. The doctors/scientists I see discussing dangers of EMF are usually more cutting edge/integral. Yeah, my post wasn't a double blind placebo study, its just my opinion in regards to the opinions of said doctors/scientists, who probably have some evidence backing up those claims. Or maybe they are just quacks who got their Phd's by making shit up. You don't have to look hard to find/deduce conflicts of interests if you aren't in the camp of believing everything in the world of science is just completely ethical and there are no such problems. 

Overall, its my opinion, and to the mainstream opinion police, give me your evidence to prove me wrong. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Zanoni 5G and EMFs harm your body, and there are better ways to do this, simple as that.

Yeah, i know. It would be much easier to put fiber. I have seen the fiber installation in houses, it is easy to install, it is very tiny and will not make a difference in usage of earth material and has lot more stability than  wireless. 

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Consept If you think there's more money to be made in Natural health than there is in serving Big Pharma than I'm not sure what to say to you. 

Mercola had the first Natural Health blog on the internet, he's not perfect of course he isn't. 

But, I'm not sure he can make much money from telling people to put their phones in Aeroplane mode at night and turn off their WiFi. 

If you want to talk about money let's talk about the trillions the wireless tech industry makes every year? I think that beats Mercola's $2m home.

Instead of judging everything that goes against mainstream advice, why not test it out for yourself? 

Since simply putting my phone on airplane mode and taking out plugs I've been sleeping way better. 

Once I'm back home from my GFs I'll be turning the WiFi off at night and when not in use, getting a net for the smart meter my parents have, buying a water filter and Hydrogen tablets, and hooking my laptop and PS4 up to wired connections instead, it's the minimum we should be doing. 

As I said goes beyond 5G!

@Zanoni It is the future, but wireless tech make too much $$$$, Tobacco industry eventually got found out, just like Wireless tech will. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

I agree big pharma is a massive money making industry and to be honest a lot of the things the do are shocking. But for one doctor who let's say doesn't like big pharma (if I was a doctor I'd feel like that) and wants to make money this is a good route. 

With business it's an extremely effective strategy to niche down and find passionate, active consumers that will be die hard for anything you produce. Now if you look at say this doctors strategy it is definitely that, I don't think it's even possible to find more passionate consumers. If you can say what they want to hear and offer an argument against what they hate, they will love you for life. 

I would intuit that the doctors that do this are very aware that this is the case, they are smart people. As I mentioned with Wakefield he was very aware of the consensus in science and he couldn't even say that vaccines cause autism because he knew all the studies, but getting money from lawyers made him try and force a way to make it look like that. And it worked for him anti vaxxers love him in the states now, despite all the madness that happened before, so in this case it's definitely a business strategy. 

Regarding Mercola it's not as clear cut as Wakefield, although he has a lot of shady things in the past, but I'm merely speculating that this is a plausible business strategy. It's either any doctor will go against scientific consensus because he's truly found the answer that no one else has or he's found a way to make money from peoples beliefs over facts. 

I take that government would have an agenda of what they want studies but there are many studies that are looking for issues with vaccines just as there are for 5g. Saying you reject all of them because one guy with a usually shady past says to, strikes me as a confirmation bias situation rather than looking at it scientifically. 

Having said that there's nothing wrong with questioning things and experimenting yourself. My only point is that people esp those in all media's, have agendas, they're not just there to help you, you'd probably get that at turquoise or maybe yellow but otherwise it's very rare 

@Consept No, I agree, but I'm literally saying test it out and you will feel better lol, don't just believe anyone. 

Just like test out eating organic, drinking Non-Fluoride water, fasting. Wim Hof, etc etc, don't believe anyone. 

I've noticed improved sleep already, and I'm doing the bare minimum. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I don't doubt 5g's dangers, but that's very likely just placebo since you really believe in what you're saying. Wouldn't it just be a matter of long term health? This is on such a minuscule scale. 

On the investment side I would avoid any new and hot items coming into the market. But if you can find a good company who is moving into that market with good finances, debts, and are priced well according to their assets and revenue, then it could be worth a purchase. 

I don't have any actual information regarding the 5g itself. I think their is a ton of opportunities in many other bleeding sectors with great companies that are being offered for a good value. 

35 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Consept No, I agree, but I'm literally saying test it out and you will feel better lol, don't just believe anyone. 

Just like test out eating organic, drinking Non-Fluoride water, fasting. Wim Hof, etc etc, don't believe anyone. 

I've noticed improved sleep already, and I'm doing the bare minimum. 

I agree you should test things out if you feel to and if it works for you great! I still havent started the wim hof thing but i will.

@fridjonk Yeah a lot is to be said for the placebo effect, if we should look into anything it should be that. Apparently placebos can be just effective as the real drugs - https://www.health.harvard.edu/mental-health/the-power-of-the-placebo-effect which is amazing when you think of the potential that we have in our bodies. But then also makes me think can we make ourselves more ill, for example if you really believed in 5g being dangerous would you actually get sick? Think of Chuck from Better Call Saul. A good example of Big Pharma being overly money focused would be them not looking into the placebo effect as much as they could, obviously if people are healing themselves, theres not much money in that

I do dig this perspective on the benefits of 5G

We are continuously encouraged by nature to find ways to adapt, it's interesting to be here in this time as humanity is rapidly raising it's vibration. Who knows maybe one day not eating will be the new norm :D

19 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I do dig this perspective on the benefits of 5G

We are continuously encouraged by nature to find ways to adapt, it's interesting to be here in this time as humanity is rapidly raising it's vibration. Who knows maybe one day not eating will be the new norm :D

Great wisdom, what really hit me is when he says at the beginning, 9 times out of 10 we fear something because we dont understand it