Petals

ho'oponopono

16 posts in this topic

watching today's video I remembered this practice which I heard of long ago but had since forgotten. but hearing Leo mentioning all these short phrases brought it back.

it's called ho'oponopono. repeating:

I'm sorry. please forgive me. thank you. I love you.

just thought I would share because it fits today's video.

https://upliftconnect.com/hawaiian-practice-of-forgiveness/

Oh wow. 

Didn't know about this. 

Awesome. Will include this in my journal. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I have some books on it. But I never read them, LOL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is a great video of it. Do read the text on the video while you listen to the video you ll feel much deeper 

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Leo Gura apropos books, do you think about updating the book list in the future? maybe one last time?

Edited by Petals

@Petals It is plenty up to date.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Petals said:

watching today's video I remembered this practice which I heard of long ago but had since forgotten. but hearing Leo mentioning all these short phrases brought it back.

it's called ho'oponopono. repeating:

I'm sorry. please forgive me. thank you. I love you.

just thought I would share because it fits today's video.

https://upliftconnect.com/hawaiian-practice-of-forgiveness/

Words can harm or heal. The return of cultural medicine songs is what I think our world needs the most to heal. Shipibo is one of the few traditions that have been able to preserve their ancestral wisdom because they work directly with plants.

I analyzed some of their medicine songs, and it's obvious how the words and intention in the song is a key ingredient. They are literally singing what they are intending to do: (eg: cleaning bad energy, straightening the mind, calling up good visions, connecting to the senses, clearing bad visions and energy etc.) Shipibo has no grammar so the words are very flexible when weaving them into songs, so the intentions can be sung very melodically and beautifully.

I'm researching medicine songs in Russian because that's where I grew up, but I still haven't found any information about medicine songs specifically in a ceremonial context, so I've been coming up with my own. This made me wonder about the original "English medicine songs", they had to exist. I think, what we all need to do to heal is to go back to our ancestral roots, that's our medicine.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

It's seriously powerful!
I can't stress enough how much impact this technique had on my life, that being said I think it's very specific. There are people who will benefit from this a lot and there are people who won't benefit that much or not at all.

Wow, I have experimented with Ho'oponopono for some time now, and I must say it is truly, truly, truly powerful!

I have started a 30 day experiment, where I am doing 20-30 minutes of Ho'oponopono every day, and after just a few days of doing it, I can already see the massive change in my reality! 

I am also trying to manifest a camera, with this method, just to try out manifestation in a conscious way :) I have heard that it can release resistance, which is often the problem with LoA etc. My experiment is here for the curious ones.

Have any of you tried out Ho'oponopono, and gained any benefits from it?
I have noticed that my conversations with other people are more loving and more present!

This chanting prayer is quite powerful, but I've learnt another powerful chanting prayer I've personalized to myself. The chanting starts like this "No no no! No no no!". The purpose behind the chanting is to get you ecstatic. Repeat for 10 times, to get the mind into the rhythm, then another 10 along with light shaking of the body.  

On 9/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, korbes said:

I am also trying to manifest a camera, with this method, just to try out manifestation in a conscious way :) I have heard that it can release resistance, which is often the problem with LoA etc. My experiment is here for the curious ones.

Hey the post isn’t available anymore. Would you mind sharing how you used Ho’oponopono‘s to help you with LOA?

Thought you sat on your keyboard. Now see this is a genuine and seemingly useful thing.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have some books on it. But I never read them, LOL.

The bottom line is in their underlying principles.

IKE– The world is what you think it is.

KALA– There are no limits, everything is possible.

MAKIA – Energy flows where attention goes.

MANAWA – Now is the moment of power.

ALOHA – To love is to be happy.

MANA – Power comes from within.

PONO – Effectiveness is the measure of truth.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.