Conscious life

what are demons?

25 posts in this topic

what are demons? I have psychic ability to see demons and can perform exorcism, I think demons and angles are misunderstood. what do you think demon, devil, angles are? 

@Conscious life The Devil, as described in religion, is the ego.

However, I think there are angels that may try to communicate with us from time to time. Maybe there are demons too. Who knows what they are really.

Describe a thought.

When I see spirits, demon or angel or ghosts or whatever, it's always clear that I'm looking at energy. 

They're psyche manifestations of our worse selves or "lower selves". Angels are psyche manifestations of our Higher selves!

Those angels are these angles, those points of you, are these points of view. Just, Miracle, and we are that, we are it, & it is this.. We are each other’s angels, exception-less, every One, all “little children”. 

To take appearance to be other than self, is to believe in “the man” as an actuality, in negation of the miraculous angels, a stark hypocrisy of one’s own peril, a most profound discord. Notions to the contrary would of course seem to follow the “man” who thinketh it to be so, as the’ man, de’ man, de’ mon, would appear to “be” everywhere e go’s. Such an “evil” is no more than seeing “life” completely backwards, yet love is infallible and does slive through all appearance - sans of course, it’s own resistance. The infinite plight of “the finite”...maybe. Maybe not though. 

Like going on vacation but fixating on work, letting go is. Every road & path, in any case, in every appearance, leads to the loss of all, and the love of all. Love our vacations & scary movies too, we do. lol. Rest assured, the demon is as real as the man & the ego, and letting go, the releasing of resistance, is always the way. 

If you get too lost, you’ll have a panic attack, and a renewed appreciation for breathing, for immediate surroundings, renewed sense for this living and experiencing, & likely a profound respect & gratitude for the enjoyment of it in any and every case & situation, not to mention the thoughts of focus &  creation unfolding in kind. The body speaks always patiently, quietly in a whisper, yet will ultimately be heard in spite of shenanigans. If we all get lost, something will occur which has us all sit and reassess just wtf we’re creating here, and what our deeper intention is, was, & will be.

No gentiles & hebrews, no sinners for messiahs, no self & other. A celebration of innocence & redemption, the end of fear...less a scapegoat we create. Perhaps e go’s further into the discord, demonizing the profundity & beauty of the nature-self, with a scape-bat. Of course. The one who‘s seeing is only in feeling. Of course. 

“It’s right outside your door”. 

- Zach De La Rocha 

Rocha: (Portuguese; literal) "one who is from/of the rock".

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Pls don't do this to my ❤️. 

But thanks for Vacation . Hey I am Peter pan forgot that lol. Thanks for reminder and lol who works on vacation to survive lol. 

Inner Being. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

A celebration of innocence & redemption, the end of fear...less a scapegoat we create. Perhaps e go’s further into the discord, demonizing the profundity & beauty of the nature-self, with a scape-bat. Of course. The one who‘s seeing is only in feeling. Of course. 

“It’s right outside your door”. 

- Zach De La Rocha 

Rocha: (Portuguese; literal) "one who is from/of the rock".

So that's why we're either petrafied or just batshit crazy. 

slive/evils, I missed that one!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Like going on vacation but fixating on work, letting go is

?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

59 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

?

It’s all ‘in the head’, thinking, perspective. Letting go is always the “answer”, the way. It is ‘that way’, because one never ‘has’ anything to begin with. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Conscious life Angel and Devil is a duality. If you want to get biblical about it then devils are angels that have “fallen”. An angel resides in Heaven, whilst the Demons reside in Hell. In reality we have different states of consciousness. Some states of consciousness can cause you to experience reality as Hell, e.g. phycosis and other states can make you experience reality as Heaven e.g. enlightenment. It can be misleading to believe in demonic or angelic entities as this just makes it harder for people to get into healthier states of consciousness from mental health conditions. Claims of psychic abilities and exorcisms have made helping people with mental health very difficult and because of this reason you will still see religious priest come to mental wards, to pray for patients. It gives them a sense of relief from feelings of possession, however it further roots the delusions into someone’s paradigm of reality, especially someone with a demonic-appearing state of consciousness.

Edited by Red-White-Light

Angels and demons are beings just like us that have ascended into a polarity of services to self or services to others on a 4th or 5th density plane of cousciousness. 

Think Leo explained well what the devil is in this vid.

When exorcism is performed it is usually on elementaries that have attached to a host for its vitality.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

14 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

Angels and demons are beings just like us that have ascended into a polarity of services to self or services to others on a 4th or 5th density plane of cousciousness. 

Think Leo explained well what the devil is in this vid.

When exorcism is performed it is usually on elementaries that have attached to a host for its vitality.

I think after the 5th density the service to self beings turn into service to others? 4th Density beings and above would be a social memory complex referring to the Law of One. 

Love ultimately wins :)

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Demons were made by God to serve humanity. They are good but easily angered. Be respectful and when you summon them make offwerings.

Angels are closer to God and that's why they feel like they clash. Angels do the easy work yet God is closer to them. Demons are servants.. not exactly slaves but they have to serve humans because they didn't obey God. 

There was a primordial war.

Demons are nice guys but do not fuck around with them.

18 hours ago, Consept said:

What do you think they are, im interested as you say you can actually see them

I also semse them. I used to think they are manifested archetypes but they are real beings..

18 hours ago, Osaid said:

@Conscious life The Devil, as described in religion, is the ego.

However, I think there are angels that may try to communicate with us from time to time. Maybe there are demons too. Who knows what they are really.

Demons are helpers. Angels are messengers. Same thing but different work.

15 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

When I see spirits, demon or angel or ghosts or whatever, it's always clear that I'm looking at energy. 

Maybe archetypes?

13 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

They're psyche manifestations of our worse selves or "lower selves". Angels are psyche manifestations of our Higher selves!

Yes but what about real spirits? Umm im a medium and this shit is real..

@Nahm  I heard that theory but it's just a theory. It's true, but Truth has multiple facets. Just like awakening.. I loved reading your beautiful quote :) fills me up with love

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

It’s all ‘in the head’, thinking, perspective. Letting go is always the “answer”, the way. It is ‘that way’, because one never ‘has’ anything to begin with. 

@Nahm What level are you on? You sound very enlightened.. :) I feel really close to you as a human being. 

I love you.

Edited by Aquarius

9 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I think after the 5th density the service to self beings turn into service to others?

That is if they haven't done enough unauthorized evil and are sent back to the central sun for disintegration. 

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki