WHO IS

Fact that people trying to find God, Truth etc=sign, people are not happy with life

30 posts in this topic

@WHO IS 

Reality is not that way because you are imagining the opposite of that right now and do not realize it.

If you could do anything, physical reality would not exist. It would be some kind of dream world. And then there would be people complaining that reality doesn't feel solid enough, lol.

You will never be fully satisfied by indulging in stuff like that, imagining whatever you want. That is not what will make you happy. There would still be suffering, even in such a dream-like reality.

Like I said, this reality is perfect, God has created everything with infinite intelligence.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL!

I love you.

Wake up son. Wake up. Please wake up so you can know Love.

YOU! ARE! LOVE!

Leo, if you are all there is, you are only ever talking to yourself. Seems like for the longest time you had frustration for yourself (ignorant people on this forum). You know you are love, so it's nice to see you showing love for yourself (ignorant people on this forum). I'm happy for you. Sounds like a deep connection to Love. 

Creation is contrast. Contrast is beauty. There is no one to call something ugly or beautiful, the judgement and the judge are the illusion. 

Do you see the problem when happiness is a thought, "something" that one experiences and judges himself as experiencing or worth of or NOT worthy of? By mentally creating a "self" he assumes happiness is something outside of himself and in doing so holds himself apart from it. 

The paradox is that indulging in the beauty of life is also seeking. The more you hold yourself apart from something the more deeply it seems that you suffer... the more deeply you want it. The contrast is deepened for you. Again contrast is beauty. See how beautifully designed this is??? It's brilliant. Sheer brilliance. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

This is exactly why I'm not happy. Happiness is a why of knowing that my heart longs for profundity, love, and understanding of the world on a deep level.

Sure, I can be happy flipping burguers in McDonald's, but something inside me would always burn for trascendence, emptathy, build something.

You'll never understand if you just care about your pleasure. Inside there's the heart which actually dictates the higher purposes in each life. It's just not mind.

That's ok too, I'm not staying in better than you. I'm just staying some people are born for exploring and trascending and go to higher and higher levels of energy in this reality.

To be honest what else to do?

This is a case of mistaken identity, your character hates all of that, but you are not the character in the first place. 

You seem to make a difference between you and god, that could be where the problem is. See the turth and all falsehood will fall

Edited by Globalcollective

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

If I-We are God, we should be able to do anything we like. We wouldn't be trapped and be limited by fixed variables.

You can not, not be you, and you are infinite. 

You know the stories about Jesus walking on water, healing the sick etc, and that He told that those who follow his teachings will be able to do even greater things? Well, if we are God we should be not only able to walk on water and heal the sick, but be able to do anything and be lords of reality and not the opposite. 

Reality is wine. You’re thinking it’s water. Truth turns water into wine. (It already is). 

Also, such is laughter. See about applying it to what appears serious. Yes, that is crazy. Love is crazy.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL!

I love you.

Wake up son. Wake up. Please wake up so you can know Love.

YOU! ARE! LOVE!

Yes! 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You can not, not be you, and you are infinite. 

Reality is wine. You’re thinking it’s water. Truth turns water into wine. (It already is).

Oh so many Wine drinkers. Children I don't think so. 

Papi drinks wine naked. ☺️ Why? I have no clue. ?

Fact that people trying to find God, Truth etc=sign, people are not happy with life

Or, bring that outward inward, listen to that intuition most thoroughly. “Follow the white rabbit”. If God were a rabbit, the rabbit would have an intuitive calling about “being a rabbit”. Something, ‘not quite right’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE