legendary

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staffer

27 posts in this topic

It's 2020 and Americans will have a choice to make between the guy who said he can grab women by the p*ssy and the guy who actually grabbed a woman by the p*ssy! 

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

It's an accusation for now, but it would not surprise me if it did happen. American politicians just give me the creeps.

Glory to Israel

Still better than Trump.

Trump has like 20 sexual abuse allegations. And that is still only the tip of the iceberg of shit Trump has done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you think the private life of a president matters? 

I think there's a lot of fodder for thought in that question. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do you think the private life of a president matters?

Sexual abuse matters of course.

But then you gotta consider the lesser of two evils.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Still better than Trump.

Trump has like 20 sexual abuse allegations. And that is still only the tip of the iceberg of shit Trump has done.

Do you know this out of your omniscience ?

23 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

Do you know this out of your omniscience ?

Hehehe... it doesn't take omniscience to know that Trump is a scumbag. If you can't see that by now, God help you.

@Husseinisdoingfine Bernie lost fair and square. Time to accept where your fellow citizens are at.

People want Biden. That's democracy.

Is that the guy that threatend a detroit auto worker and cant even form sentences? This guy cant compete with trump on so many levels. Well lets hope for the best...

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sexual abuse matters of course.

But then you gotta consider the lesser of two evils.

That is old paradigm way of thinking. We must mature from this eventually. 

Vote for who you truly believe in. If none fit the bill, do not vote. You don't realize the games that are being played because they know that's how the voters have been trained to think. 

Same goes the other way. If you believe in someone but they have no chance of winning on paper.. vote for that person anyway. You are not "throwing your vote away".

Biden is no good. Neither is Trump. Spend your energy elsewhere. Try again in 4 years. Maybe we'll learn from our past mistakes next time and not do the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

This Biden is something.. Not in a good way.. 

Creepy Uncle Joe. 

He openly grabs breasts and touches them every chance he gets whenever wherever. Like what the heck. He should be called Uncle Gropy.

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Sizeable Oof said:

@Preety_India u support trump? U support folks owning auto / semi auto weapons?

I don't support anyone. I don't support a stupid bipartisan system where people are constantly forced to choose the lesser evil one of the two. That's not a democracy but a helpless weak leadership in my eyes. 

Time to really drain the swamp all the way up to the constitution and get rid of the bullshit and make it fair satisfying for the common folks. 

Don't want clown after clown running as presidents. Their parties don't matter. 

Maybe it's time to renovate from the ground up and have a system of many candidates with some credibility and experience and probably have a probationary trial period for each cartoon that wins. Like we do with software products? We don't buy them unless we give them a try for a week or month. Why to risk an entire presidency on a single man's ambition and buffoonery. Let them prove their worth for a short period of time and chuck out if they don't show enough competence. 

Half of them wouldn't last a month in any of the jobs the ordinary people do. They are all parasites sitting back on the taxpayers dollars and what they deliver in return is chump change. 

I guess America as a nation can do way better. They have to at least honor the statue of liberty. If America is truly the land of the brave and the free, then nothing should stop them from reforming the stagnant political sham and bringing major changes to the constitution. 

They can really do this if they want power back in the hands of the civilians. History can always be recreated. 

@Sizeable Oof

I used to support Trump before because I believed he would do something, at least he had the ability to convince people he could with his ornate gestures, but witnessing his trumpanzery during this Corona outbreak, I'm highly disappointed in him, he is  the loud boy who likes to boast to no end, meanwhile real action never happens, he has become a caricature, a standard meme of the overbearing pompous football coach who listens nothing and brags more. So no longer supporting that clown. But not supporting others either. 

The funny part is how a man with a with a backlog of bankruptcies, a career in reality drama, poorly executed shady businesses, bad history with women, a filthy sugar daddy personality, no record or political experience and the poorest vocabulary I've ever seen on an American rose to power and was elected president. His incompetency is beyond embarrassment. 

He should be voted out this November or else put up with the self aggrandizing  joker for another term, gee. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Leo Gura Your like a best friend to me Leo. Your one of the best things to happen to this universe. Hope the retreat is bringing you peace. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe... it doesn't take omniscience to know that Trump is a scumbag. If you can't see that by now, God help you.

On one hand you say that all criticism doesn't stand, that existence is love and on the other hand you allow yourself to despise or hate Trump, you never got over it. And it's not really you either, the Trump hate is a social karma expressing itself through a subset of the population.

1 hour ago, Dand said:

Your vote is not wasted but it is better spent working towards a more democratic process. Voting for a 3rd party when you'd prefer Biden over Trump is essentially taking away a vote for Biden and hindering that progress towards a better democracy. If everyone followed your logic, trump will 100% win the next election. Vote tactically. Just because the system is broken doesn't mean you shouldn't take part in voting towards fixing it.

That's basically how the majority of voters think. It's okay, we have different beliefs. Your way, in my opinion, perpetuates and legitimizes a broken system. It doesn't fix anything.

I'm also of the belief that Trump isn't any worse than the Presidents that came before him. We're still more or less doing the same shit. 

Trump is just obviously a shit President, where other Presidents would hide it better by being more presentable or "Presidential" (except for Bush). 

At least with Trump, people start caring more. With someone like Obama, nobody cared that we continued the same messed up forgeign policy that fucked up other countries unnecessarily, for example. At least he was a good speaker and a likeable guy.. people like that. 

It's like Fox News vs. CNN. You guys here probably think Fox News is worse. I would argue it's CNN. At least with Fox News it's obvious, whereas CNN is under the guise of a credible, fair, balanced news network. But CNN is just as manipulative, only better at hiding it. And in my opinion, that's far more dangerous. 

I appreciate your viewpoint though. In the end, we all want the same thing. ♥️?

Edited by DivineSoda
spelling

I'm not american, so this does not affect me. (The election process I mean, the presidency will obviously affect everyone.) 

I will say though that from an observer's point of view nominating a visibly demented person who is now accused of literal sexual abuse (not just harrassment) is simply asking for defeat. 

If the DNC really cared about beating Trump above all else (electability), Biden would drop out right now. 

Edited by Jungian_Proxy

15 hours ago, Jungian_Proxy said:

I'm not american, so this does not affect me. (The election process I mean, the presidency will obviously affect everyone.) 

I will say though that from an observer's point of view nominating a visibly demented person who is now accused of literal sexual abuse (not just harrassment) is simply asking for defeat. 

If the DNC really cared about beating Trump above all else (electability), Biden would drop out right now. 

that’s what actually would be probably the best to do, he‘s stained twice now - its not that trump trying to smear him with his sons activity did completely wash him free from any suspicion either. its in a sense ridiculous for the dems to then get agitated over what trump does or doesn’t do if their own candidate has two scandals lingering in the basement. being in starting position with a corruption scandal is already pretty bold. democracy means people decide for themselves what they want or want not, what they accept or don’t accept by their representatives - that’s the rule of democracy, democracy means in some sense also to find a consensus a majority can live with, sometimes that means to have a minority in the boat or only row with 2/3 of the pace - that’s also democracy. democracy does not mean conformity vote.

I fear Biden will have a hard time defeating Trump.

I don't think he reaches out to progressives/independents enough and I fear he won't be able to debate well against monster bully Trump.

Moreover I thought Biden could use this pandemic to show leadership but so far he failed to do that (jn my eyes).

He can still defeat Trump but I think it's a lot harder than people think. But for the US and the world he's still MUCH better than Trump. Trump also negatively affected Europe with his ridiculous import tariffs. Please vote for the democratic nominee.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.