legendary

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staffer

27 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, DivineSoda said:

Biden is no good. Neither is Trump. Spend your energy elsewhere. Try again in 4 years.

In those 4 years thousands will die. Maybe even someone you know.

But whatevs.

Politics is not utopian. Politics is pragmatic and realistic. Set aside your pet ideas and vote for what will save lives.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 28.3.2020 at 6:51 AM, Preety_India said:

he has become a caricature, a standard meme of the overbearing pompous football coach who listens nothing and brags more.

As they like to say in spiritual circles: You cannot become what you have always been. Hehe.

Why so serious?

11 hours ago, Dand said:

What's a better alternative?

Increasing the odds that conservatives win again therefore actively preventing change?

I'm genuinely curious but I don't see how not voting or voting for a third party help more over the long term?

Actively preventing change? Any progress you think we're making when a Democrat is in office is an illusion. Little things happen here and there, but if you take a step back, you get the same picture of a nation (and world based off it) in decline.

Why? Because we keep doing the same thing over and over. Vote for the lesser of two evils. If an advanced alien race looked at our behaviors today they would think we are absolutely mental. We deserve so much better. But we don't demand that for ourselves, because we are traumatized, brainwashed, and generally hopeless. 

If we knew the power we truly had, we wouldn't tolerate this non-sense. We wouldn't compromise. The transition into a new era may look messy, but we have to face this one way or another. It doesn't have to be fueled by violence, anger, hate, etc. It can be a revolution based on love. Disobedience can be done right. 

So yes. Don't vote for the same old shit, you will get the same old shit results. You don't realize the power of your disobedience to the system. They want you very much to vote. Can't you tell? It maintains the story that we are in control. We are not. The entire election process is so thoroughly corrupt, inside and out, right down to the sources of information that inform you. Everyone is confused on what's true. 

I don't have all the answers, but I do know that it starts with honoring the potential that's within all of us, and backing that up with positive/loving thoughts and actions. Going along with the program and settling for the lesser of two evils, is the opposite of that. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In those 4 years thousands will die. Maybe even someone you know.

But whatevs.

Politics is not utopian. Politics is pragmatic and realistic. Set aside your pet ideas and vote for what will save lives.

You may be right, but thinking only 4 years ahead at a time is short-sighted. 

Hundreds of thousands died all around the world because of Obama. He just picked up where Bush left off and actually accelerated our ruthless foreign policy that murders people for all the wrong reasons. In a thousand years time, we will look back on our country's actions and realize how insane we really were.

You talk about devilry.. you support it every time you vote for the lesser evil, and every time you spread these opinions through your platform as if they were absolute truth. You're behind the curve here Leo, and you're too ignorant and frankly egotistical to see it. I suggest you add some books to your reading list that help you to understand things about this country that we don't like to talk about. 

If you aspire to get into 'conscious politics', please raise your standards. I love you and the content you create, but I had to say it like this because it seems you have a certain stubbornness with certain issues ❤️ 

Edited by DivineSoda

I should add.. yes I could be deluding myself as well. We all are to some degree I suppose. But I think that's the potential of sharing different ideas with each other (in a more conscious way). We are collectively undeluding ourselves in the process ?

^^^ perhaps another delusion? 

As an outsider I was really moved by Andrew Yang. I think he would have been a good one.

Because of Marketing, is it really... REALLY a democracy? 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's crazy to me how much media coverage Bernie's apparent sexist comment to Warren got, but these sexual abuse accusations are getting 0 coverage. The bias is just so utterly blatant.