PlayTheGame

Psychedelics & DPDR

53 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

whats a safe dose, apart from 0? 2x?

Salvia extracts are not standardized. So you'll have to test every batch.

Seriously, if you take it, expect a panic attack. That shit is not fun. Expect insane asylum style madness. You are not going to be able to just calm yourself down. You will start crying for mommy as your whole reality gets torn apart.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously, if you take it, expect a panic attack. That shit is not fun.

hahahaha sounds like exactly what the ego needs. Fuck it, might as well try it at least once. 

I was think more of buying the leaves and eating them or something.

Like if you take this work seriously, and really want to be fucken enlightened. You've gotta be enlightened not just sitting down in a quiet room, not just in a shopping centre, not just in the middle east, just just while going to jail, not just being crucified, but also in an enlightened state on salvia

Edited by electroBeam

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

whats a safe dose, apart from 0? 2x?

Salvia isn't really dangerous, because you will be 100% sober in 10-20 minutes after you take it. It completely shatters your reality, but it reforms the way it should shortly after. You are getting spoonful of another dimension.

The danger is what you do while you're on it. You lose complete bodily control. That is dangerous.

DO NOT EVER TAKE Salvia if you don't have a trustworthy sitter.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

you will be 100% sober in 10-20 minutes after you take it.

That will not be any consolation when you can't even remember you smoked it.

Those 20 minutes will last a lifetime.

@electroBeam I'm about to do a 60x this summer, and not gonna lie, I'm a little more nervous after Leo's comment. ?

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@electroBeam I'm about to do a 60x this summer, and not gonna lie, I'm a little more nervous after Leo's comment. ?

:o :o hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

get ready to be eaten by a haunted t-rex xD xD xD

Edited by electroBeam

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That will not any consolation when you can't even remember you smoked it.

Those 20 minutes will last a lifetime.

I mean yea, but knowing it's gonna be a very short trip should evaporate almost all anxiety before you take it. You've subconsciously primed and communicated to your body to be calmer during the experience. It's not like LSD where you're fucked for 6+ hours and you got a long way to go to come down....

Salvia replaces your normal reality so blatantly that you can't (or hardily) even have the capacity to have thoughts or feel emotions anyways.

It's like being tripped by the legs from behind, you don't even have time to get mad or react. It just happens.

Unlike some other popular psychedelics where that leg tripping happens in slow motion, and you are still able to think, "FUCK this guy tripping me. Man this is gonna hurt. God damn I can't even do anything about it.............ugghhh."

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

but knowing it's gonna be a very short trip should evaporate almost all anxiety before you take it.

That won't matter if your trip goes south. Time will crawl and terror knows no time.

Salvia is the freakiest thing I've taken. And I don't have much desire to take it any higher.

You guys are playing with dynamite.

On 26/3/2020 at 2:09 AM, PlayTheGame said:

Have you guys actually experienced these symptoms?

I DID. OH MY GOD. DP/DR is something different from spiritual practices. Don't listen to those idiots who have never experienced it that say it's only because of bad beliefs etc... if they had it they would instantly freak the fuck out no matter what they believe. I DON'T THINK it's a matter of what you believe.

quote me if you want more info.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously, if you take it, expect a panic attack. That shit is not fun. Expect insane asylum style madness. You are not going to be able to just calm yourself down. You will start crying for mommy as your whole reality gets torn apart.

@PlayTheGame My experience with dp/dr was kinda like this.

It is not a fucking joke and is not something that is in your control. Stop telling people that is only about beliefs. pff

@arlin Thanks for sharing your experience, I hope you're ok now. Have you ever done psychedelics and how did they affect your DPDR?

@Enlightenment & @Leo Gura , So you guys still recommend doing 5MeO & Shrooms, if you are prone to DPDR? I don't have it that bad as @arlin described it.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Salvia extracts are not standardized. So you'll have to test every batch.

Have you tripped on salvia again after your 10x trip? 

Why would people even want to do salvia after all these reports. Wtf is wrong with people are you all masochist?

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@PlayTheGame  As long as the psychedelics and spiritual techniques you're doing are not over the top, then it might be safe to continue while under DP/DR. If DP/DR is at an intense degree, then either tone down psychedelics/spiritual methods, opt out psychedelics for regular meditation or stop and take a break for a while. If the disorder is that serious, seek help. And thanks for posting, I sometimes need self hugs too.

@arlin It may be either a higher degree of DP/DR, or you are suffering from mild DP/Dr but also experience another disorder or a situation that's creating this anxiety on top of DP/DR. If it's not too much, dial back the self inquiry/psychedelics/other methods and switch to regular meditation. If it's severe, seek professional help.

One last thing, do not do Salvia if you experience intense forms of DP/Dr and any other disorder, period. End of discussion.

4 hours ago, Dand said:

Do you think at a higher state of awakening you would use salvia again? Don't you think the ego is just scared of having its reality torn away and projects fear unto the salvia? How come someone like Martin Ball was able to use it often at breakthrough doses and enjoy/benefit from it?

Does that show that the problem is with your ego and not with Salvia? Don't you think you could be missing out on a valuable tool? Maybe you just weren't ready for what that realm of consciousness had to show you!

Don't assume it affects everyone the same way.

@PlayTheGame I've had my fair share of these experiences - hence the username. The first time it happened I was freaked out, but once you get used to it you can use it as an opportunity to look at yourself from a very objective point of view that's not normally accessible. View it as an opportunity rather than a problem. 

@PlayTheGame

21 hours ago, PlayTheGame said:

Why would people even want to do salvia after all these reports. Wtf is wrong with people are you all masochist?

Salvia isn't really a psychedelic, it's a delirient. It's like confusing cocaine, hard drug, for Psilocybin mushrooms, a psychedelic, and guess how dangerous that would be to misidentify some substance. It's not good to take if you do have severe DP/Dr of any other disorder. Delirients are poisonous plants as well. Datura is a classic delirient that's lethal.

@Dand haha yes I'll be very careful with this stuff, small doses first. From the trip reports I've read, it really varies what to expect, some have total non-dual god awakening while others become a fence or an orange glass. I'm currently working on purifying my soul now with other psychedelics and practices.

I will sure as fuck not take Salvia lightly. It doesn't sound like something to mess with at all.  

On 27/3/2020 at 5:21 PM, PlayTheGame said:

@arlin Thanks for sharing your experience, I hope you're ok now. Have you ever done psychedelics and how did they affect your DPDR?

I've never done psychedelics but i did a circular breathing technique which gave rise to those experiences.

I am better now, i don't have severe symptoms. But occasionally i doubt that i have free will and this makes me feel as though everything i do is useless, i don't know, it's awfull.