Shakazulu

Ready for 5-MEO

19 posts in this topic

This summer will mark three DEDICATED years to my self actualization journey and I can safely say I’m ready for 5-MEO. I say I’m ready because I’ve been doing the work. More than enough....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Arzack

materialism... breaking through that paradigm is what’s motivating me. I once heard a guru say 

  “ you know when someone doesn’t experience something the right way “ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are ready and 5-meo is aligned with your frequency and path, it will present itself in some /way/shape/form. If not it won't.

You can release more depths of DMT endogenously with spiritual practice but more gradual and subtle although far more effective long term.


B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pluto you’re completely right! I’m not doing 5-meo but I’m doing DMT first :) the opportunity did present itself to me 💕🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Crystalous I have done shrooms and plenty LSD, I’d say I’ve had over twenty trips at this point :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Crystalous I have done shrooms and plenty LSD, I’d say I’ve had over twenty trips at this point :)

Oh ma boy then sure you are already ready.I wish you the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pluto What do psyhcs do in your opinion?

I've noticed my baseline consciousness has changed since i started doing them for healing purposes, but i get physically sick (like convulsions) when i even think of taking LSD.

Like it's been so good for me overall, yet my body rejects it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pluto said:

If you are ready and 5-meo is aligned with your frequency and path, it will present itself in some /way/shape/form. If not it won't.

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel -- because Allah has no other hands than yours."


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel -- because Allah has no other hands than yours."

beautiful quote

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have reservations with 5-MeO-DMT, not because of any dogma, but simply because it sounds too good to be true. From my limited experience, bigger prizes seem to require bigger efforts. Spiritual enlightenment is the ultimate prize, so it MUST require ultimate effort - years or decades of brutal practices. But Leo seems to have some strong convictions here, not sure what I'm missing.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel -- because Allah has no other hands than yours."

Of course, it is a good saying, although what i speak is more about alignment, rather than chasing/seeking which can only stem from mind. When in alignment, all falls into your lap naturally, effortlessly.

You can row a boat or you can build a sail to allow the wind to do the work for you :) No right or wrongs, choice is yours.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel -- because Allah has no other hands than yours."

Whose the one seeking the 5-meo-dmt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, John Doe said:

I have reservations with 5-MeO-DMT, not because of any dogma, but simply because it sounds too good to be true. From my limited experience, bigger prizes seem to require bigger efforts. Spiritual enlightenment is the ultimate prize, so it MUST require ultimate effort - years or decades of brutal practices. But Leo seems to have some strong convictions here, not sure what I'm missing.   

When people reason this way, the easiest way to hide the Truth becomes by making it too good to be true.

Can you not see that your mind is using every trick possible to hide the Truth from you?

Wherever you think the Truth cannot possibility be, that's precisely the best place to hide it.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel -- because Allah has no other hands than yours."

chop wood, carry water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John Doe said:

From my limited experience, bigger prizes seem to require bigger efforts. Spiritual enlightenment is the ultimate prize, so it MUST require ultimate effort - years or decades of brutal practices.

That is your belief. Enlightement = you, it's kinda ridiculous to think that it takes brutal effort to be what you already are :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When people reason this way, the easiest way to hide the Truth becomes by making it too good to be true.

Can you not see that your mind is using every trick possible to hide the Truth from you?

Wherever you think the Truth cannot possibility be, that's precisely the best place to hide it.

Got it, that's entirely possible. But to be honest, I don't even know what to believe anymore. I guess the best idea is to take the plunge and see it for myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now