electroBeam

Psychedelic drug = energy issues?

139 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mostly practice do-nothing, unforcefully.

You do have to force yourself a little bit to stay seated.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Serotoninluv I wasn’t talking about human happiness, Or a happiness dependent on anything whatsoever though.

More, the “happiness” inherent in The Absolute, and inherent and the Realisation and abidance as The Absolute. I also agree it goes far beyond happiness, And awakening is simultaneously very destructive and can have serious repercussions on your “human” life, that’s part of truly accepting and integrating the understanding. I’m not saying it’s all sunshine and rainbows, far from it. In fact, I agree more teachers should be honest about this. 

My teacher ended up leaving her marriage, creating issues with her children, and cutting contact completely with her family for many reasons and completely starting a new life that caused a LOT of issues relatively speaking, of course none of this was an issue for The Absolute.  

Im also not sure why everyone got so defensive, I just asked a simple question to Leo, as I wanted to know his answer. I didn’t comment at all on his path or his deepest desires, it’s his path and I respect that, and whatever he decides to “pursue.” And for you, I completely respect that, and I wish you well in healing the issues you spoke off in relative life, I know health and personal issues can often drag one Down, always here if you need someone to chat to man ??

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I like to experiment with different things a lot. So I don't have one simple practice like many people.

Most practices need you to get use to them, learn them or master them before yielding benefits, like say 1 year to master them. 

How do you get anywhere by being a jack of all trades, master of none?

37 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Most practices need you to get use to them, learn them or master them before yielding benefits, like say 1 year to master them. 

How do you get anywhere by being a jack of all trades, master of none?

Well, I've gotten to Infinite Consciousness. So can't complain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You know the more I get into my Fantasy Writing and this Spiritual Work I realize that they are more of the same. Also, I am learning how much detail can be in one part of a fictional universe and not another. It's almost like I'm god or something :0 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

7 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Serotoninluv I wasn’t talking about human happiness, Or a happiness dependent on anything whatsoever though.

More, the “happiness” inherent in The Absolute, and inherent and the Realisation and abidance as The Absolute.

Generally the question “Are you happy?” assumes a conditional happiness since asking “Are you unconditionally happy?” doesn’t make sense as it points to itself. It is the same as asking “Is happiness happiness?” or “IS IS ISing?”

In an unconditional context, I would say a better question is “are you aware of unconditional happiness?”. Yet this too is incomplete.

In conditional contexts, asking “are you happy” can arise from a place of genuine caring for the well-being of another. Yet it can also be a contraction within a construct of happiness one associates with a attainment. I’m not saying this is your orientation, yet it is for the vast majority of people.  

7 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

And for you, I completely respect that, and I wish you well in healing the issues you spoke off in relative life, I know health and personal issues can often drag one Down, always here if you need someone to chat to man ??

The kind intention is appreciated, yet it misses the point since it is within the point being pointed to. 

@Serotoninluv I was simply attempting to ask Leo if he abided with Absolute peace and happiness that comes with true Self-Realisation that all masters speak of. 

This Happiness is our nature, it is inherent in The Absolute/God/The self or whatever you want to call it, so to me, it’s almost like a litmus test for true self-realization and stabilisation there, and not just insights or awakenings. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Happiness is our nature, it is inherent in The Absolute/God/The self or whatever you want to call it, so to me, it’s almost like a litmus test for true self-realization and stabilisation there, and not just insights or awakenings.

Amen brother!  Peace/happiness/fulfillment is what the spiritual search is all about. B|

22 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Serotoninluv

This Happiness is our nature, it is inherent in The Absolute/God/The self or whatever you want to call it, so to me, it’s almost like a litmus test for true self-realization and stabilisation there, and not just insights or awakenings. 

This is what I am pointing at. Yet the point cannot be seen while immersed within the point. 

This doesn’t seem to be resonating with you, which is fine. Perhaps someone else reading the thread will find value in it.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

But do nothing is extremely, very very tricky, because its almost impossible to truly do nothing

It is already the actuality. It otherwise seems very tricky indeed. Likewise, your question is not really about psychedelics. It is about food, and authority.(and maybe a little bit about sanity and sneakery)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Beginner Mind Of course, as well as finding out the truth about your own being and reality itself. 

Yet Finding out this truth about our own being allowed us to find the inherent peace and happiness that never leaves. 

Never known an unhappy self realised being, let’s put it that way. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

It is already the actuality. It otherwise seems very tricky indeed. 

It is but, suffering?

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Likewise, your question is not really about psychedelics. It is about food, and authority.(and maybe a little bit about sanity and sneakery)

it is, and in reflection, its about how to properly handle and integrate mystical experiences. Because, without realising it, for me, psychedelics symbolises mystical experiences. 

@electroBeam

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

It is but, suffering?

Go directly to the suffering, locate it. Go directly to the one who suffers, locate it. If the suffering is found to be thought, inspect it. Look for self referential thinking ‘supporting’ a “you” doing (or not doing). Please take this lightly, but the belief is the ‘blockage’. This is a one sided ‘pendulum’ comment btw. If you are doing nothing, the subtle belief is in “you”, as “the doer”, albeit of “doing nothing”. (The other side of the pendulum is doing the practice.) Given “where you’re at”, the practice, or the inspection, or both, could be ideal. Yet, “where you’re at”, is itself a self referential thought. There is no self at nowhere doing no thing already. 

Consider ‘the musician’ losing ‘the juice’ of creativity, realizing it was via identifying as ‘the musician’, and thus bringing ownership of production, reputation, etc, into thought. Music has no separate musician, creativity has no separate creator. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

it is, and in reflection, its about how to properly handle and integrate mystical experiences. Because, without realising it, for me, psychedelics symbolises mystical experiences. 

Yes. “For me”. Inspect the book, before opening it and inspecting the story. In all three events, thought leads to feeling. A dozen, a hundred, doesn’t matter. The choice is of feeling, for feeling, as feeling. Consider “the musician” is a symbol, but music, ahhh. Music. Suffer-less. Music simply feels Good. Even the blues. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

Yes. “For me”. Inspect the book, before opening it and inspecting the story. In all three events, thought leads to feeling. A dozen, a hundred, doesn’t matter. The choice is of feeling, for feeling, as feeling. Consider “the musician” is a symbol, but music, ahhh. Music. Suffer-less. Music simply feels Good. Even the blues. 

Great, I'm the book, within a self-referential context.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

Go directly to the suffering, locate it. Go directly to the one who suffers, locate it. If the suffering is found to be thought, inspect it. Look for self referential thinking ‘supporting’ a “you” doing (or not doing). Please take this lightly, but the belief is the ‘blockage’.

Its hard to let go of the doer, addicted to doing, but fuck it. Time to let go. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam

(The other side of the pendulum is doing the practice.) Given “where you’re at”, the practice, or the inspection, or both, could be ideal. 

Thanks, right on. Been either inspection or both for a while. Time to let go. 

@electroBeam Just to be clear, I’m not suggesting just dropping practices, or that they are not worthwhile, but pointing to clearing narrative around it. And in the vein of demystifying the duality of mystical and ‘that other ordinary regular reality that you are “in” ‘. 

@Nahm understand, but there's a strong sense that 'doing' practices enforces self referential thinking. Whose doing the practices? Whose experiencing the mystical experiences? Whose the one 'becoming' God? Very sneaky way of clinging onto self referential thinking.

Trusting that the practices will occur spontaneously(if they are necessary), without the ego needing to 'do' them is scary. The ego doesn't like that. The ego is afraid that it will get lazy, get tamasic, etc. But it has to be let go of eventually. Keeping the illusion of 'I'm having the mystical experiences', 'I'm present', 'my mind is clear', is the thing causing the suffering. So there's no choice. 

But there's a feeling the practices will get done, because is the ego really in control?

Edited by electroBeam

On 23/03/2020 at 10:36 PM, wavydude said:

Example Martin Ball who seriously fucked himself up with psychedelics abuse.

Can you or someone else elaborate ? What are is "symptoms" ?

On 3/24/2020 at 6:35 AM, Joel3102 said:

So basically nobody is awake except you then? Who is “awake”? 

Depends if you talk about baseline or peak.