Emerald

I finally 'died' and then I gave birth to a new world

116 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Derek White said:

This contradicts your surrender comment. This is fear talking, I hope your mind changes in the future.

If not for anything do it for us :D.

I mean what else are you going to do? You don't have to "solve it". Do it if you want to... to explore... if your intuition allows you... for shits and giggles.

I’m afraid. It’s okay. This is the way it wants to come.

The fear is not something to fix, solve, or overcome. It is only to surrender to the reality that fear is the reality. It’s hard to let it be. And that’s okay too. I let the difficultly be there.

What is meant to come will come.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

33 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

What if you only get half the messa-*hangs up the phone*

There is no such thing. You always get what you’re meant to receive... no more and no less.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It communicated to me in the way I could understand it.

It brought me through this process to help me purge and give me a message in the way I was capable of receiving it.

Its main message was to accept and surrender to my human existence. So, it makes sense that it would come through symbolically in a way that I know how to process it.

Okay but, how do you know what they told you can be trusted?

Is it that 'you just knew' in that moment, through 'consciousness and intuition'? 

I've had plenty of dreams with messages but that doesn't mean they're all to be trusted or I should listen to them.

Don't people with schizophrenia hear voices from 'god' that they are 'better of' not listening to?

Also,

What do you intent on doing now? What do you want to surrender specifically?

Is consciousness = surrendering iyo?

Edited by Derek White
Schizophrenia line

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

2 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Okay but, how do you know what they told you can be trusted?

Is it that 'you just knew' in that moment, through 'consciousness and intuition'? 

I've had plenty of dreams with messages but that doesn't mean they're all to be trusted or I should listen to them.

I understand what you mean. It is good to be cautious.

But you will recognize God when you experience it. You remember yourself. And the mind can’t understand and it can’t be properly articulated. But you know it.

Also, another part of surrender is to trust what comes as valid and let go of doubt. 

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Don't people with schizophrenia hear voices from 'god' that they are 'better of' not listening to?

Also,

What do you intent on doing now? What do you want to surrender specifically?

Is consciousness = surrendering iyo?

@Emerald

31 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There is no such thing. You always get what you’re meant to receive... no more and no less.

If that's the case, wouldn't it be silly to control this flow by "hanging up?"

It's Love.

@Derek White Certainly that does happen.

But at some point you have to surrender to the limitations of your human perspective. And you must accept that you are not designed for certainty.

My intention is to listen to the message I received regarding my purpose of surrendering and holding space for people... and to deal with things as they come.

It’s not a very action-oriented plan. It’s more passive.

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

If that's the case, wouldn't it be silly to control this flow by "hanging up?"

The attempt to control the flow is part of the flow. 

Just keep orienting in a meta way and accepting what is as it comes.

There is nothing that isn’t the flow. So, the flow can’t be interrupted... even if you interrupt it. It is all the flow. There is nothing to fix or overcome.

To surrender you must recognize imperfection as inherently perfect.

So, I accept the vulnerabilities that I have and I seek only to surrender to what is at deeper and deeper levels.

Emotionalmastery.org

@RendHeaven Here’s an easier way to articulate it.

In order to surrender, you must even surrender to your inability to surrender.

Emotionalmastery.org

That was a beautiful post Emerald! I was gripped the entire time. You write things quite clearly and eloquently. Makes me somewhat terrified to some of the things I'll likely confront when I eventually do my big trip. I'll have to work through some other things first the best I can with the tools I have, however long that takes. So I'm hopefully not going to have my life cut short before I do. I'd rather have curiosity kill this cat than anything else lol.

As for the guys bothering you including Leo; You come off as rather annoying and immature in your responses. She said she wants to stop and take a long break. Piss off and stop pestering her to snort more drugs. Accept where she is at.

hrhrhtewgfegege

15 minutes ago, Roy said:

That was a beautiful post Emerald! I was gripped the entire time. You write things quite clearly and eloquently. Makes me somewhat terrified to some of the things I'll likely confront when I eventually do my big trip. I'll have to work through some other things first the best I can with the tools I have, however long that takes. So I'm hopefully not going to have my life cut short before I do. I'd rather have curiosity kill this cat than anything else lol.

As for the guys bothering you including Leo; You come off as rather annoying and immature in your responses. She said she wants to stop and take a long break. Piss off and stop pestering her to snort more drugs. Accept where she is at.

Thank you. :) I appreciate you taking my corner.

But to be clear, there is no break here. The path is surrender to the human experience. The real work has just begun for me. 

Emotionalmastery.org

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The path is surrender to the human experience. The real work has just begun for me.

You know precisely what you're doing and what needs to be done.

That's great clarity no one can take away and no one has managed to take away.

For that alone, I salute you.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The doctor gave me penicillin last year and I had a horrible allergic reaction to it. Yet penicillin is prescribed every day without anyone even thinking twice about it.

And that will hopefully be the basis for the legalisation of psychedelic substances; all medicine can have adverse effects.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree with that. That is a great shame.

But that's easily avoided with low doses.

I'll agree to agree, however the magic doesn't really happen with low doses

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Emerald Maybe you're not meant to enlighten and surrender fear to that extent. If it's meant to happen it will happen.

Just ordinary life now huh. I actually admire your decision if it comes from your intuition. Follow your intuition. 

3 hours ago, Roy said:

We're not here to send heart emojis. Questioning and scrutinizing is why the reply function exists. 

Sooner or latter you're gonna have to surrender your human form so no worries my friend :P.

Edited by Derek White

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Nobody is pestering her.  She can sleep and wake up when her soul leaves her body. If you are interested to moralize my friend please go to church, mosque or other deceptive places. She is being told the truth and to detest and "protect" herself from delusion.  When she said "I surrender" I thought it was for real but I don't know how she will fully surrender when she is attached with her stories like a baby blanket. It is for the sake of truth. Such delusion, narcissism and love of stories is the exact recipe what led to the current human predicament.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

@RendHeaven Here’s an easier way to articulate it.

In order to surrender, you must even surrender to your inability to surrender.

If you actually manage to do that, though, the whole web unravels. Because you literally drop the resistance, and therefore there is no longer a web.

You're not really "surrendering to your inability to surrender" if there is still a thing to surrender to.

It's a useful framework though for many of us who are still resisting - certainly better than stacking denial and resistance!

Ultimately, there is no "meta surrender," no "deeper surrender," and no "levels of surrender." It's one monolithic hologram that only appears layered and complex in retrospect using the analytical mind.

From the highest of perspectives, surrender is the most simple thing... such that it is not even a thing.

Maybe it's not useful to speak of "higher perspectives" at this moment though. It certainly seems to clash with our "everyday experience."

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

It's not about pestering her to do more drugs.

It's about helping her to keep an open mind about future experiences.

A lot of people fall into the trap of dipping their toe in the ocean and thinking "That's it, I don't need to explore the ocean any more. I understand ocean now." Which is a shame. It's a self-deception.

That Alan Watts quotes is so misused. Alan Watts was not Awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi Emerald, thank you for sharing this. There's a lot for me to digest here, well told. Surrender is both beautiful and scary. I'm glad you've found your path. 

Love. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's about helping her to keep an open mind about future experiences.

True.

@Leo Gura But you also said in the past enlightenment is not for everyone. Maybe this is as far as she wants to go intuitively?

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A lot of people fall into the trap of dipping their toe in the ocean and thinking "That's it, I don't need to explore the ocean any more. I understand ocean now." Which is a shame. It's a self-deception.

Ramaji in his book "1000" talks about assessing different levels of consciousness, he also believes enlightenment is only the beginning, however he also thinks there's a max.