Emerald

I finally 'died' and then I gave birth to a new world

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about pestering her to do more drugs.

It's about helping her to keep an open mind about future experiences.

A lot of people fall into the trap of dipping their toe in the ocean and thinking "That's it, I don't need to explore the ocean any more. I understand ocean now." Which is a shame. It's a self-deception.

That Alan Watts quotes is so misused. Alan Watts was not Awake.

I think you may not understand what I’m trying to articulate.

There is no stopping this, even if I tried. There is no undo button. And that terrifies me.

Every time I sleep or zone out a bit, I merge back into the absolute. And I stay until I feel overwhelmed and have to tap out and anchor back into this experience.

My path is surrender. That means surrender to what is, even if what is is the reality that I can’t yet surrender. And to accept the flaws of my humanity. You see it as me stopping or avoiding. But I am Just now starting.

But my direction is to ground into the human experience and live my human life as though it is my only. It is to treat this life with innocence and gratitude. And to give and receive love, and be an extension of God’s merciful quality in human form. That’s why it gifted to me this perspective. 

Enlightenment is a trivial thing in many regards. I see now that there are truly no enlightened people. There is just God knowing and loving itself in an infinite amount of ways. And sometimes that means giving a flawed human the ability to connect with it so it can love itself even deeper.

Why do you seek enlightenment?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald With love, you're playing games.

I understand why you do it, but it can't fly here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald With love, you're playing games.

I understand why you do it, but it can't fly here.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

47 minutes ago, tedens said:

....integration is needed.

Very much so. Right now, it’s all very overwhelming.

Emotionalmastery.org

4 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

Nobody is pestering her.  She can sleep and wake up when her soul leaves her body. If you are interested to moralize my friend please go to church, mosque or other deceptive places. She is being told the truth and to detest and "protect" herself from delusion.  When she said "I surrender" I thought it was for real but I don't know how she will fully surrender when she is attached with her stories like a baby blanket. It is for the sake of truth. Such delusion, narcissism and love of stories is the exact recipe what led to the current human predicament.

There is nothing to fix. The human predicament is perfect as it is.

So, it’s about accepting and loving everything, even the parts that can’t love or let go. It is to appreciate what is, even as it is an illusion. And it is to allow for the human condition by engaging with story and narrative.

It is to honor the creation of God as an extension of God, and to allow yourself to be the creation in all its purposefully laid imperfection.

To allow yourself to be instead of trying to become. And even orienting to the attempts to become with compassion.

That’s what most people are meant to do. And that isn’t a mistake.

Emotionalmastery.org

47 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Because I am God.

The better question is, why do you run away from yourself?

@Emerald I think I understand you and Leo using my direct experience of around 10 trips... More integration is needed, that's it.
Enjoy this time when you feel connection to the Source... then return with the new strength and do what Leo suggests with 5-meo-dmt or not...
Up to you, wish you all the best 
;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I am God.

The better question is, why do you run away from yourself?

I am not anymore. After this, I realize that I'm meant to ride whichever wave comes and accept what is. There is just what is.

Do you not understand that that is also God?

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I am not anymore. After this, I realize that I'm meant to ride whichever wave comes and accept what is. There is just what is.

oooooooooo.

Extremely deceptive thing going on there IMHO(im my humble opinion)

Been there before.

That's devilry. Very very sneaky form of it. 

Just now, electroBeam said:

oooooooooo.

Extremely deceptive thing going on there IMHO(im my humble opinion)

Been there before.

That's devilry. Very very sneaky form of it. 

There is a very human part of me that longs for people to understand and to be understood. There is nothing to be fixed here or overcome.

There is no distinction between the finite and the infinite. 

Emotionalmastery.org

28 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I am speaking of a level of Awakening which is outside your ability to imagine, understand, or comprehend.

But if you don't want to go there, that's okay. I will not push you any further.

@Emerald  I’ve a lot of experiencing helping to untangle post trip messes like this. If you’d ever like to chat, just say the word. It’s not a more or less awoke comparison or anything like that, just practical for your path & living, just like someone would chat with you for life coaching. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

... For God, in His Essence, is sanctified above all ascent and descent, egress and regress; He hath through all eternity been exalted beyond the attributes of His creation, and will ever remain so. No man hath ever known Him; no soul hath ever fathomed the nature of His Being. In the valley of His knowledge every mystic wandereth astray; in the comprehension of His Essence every saint standeth bewildered. Sanctified is He above the understanding of the wise; exalted is He beyond the knowledge of the knowing! “The way is barred and all seeking rejected. His proof is His signs, His evidence His being.”

- Bahá’u’lláh, The Seven Valleys 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

"Know that the reality of the Divinity and the nature of the divine Essence is ineffable sanctity and absolute holiness; that is, it is exalted above and sanctified beyond every praise. All the attributes ascribed to the highest degrees of existence are, with regard to this station, mere imagination. The Invisible and Inaccessible can never be known; the absolute Essence can never be described. For the divine Essence is an all-encompassing reality, and all created things are encompassed. The all-encompassing must assuredly be greater than that which is encompassed, and thus the latter can in no wise discover the former or comprehend its reality. No matter how far human minds may advance, even attaining the highest degree of human comprehension, the uttermost limit of this comprehension is to behold the signs and attributes of God in the world of creation and not in the realm of Divinity. For the essence and the attributes of the all-glorious Lord are enshrined in the inaccessible heights of sanctity, and human minds and understandings will never find a path to that station. “The way is barred, and all seeking rejected. "

- ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá,   Some Answered Questions 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am speaking of a level of Awakening which is outside your ability to imagine, understand, or comprehend.

But if you don't want to go there, that's okay. I will not push you any further.

Thank you. I don't see your path in the cards for me. You seek to realize you are God at deeper and deeper levels. I seek to allow God to create what it wants through me as an extension of it and to take that with innocence and acceptance.

It was already so much to die and experience the love of God and how deep it all went. And now is my time to learn to hold space for this dance between the infinite and relative that has been quite relentless. There are still vulnerable parts of me that aren't used to the death process that happens so often now.

I trust my experience of what was shared with me that it is my path to ground deeper into my human aspect. Now, in my human uncertainty, I'm orienting myself to that.

And if that is the wrong way, I will take that as it comes. There is no point in getting hung up with doubt or to trust others instead of my own experience.

Emotionalmastery.org

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Emerald  I’ve a lot of experiencing helping to untangle post trip messes like this. If you’d ever like to chat, just say the word. It’s not a more or less awoke comparison or anything like that, just practical for your path & living, just like someone would chat with you for life coaching. 

Thank you. I appreciate the offer. I do need to seek connection and those who understand. I may get in touch at some point soon.

Emotionalmastery.org

32 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

... For God, in His Essence, is sanctified above all ascent and descent, egress and regress; He hath through all eternity been exalted beyond the attributes of His creation, and will ever remain so. No man hath ever known Him; no soul hath ever fathomed the nature of His Being. In the valley of His knowledge every mystic wandereth astray; in the comprehension of His Essence every saint standeth bewildered. Sanctified is He above the understanding of the wise; exalted is He beyond the knowledge of the knowing! “The way is barred and all seeking rejected. His proof is His signs, His evidence His being.”

- Bahá’u’lláh, The Seven Valleys 

That's exactly what I experienced. That which is Emerald is utterly incapable of understanding it. It's too much to bear.

So, it had mercy on me and showed me because it knew I would ruin my life seeking some kind of transcendence to get away from what is. And it wanted me to live a simple innocent life where I could engage fully with its creation, as it gave the illusion as a gift to me. It wants me to live this story because it loves this story.

I have to surrender to what simply is without seeking to fix or overcome. It is only to embrace that which is flawed and recognize the perfection in this experience... with or without what is referred to as enlightenment. There is no mistake in humanity.

Emotionalmastery.org