Emerald

I finally 'died' and then I gave birth to a new world

116 posts in this topic

I take back what i have said... I was out out of my mind... I am sorry for any harm that my comment may have caused. I will take it down immediately

4 hours ago, Gnosis said:

@Edan If this were a Zen temple you would be Headless this very second.

I'd much rather be around ordinary people pretending to be ordinary people than ordinary people pretending to be sincere seekers.

I didn’t see the comment. What did they say?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It's easy to make light of people when you're not in their shoes. Some people here have trouble getting up on time. Many people are here to make their lives better and not to merge back into God or enlighten. It certainly seems possible to attain a level of understanding where you are reasonably satisfied with life. That's what most people, including Emerald, want.

Enlightenment is a RADICAL endeavor not meant for everyone, but they will have to surrender to it eventually. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

3 hours ago, Pookie said:

@Emerald I agree with you to trust your own intuition to figure out what it is that you want, enlightenment or otherwise. After all, there is no rush. You have all of eternity to figure yourself out. That you know you want to orient your life around those close to you reminds me of the quote, "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." 

That's the way I see it. There isn't a mistake happening here if I don't seek enlightenment in this lifetime. Emerald doesn't need to seek enlightenment for this finite intonation of the infinite to be valid. What is meant to be will be.

The message I got was to live a life of surrender, and I am choosing to trust that message though I am not wired for certainty.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, Gnosis said:

?

Emotionalmastery.org

I hope most people on this forum will see your message. The ordinary, mundane, human is waaaay too much overlooked here. The emphasis on maximizing the amount of hardcore psychedelic trips is very worrysome to me. 

On 3/25/2020 at 0:31 PM, Visionary said:

I hope most people on this forum will see your message. The ordinary, mundane, human is waaaay too much overlooked here. The emphasis on maximizing the amount of hardcore psychedelic trips is very worrysome to me. 

I do second that. It’s easy to become dualistic and demote the relative/finite realities of life in terms of importance in comparison to the absolute/infinite.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald The duality is in the comparison. The demotion is in the comparison. The effort is in the holding of the beliefs to support that belief, not the actuality. The actuality is purely effortlessness. “Just sayin”. Not trying to be argumentative. At the same time, I agree, don’t rush anything. ??♥️ (This comment is not relative to the previous comment about trips.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Oh I see you are in ?❤️ 'phase' now. Reality indeed follows I am in kinda "apologetic" all loving phase now.. Want to love them all. They are such goodies. 

But may I say that all of this kinda looks like kindergarten to me it really does sir. Can't remove that impression kind sir with no head and no t-shirt ☺️ pls forgive me. ?

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity  Be as little children.

Ofcourse not. Do not wish to live through that again. Not that kind of masochist. 

Me regressi g into that type of mode and behaivor brings all demons back. 

One thing is when you don't know and you are naive and trust. Completelly different thing is when you Awaken and get your power back. 

Ofcourse there is an end to mesmerized in that retwisted sense and there is no possibility for me to retwist back again into that modality it is just not possible. As this I feel powerful and not like some mesmerized dreamer. Grown and transcended all games they play. I do not ans I do not wish that. 

There might be some problems with this, like togetherness, friendship and relationships there is no memsmerization with that will give you that good sir. 

@zeroISinfinity little children are inquisitive, know nothing but what they experience, and live in a state of wonder and playfulness. You don't have to bring every aspect back from childhood like being easily traumatised!! 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay