Martin123

The issue of abuse on the forum

125 posts in this topic

maybe @lmfao has something to say to this? 

@Lento seems to have jumped on a critique train stemming of this thread - while the critique was not even thoroughly researched. in a thread that wanted to talk about abuse in the forum.

i guess lento is fast to jump in for everyone, which is pretty cool on one hand, but really bad if it’s about some made up problematic regarding ideologies - which make real nonduality wars.

it‘s not good or bad in the sense of good and evil - it’s just carrying on the devilry which was supposed to stop there.

this is just an observation - maybe if talked through could change something about the situation. but its in a sense right, its ok to critique some things, but stirring up the whole forum and questioning leo while he’s on a retreat... seems somehow like something rather low spiritual.

without any grudge - because lento and me had a talk out, i did not take it as something against me that he stood up for martin123. (just to avoid any ideas or interpretation about my intention of this post - in the end he is responsible for what he’s posting himself - its just sad that it seems like it happened because of a maybe even unintended stirr up)

although i sometimes question the reasoning, too, if critique gets stronger punishment than abuse - it actually doesn’t matter how people are reasoning... the outcome somehow does not compute with the equation.

Edited by remember

@remember I know I spoke up about the things I spoke up about because everything was guiding me to. Perhaps it was the same for Lento. All I know, now that I'm out of trance (sort of), was that there were higher beings influencing events. 

Edited by Artaemis

@remember And really what he was addressing in his thread isn't that untrue. Individuals on this forum have been influenced by events/preferences and it's showing up as a certain kind of embodiment/realization and bias.

Edited by Artaemis

@Artaemis i was not criticizing the thread, just criticizing how onesided blind the issue of abuse mostly is. its on the side of the abuser usually. how much of a victim we signal to be or not to be does not really matter - if you scream loud you might get help, but only if someone cares about it. @Lento was humanly at a much higher spiral stage than others who get away with worse devilry - that’s all i wanted to say. if these decisions are made upon consciousness or non consciousness. (i did not mean imfao with that he was just jumping with rubber boots into a mud hole)

Edited by remember

@remember Sorry I misunderstood. I always get confused after leaving a trance/channeling. I assume others witnessed it consciously. 

Edited by Artaemis

The divine was using this community to download a message to the collective.

Was someone really banned for 'questioning something about Leo while he is away'? Huh.

It's unfortunate to see @Lento go, a compassionate contributor should be valued on a forum such as this and not sure the 'infraction' was that egregious if it was only that so I +1 @Keyhole

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

Was someone really banned for 'questioning something about Leo while he is away'? Huh.

It's unfortunate to see @Lento go, a compassionate contributor should be valued on a forum such as this and not sure the 'infraction' was that egregious if it was only that so I +1 @Keyhole

I am myself, heaven and hell.

The trance was similar to a mother seeing her child being endangered. She'll move heaven and earth to protect her child. The embodiment/realization due to events/preferences was always within her, she just needed a reason for it to activate.

You have to bring the teaching down to earth. Walk your talk. Identifying the self as God and the other as God shows up differently in reality. 'God and love'.

Please read what I wrote.  This is very important. 

Someone please read what I wrote before this ship goes down.

Edited by Artaemis

Maybe Leo should be more detailed in his teachings and sayings on the forums before he bans people. He could also add a suspension feature instead of bans. Or both. Who knows!

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

The masculine has overruled the feminine on this forum. Hello?? They've all left.

Can we learn from history please. 

Edited by Artaemis

Identifying the self as God and the other as God shows up differently in reality

Whelp I'm out.  I gave it a good shot. 

Blessings be.