Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

@remember you seem to struggle to understand the meaning of the words ‘no’ and ‘bye’, this is my last response before I move you in ignore list.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Just now, Martin123 said:

@remember you seem to struggle to understand the meaning of the words ‘no’ and ‘bye’, this is my last response before I move you in ignore list.

:D says the one who needs to have the last word on this - i did not say good bye. i said hello

i don’t know why you say goodbye when i say hello...

I've noticed a pattern where at some point in your purification journey people begin to interpret you as entitled and arrogant. That could be due to many reasons. It may be the case here. Something is going on as a collective in this community. I don't think it's negative. 

58 minutes ago, remember said:

then do it yourself! you criticize about the tone in the forum and play into it yourself in an egoic way beyond learning - you don’t want to learn and only want to teach. and then are kind of impolite to people who try to make you aware that in the end you are mostly talking about your own enlightenment. there is no one who can teach you to be a student but yourself if you don’t want to learn that’s your problem, the greatest teachers always stay students. you seem to have a misconception about authority. the apology was because of friendliness, not because he really did something wrong. you are the one who‘s running around with raw eggs, shouting at people when you hit them that your eggs might break if they stay this friendly.

Thank u my friend for saving my words.

Sorry @Martin123but I can’t agree with him more.

@Heaven and why do you find it necessary to tell me that. If you’re another person who’s ‘trying to help’, while cleverly masking an attempt to tell me how much you think is wrong with me, you shall be ignored swiftly.

can someone quarantine this ego please? asking for it repeatedly to be put on ignore list by everyone... o.O

i guess if everyone would do that with everyone we would all be completely on our own in this forum xD

Edited by remember

Angels hold you in the highest regard (because you are God). That's bound to have an impact. 

You know, "barking dogs never bite". So that's that :) 

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

@Martin123 You're awesome, keep on rockin'.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

22 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Martin123 You're awesome, keep on rockin'.

What a lovely compliment, thank you and same to you.

ps: your profile picture is terrifying and triggered all of my daddy issues xD

@Martin123 I admire your heart. You have a beautiful heart. 

I remember you helping me when I was really down and out a few years ago. 

Edited by Artaemis

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

@Martin123 I admire your heart. You have a beautiful heart. 

Oh boy that’s so nice of you to say haha.

if I’m being totally honest, when I saw the last two notifications a part of me was like... uh oh...looking with one eye closed, expecting another hit and attack, and more names on the block list, but what a fucking awesome surprise. Thank you, and what a revelation that we can actually aspire and inspire each other to treat ourselves and each other nicely as a way of healing patterns of abuse and judgement out of our fields.

very very very beautiful selfless self love.

i guess all the attention is too much it must overflow by now. deep red self esteem issues.

8 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

I remember you helping me when I was really down and out a few years ago. 

Oh wow look at that. That’s like a lifetime ago for me. But I’m sure it was a pleasure ! :) 

31 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Oh wow look at that. That’s like a lifetime ago for me. But I’m sure it was a pleasure ! :) 

wow must really taste bitter to be all alone. but guess what, no one is not.

i just thought about how ignorant it is to make everyone else responsible for that - what you did in this thread. you create that on your own, also making leo responsible for having a tough time helping others. how much of free time is he taking for himself? don’t you think he actually deserves a regeneration phase?

why getting so bitter over this? why even hanging around here if it does not “serve” you anymore?

Edited by remember
the funny part about ignore list is - they can’t see you anymore if you comment them, but everyone else can

@remember Your masculine approach is cool but right now it's not going to get through to anyone when they feel devalued and unsafe. The feminine approach exists for a reason as well. The divine masculine naturally embodies the aspect of GOD. The divine feminine the aspect of (feminine) LOVE and HEART.  Both need to be honored. 

@Artaemis thank you that’s actually a compliment - means i integrated masculinity much. i guess it’s tough at the moment to be a woman that’s why women tend to loose their permissiveness in so many cases. i think i’m actually progressing on an individual level with that. it does not mean i can’t cuddle if others cuddle.

i can understand if people are going through tough phases but i’m not understanding how after five years someone is still projecting like this and being this impolite to people who want to help as if closing out others would solve the solipsism problem.

permissiveness in such cases is a no no which would be interpreted as a yes. i’d rather escalate some situations. it’s sometimes also for the other part kathartic.

Edited by remember

@Martin123 Trust me man, I completely understand where you’re coming from on your criticism of Leo’s “conduct” for lack of a better term.

It kind of rubbed me the wrong way when I noticed that most of his comments were something to the effect of “The only reason you’re not understanding is because you are ignorant and have not become conscious of blah blah blah” instead of actually addressing their questions with compassion and giving an in depth explanation.  Sometimes he does go in depth, but I’ve noticed a LOT of his responses are really short and blunt and basically only tell the other person they are ignorant.  But hey, he’s a busy guy and he’s got a lot of questions to respond to. It’s not exactly feasible to write several paragraphs of in-depth explanation for each one.

It rubbed me the wrong way when I saw the way he acted towards the Amazon guy that dropped off his package in his latest awakening vlog.  I was like “God, why can’t you just give like a friendly hello, and thank them warmly with a smile instead of making them feel like they’re interrupting you?” Ya know, you’d think if you were having such a profound awakening such as that, you would be beaming with so much love and compassion that when you saw another human being(especially one who is doing a service for you) you would be delighted to welcome them into your presence. This is how I tend to act when I am having a profound trip; I want to show each and every person on earth how much I love them and make them feel the love that I am feeling.   So it put me off a little bit. 

But every time I feel this way, I always have to ask myself “Why the fuck do I care how nice or friendly Leo is?” 

This isn’t about Leo. I am not here meditating, having my reality shattered by psychedelics, wracking my brain over existential questions, watching his videos and interacting on this forum because of Leo. I am here because I love the Truth, and want to connect my awareness to It at any cost.  The way Leo treats other people is not only none of my business, but it’s completely irrelevant to my mission.  Whenever something like the way Leo acts towards other people gets under my skin, it’s a reminder that I am starting to make this about the wrong thing.

I don’t need Leo to be nice and friendly to me. Leo has given so much of his time and effort making videos and other content that has helped and is continuing to help me with my mission to become aware of Truth, and because of that I appreciate his existence enormously.

That’s his way of showing love.  

He’s not so much concerned with making people FEEL like they are loved by him by giving them the warm fuzzies with a friendly smile and kind words, because he knows that’s not actual love. That’s shallow, ego serving, surface level emotional masking. He doesn’t do that because he knows it’s not about him, and if he were to be super friendly and kind the way many gurus are, people would start to idolize him and put him on a pedestal in a way that would distract them from what will actually create a better life for them, which is doing to work to achieve actual awakening!  

You don’t need Leo to be friendly to you.  You need Truth. And Leo has made it his mission to help awaken the world to the Truth.  However you perceive his comments, being arrogant, condescending, or whatever, it doesn’t matter. What matters to him is that he helps you realize God. He doesn’t care how you perceive him; he’s going to tell you like it is.  That’s actual humility. That’s actual Love. 

However much of an arrogant condescending asshole you perceive him to be, it doesn’t invalidate anything he teaches.  

I find Maynard (who has done a lot of spiritual work on himself, and no doubt psychedelics) is an example of someone who has embodied both aspects of God and of Love. And he is INTJ, with not much persona or Fe. It is possible. Making people feel loved with the warm fuzzies is not shallow, ego serving or surface-level necessarily. 

Edited by Artaemis