Rilles

Has Anyone Here Cured A Disease Using Alternative Medicine?

38 posts in this topic

expanding my worldview 

want some anecdotal evidence :}
 

Things like:

Acupuncture, Reiki, Moxibustion, TCM, Reflexology, Herbs

etc. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad is a doctor. He has cured some fine diseases with Ayurvedic herbs. The cure and recovery rate is slow so it is hard to believe and often patients give up hope without going all in on it. Also they tend to try out many things in a short span of time, so it sometimes messes up their system. 

But know someone who was given 5 years to live due to some lung disease and they had been cured by some herbs in our garden. Point to be taken. The patient is now cured, but they did not change their lifestyle, so we cannot say they are healthy. Also the mental state of the patients affect the recovery greatly. I also know someone who had very simple disease which was easy to cure, if they just got up and exercised. They did not, and had no desire to live or get cured. They spent 3 months in hospital just like that - with no reason, just benefiting the hospital profits, even after the doctor had asked them they were fine to go. No medicines can work on such people. 

I've personally used silver colloidal water to wash my eyes in conjunctivitis. Infection gone in 6 hours when I washed my eyes every 30 minutes. 

If you're interested, read about Ayurveda and the food system it advocates. It says all diseases are an imbalance of elements of water, fire and air in the body. Once you understand how it works, you can recover from anything. 

One interesting book (not Ayurveda) is - What your doctor doesn't know about nutritional medicine may be killing you by Dr. Ray M Strand. 

Edited by rNOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cured my allergies with some herbal remedies and medicinal mushrooms not sure if that counts. They have been present for 15 years and since last April, I haven't had a single allergic reaction. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I cured my allergies with some herbal remedies and medicinal mushrooms not sure if that counts. They have been present for 15 years and since last April, I haven't had a single allergic reaction. 

 

Congratulations! Nice to hear that! What kind of allergies were they if you dont mind? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rilles it was year-round so I could not pinpoint it to a single trigger. I think the core problem was persistent inflammation and a bit of immunological imbalance which is where the mushrooms came and corrected that. For me, most of the antihistamines (pharmaceutical or natural) never worked so I knew the problem was somewhere else. Possibly a bit of congestion in the upper area as well where I used some circulatory herbs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Rilles it was year-round so I could not pinpoint it to a single trigger. I think the core problem was persistent inflammation and a bit of immunological imbalance which is where the mushrooms came and corrected that.

What mushrooms were they?

For me, most of the antihistamines (pharmaceutical or natural) never worked so I knew the problem was somewhere else.

After I stopped using anti-histamine pills my hay fever actually dissappeared... Dont know if its causal but its a pretty interesting coincidence...

Possibly a bit of congestion in the upper area as well where I used some circulatory herbs. 

I hope to cure some fruit allergies and vegetables... maybe ill look into some mushrooms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rNOW said:

My dad is a doctor. He has cured some fine diseases with Ayurvedic herbs. The cure and recovery rate is slow so it is hard to believe and often patients give up hope without going all in on it. Also they tend to try out many things in a short span of time, so it sometimes messes up their system. 

But know someone who was given 5 years to live due to some lung disease and they had been cured by some herbs in our garden. Point to be taken. The patient is now cured, but they did not change their lifestyle, so we cannot say they are healthy. Also the mental state of the patients affect the recovery greatly. I also know someone who had very simple disease which was easy to cure, if they just got up and exercised. They did not, and had no desire to live or get cured. They spent 3 months in hospital just like that - with no reason, just benefiting the hospital profits, even after the doctor had asked them they were fine to go. No medicines can work on such people. 

I've personally used silver colloidal water to wash my eyes in conjunctivitis. Infection gone in 6 hours when I washed my eyes every 30 minutes. 

If you're interested, read about Ayurveda and the food system it advocates. It says all diseases are an imbalance of elements of water, fire and air in the body. Once you understand how it works, you can recover from anything. 

One interesting book (not Ayurveda) is - What your doctor doesn't know about nutritional medicine may be killing you by Dr. Ray M Strand. 

Nice!!! I will definitely look into that book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not me but an amazing doctor called Dr. Terry Wahls, healed her advanced multiple sclerosis with a change in diet. She was in a wheelchair for years and now walks, bikes, hikes daily :) Her book "Wahl's Protocal" is amazing. She has several research studies going through with her diet and it helped people with parkinsons, alzheimers, arthritis, ALS, and other autoimmune conditions

my mom healed her asthma also with diet+ exercise but it came back when she stopped being strict with it. (no gluten, dairy, sugar. Only vegtables, moderate fruit, and meat, lots of seafood too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alternative medicine? You mean Original and Natural Medicine that's been curing people for thousands of years?

They are the only cures.

Modern Medicine is profit-based, treatments, long-term suppressant. They will never cure you, only kill you very slowly.

Its pathetic its actually classed medicine. Its pure poison and unintelligent.

 


B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, moon777light said:

Not me but an amazing doctor called Dr. Terry Wahls, healed her advanced multiple sclerosis with a change in diet. She was in a wheelchair for years and now walks, bikes, hikes daily :) Her book "Wahl's Protocal" is amazing. She has several research studies going through with her diet and it helped people with parkinsons, alzheimers, arthritis, ALS, and other autoimmune conditions

reading about her now... so fascinating... will read that book when I have time, nice!

my mom healed her asthma also with diet+ exercise but it came back when she stopped being strict with it. (no gluten, dairy, sugar. Only vegtables, moderate fruit, and meat, lots of seafood too)

 

 

30 minutes ago, pluto said:

Alternative medicine? You mean Original and Natural Medicine that's been curing people for thousands of years?

Haha... yes but we live in a rationalist culture, Im just using the jargon of the day

They are the only cures.

Modern Medicine is profit-based, treatments, long-term suppressant. They will never cure you, only kill you very slowly.

I both agree and disagree, modern medicine is not all bad, just as alternative medicine is not all ”quackery”

Its pathetic its actually classed medicine. Its pure poison and unintelligent.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

@Rilles I cured a brain tumor using activated charcoal.  

tell me more???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pluto Modern medicine is not ALL bad dude. Yes, there are problems. But to be dogmatic and dismiss the entire industry is foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raptorsin7 Its tricky because modern medicine does have good qualities, in the sense that the new technological breakthroughs can save lives on the spot and things of that nature, primarily. 

But when you think of it, so many of the pathologies that modern medicine comes in with the life saving technologies, are problems caused in the first place by all sorts of chemicals, toxins in food and other drugs from big pharma. The nature of the dysfunction is cyclical and intertwined with all sorts of conflicting money/survival interests. 

Ideally, in the future the foundation of health will be natural medicine, but for outliers and special conditions all the newly developed technologies will be there. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yeah i don't disagree with any of that. The world's fucked, and we need to make changes. But @pluto was talking about modern medicine like it's completely useless. If i got cancer I would go to modern medicine first before an alternative healer. If alternative medicine is better for cancer then modern medicine then the research will show that. Granted, I doubt i'll ever get cancer because i'm on the path, but still if someone asked me for advice and they were a rando, I wouldn't just dismiss modern medicine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yeah i don't disagree with any of that. The world's fucked, and we need to make changes. But @pluto was talking about modern medicine like it's completely useless. If i got cancer I would go to modern medicine first before an alternative healer. If alternative medicine is better for cancer then modern medicine then the research will show that. Granted, I doubt i'll ever get cancer because i'm on the path, but still if someone asked me for advice and they were a rando, I wouldn't just dismiss modern medicine.

I agree. 

This is a very touching video, something to contemplate about in relation to modern medicine:

Really triggered a ton of empathy in me. 


"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raptorsin7 youve yet to discover the root cause...as @pluto says once you do, the bitter truth is revealed and everything appears to be bloody dogmatism because the foundation of modern medicine was built upon a lie :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DrewNows You don't know shit about what I know. If @pluto or you were so confident go make money, run tests, and prove what you're talking about. You guys are just talking shit. Go prove it. If god is so good then the results will show it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raptorsin7 i tease :P but it only appears to be dogmatic from one perspective and when you haven't experienced and explored more sides of the equation then it isn't so clear. We still live through various modalities and belief systems of health, so yes modern medicine definitely isn't all bad. It sort of is what we make of it (and so are we). Personally i choose not to limit myself to such half truths in this day and age. Here's a channel that might be of interest

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now