fi1ghtclub

Being God - Questions

70 posts in this topic

Considering I'm GOD - the formless.

The absolute intelligence that designed and is running the intricate system for the finite being to speak about itself.

Why can't I engineer or recreate/clone such a sophisticated system like the human body or any sentient being?

Why form cannot be materialized out of thin air by sheer will as it is already happening?

Because saying youre god is a bunch of bullcrap, are you really that gullable or trying to provoke

Edited by Mattie

THIS IS GOD. 

Ok regarding your form. 

This present moment is God actualized it is perfect. Can't be any other way. 

Ok promissed no more preaching God damn you Jed. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

THIS IS GOD. 

Ok regarding your form. 

This present moment is God actualized it is perfect. Can't be any other way. 

Ok promissed no more preaching God damn you Jed. 

Have you completely got the scope of my question?

1 hour ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Why form cannot be materialized out of thin air by sheer will as it is already happening?

1) It can!

2) Precisely because it is already happpening. Remember, if you ask for an apple, you will get an apple, not an orange. Right now you are so busy materializing apples yet you're asking why you don't have oranges.

The problem is your current state of consciousness is far too low to allow you to change how you are materializing physical reality. If your state was 1,000,000 times higher, you could change that.

I have been so conscious that miracles become possible. But this is not a state I can sustain (yet). It's utterly radical. You are not human any more at those levels of consciousness. People will preceive you as an alien. And they will come after you with pitchforks.

This is dangerous territory, and ripe for abuse.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Considering I'm GOD - the formless.

The absolute intelligence that designed and is running the intricate system for the finite being to speak about itself.

Why can't I engineer or recreate/clone such a sophisticated system like the human body or any sentient being?

Because God wants to experience limitations.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, Mattie said:

@Leo Gura give an example of your high consciouness that created a miracle...

I didn't create a miracle. But I was so conscious that I could literally change reality simply via infinite imagination.

Like, I could imagine a drop of divine water falling on a sick person's head and healing or awakening him. Because at that level of consciousness it is totally clear that physical reality is just my imagination and I can imagine it any way I want.

I understood how someone like Jesus could heal. He just imagined it.

I'm still toying around with this stuff. Mastering it would take a lot of work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Mattie said:

@Leo Gura give an example of your high consciousness that created a miracle...

Jesus materializing fish and bread, also changing water into wine... Buddha also created bread when it was needed like Jesus did.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

9 minutes ago, Mattie said:

Therese no proof of that ever happening

The problem is that the act of needing proof comes from an ego or a person, and probably it will avoid the miracle to happen. A miracle needs total selflessness to happen.

Matthew 12:39

But He replied: "A perverse and adulterous generation demands a sign, and no sign (no miracle) will be given, but the sign of Jonah the prophet"

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse anyone can believe anything they want if that makes them happy, i believe furmly in this, but dont claim unproven things to be the only reality there is. And also dont come with claims like walking on water or like leo is saying he has such a high level of conscoiusness that he can change reality, just give an example then, off course he cant because its not possible, maybe in a heavy trip you can feel that way i can understand but come on guys 

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, I want to ask you this question about God:

• If individual has a desire for authenthic self-expression and life purpose, which will inspire people, and bring positive change, higher consciousness,  is that urge for self-expression coming from God's infinite intelligence?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

That was Leo connected to the infinite, right? The infinite through Leo, so finite, so not the infinite. But everything is already infinite. Boom!! That was my infinite finite head exploding!

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) It can!

2) Precisely because it is already happpening. Remember, if you ask for an apple, you will get an apple, not an orange. Right now you are so busy materializing apples yet you're asking why you don't have oranges.

The problem is your current state of consciousness is far too low to allow you to change how you are materializing physical reality. If your state was 1,000,000 times higher, you could change that.

I have been so conscious that miracles become possible. But this is not a state I can sustain (yet). It's utterly radical. You are not human any more at those levels of consciousness. People will preceive you as an alien. And they will come after you with pitchforks.

This is dangerous territory, and ripe for abuse.

Can you use this to fix climate change please? Just materialize a continent full of trees as large as Australia in the middle of the pacific, should be good. Remove the plastic that's there while at it.

Thanks

Seems like the users with the least posts on this forum are the most sensible :D

3 hours ago, fi1ghtclub said:

You are immersed in a contracted form of "I". This contracted "I" is limited to a individual, separate body. 

You will not have direct experience of higher conscious levels if you are limited within contracted identification. 

As a simple exercise. . . go take a walk in the forest. Notice the subjective experience of identification. You identify as a human being walking through the forest. There is an internal "me" and an external "forest". One may think "I am walking in a forest". . . Now flip consciousness so "you" become the whole forest. This is not an intellectual thought like "I am the entire forest". . . This is a "higher" mode of being in which "you" is actually the forest. The consciousness is not contracted within a "me" human walking through the forest. "You" actually become the entire forest. 

If one has not had direct experience of this level of consciousness, identification is hyper contracted into an individual "me". At this level, if one asks "If I am god, then why can't I engineer sophisticated systems?". The level of "I" is too contracted. It would be like one of your skin cells asking "If I am a human being, why can't I have sex". The question becomes absurd because there is conflation of conscious "levels". Yet this is what the mind does over and over while it is immersed within a contracted self.

If the direct experience of expanded consciousness has not been revealed, that is where the effort needs to go. One will not figure out expanded consciousness within constructs of contracted consciousness. . . The example of becoming the entire forest, may seem woo-woo or not real. . . The actual direct experience is extremely powerful. It can be very uncomfortable, because the contracted self is losing control of the mental narrative and identification. It can be really scary. Early on, this consciousness might reveal itself in a cafe and my mind-body became flooded with anxiety and fear. . . It is a major expansion of consciousness. . . Yet this is still just scratching the surface. There is much much more. . . 

The phrase "I am God" is one of the most commonly misinterpreted phrases, because the "I" is being processed through a contracted interpretive filter and the mind assumes it understands what "I" is. . . Imo, if a mind has not had direct experience of expanded identification such as "I am the forest", there is no way it will grok "I am God". It's super far away. It would be like an ant consciousness trying to figure out human consciousness. 

Molecules such as 5-meo-dmt can temporarily expand consciousness, yet the trick is that the contexualization into an "experience" is dependent on one's baseline conscious level. For example, a being that still identifies as a personal me human that temporarily expands with 5-meo may later contextualize it into a personal experience. This is back to the contracted "me". For example, the mind may contextualize as "Whoa, what just happened to meI just had an amazing experience. I felt like I was everything in the room". . . This is a major realization, yet the expanded consciousness is getting contracted back into a personal "me". This is a very very small capture of what is potentially available. 

the best part about god is probably, you can always send it back...i mean if you don’t like it you just send it back where it came from.

Edited by remember
being rude...

@Serotoninluv how do you know that this is a higher level of consciousness or a higher level of psychosis, all that you are saying is happening in your mind and if you believe it it will feel profound, so when to make the step to thinking this to make yourself feel better or to say to other people that what you say is real, you cant say that because you cant give any proof, its all happening in your own mind