fi1ghtclub

Being God - Questions

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@Leo Gura That's a terrible thing to say to someone who doesn't believe the same thing you do.

"Well thank goodness you will die someday."

Just the opposite. When the mind is closed, death is its only salvation.

This is a message of highest compassion.

Of course you are welcome to open your mind prior to the death of that mind. God hopes you do. But just in case you don't, God has made sure that that mind will die.

I'm just explaining to you Plan B.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

@Keyhole  

If you deny "the kingdom of God withing you" you are doing a sin against the holy spirit, because you can't be saved... you are denying salvation.

Except You as God love yourself regardless.   So You as God will never deny yourself no matter what.   The only one that denies itself is the ego lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1  True... in fact the ego will be delaying the inevitable, but that was the idea I was trying to explain hehehe...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

32 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

Christ is the only

Christ = Consciousness

God = The Absolute

That's why in the Genesis it says that God was first and Christ was with him. Seems like Christ was created by God, in reality is consciousness that is posible to manifest in the absolute, and then all the things can be created because we are conscious, so if there's consciousness you can be conscious of objects, etc... that was Christ. That's why they say "Everything for him was created"... think about that.

Jesus is the avatar only, he becomes conscious of God in himself when he is Jesuschrist. That Christ is in you, in me in everyone... it's not only "inside Jesus" as the Church teaches.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Long time no see you!

:)

Maybe you understand better that part on the Genesis to explain to @Conscious life @Inliytened1

B|

@Conscious life Do you understand that people with the structure of your mind killed Jesus?

Think it through. Why was Jesus killed?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  I see the actual teachings of the Church as the "modern pharisees" that wanted Jesus dead. They are in reality adoring an idea of Jesus (or Christ), they converted Christ in the contrary of what he was trying to teach.

Ironic, right?

Edited by abrakamowse

17 hours ago, Mattie said:

@Serotoninluv did you get this insight of being and the isness of the moment trough meditation and reading books?

The insight didn't arise through meditation or reading books. It arose from curiosity and openness. One of my major nondual realizations of "IS" came a couple years ago. Below is a conversation I had with Leo on this forum. My mind was in a curious, open state that allowed space and invited the insight to arise through direct experience. At the time of this writing, I had never heard of the nondual term "ISness". 

September 28th, 2017

Serotoninluv: "Leo, since the traditional "you" is an illusion and does not exist, why use the traditional "you" while communicating on this forum as if that "you" does exist? Doesn't that give comfort and validation to the illusory "you" that it really does exist?

Leo: A) Because it's ingrained in our language. All language is inherently dualistic, so it can't really be avoided without talking like a robot.

B) Because you still think of yourself as a you. It does little good speaking to a person stuck in duality from a nondual perspective. Whenever I speak, I like to speak as though I'm speaking directly to you, from your perspective.

C) Because you do exist, as The One True Self. Existence vs non-existence is yet another duality. So anything we say on this subject is always wrong. If you say you exist, you're wrong. If you say you don't exist, you're wrong. If you say you both exist and don't exist, you're wrong. If you say you neither exist nor don't exist, you're wrong. And of course, you're also right ;)

Serotoninluv: Thank you. For the past few months, there have been some glimpses of awareness that seem nondual. Would you recommend pursuing teachings on nonduality / teachings from a nondual perspective? Or, is it more effective to continue with duality teachings with an awareness that it's from a non-dual perspective?

Leo: Personally, I consume all kinds of teachings simultaneously, dual and nondual alike. The scope of life is so enormous that no one teaching, not even one category of teaching, can cover it.

But if you're really focused on enlightenment, it might be a good idea to only focus on nondual teachings for a while to build your momentum and reduce distractions.

October 2nd, 2017

Serotoninluv: Thank you. Perhaps your words helped me stumble into it. Yesterday I had quite the shroom trip. Everything “is”. I couldn’t change it, stop it or escape it. Any thought, action, feeling, sight, sound. All “is”. I layed on the forest floor trying to regain my sanity. I thought “the trees are beautiful”. Yet that thought and the trees were “is”. An intense feeling of being trapped, more “is”. I wanted to contact you and ask you for an easier way. Yet anything you say is “is”. As things settled down, relief is relief. Geese flying overhead is geese flying overhead. A yummy sandwich is a yummy sandwich.

Leo:  Indeed

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Conscious life Do you understand that people with the structure of your mind killed Jesus?

No. I don't need to kill anyone. the people at that time were not able to handle what he is teaching, then they did what they want. we also do it everyday, it's matter of degree. 

Think it through. Why was Jesus killed?

Jesus came here to die for our sin. it was written in the old testament about the crucifixion of the christ. he came to save the world from eternal death. that is why he say unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life by yourself. it's important to believe in him that he is the son of God and eat and drink the holy communion. 

John 6 (KJV)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

❝⁵³ Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

⁵⁴ Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

⁵⁵ For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

⁵⁶ He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

⁵⁷ As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

⁵⁸ This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.❞

Jesus was killed by own his interests, he want to die for the world, that is why, in one way he want to be killed in other he is giving mercy. that is why he said ❝Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?❞

—Matthew 26: 53 (KJV)

If I don't want die, my father would send destroy all my enemy. 

Matthew 17 (KJV)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

❝²² And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:

²³ And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.❞

he already knows, he will die.