Guest SirVladimir

I Made A Video Of MUSIC Representing Each Stage Of Spiral Dynamics

12 posts in this topic

Since I had time to do something funky and little bit different, I made a music video that outlines the vibe of each stage. I needn't remind you that it is highly subjective and should be taken as a mere icing on the cake, and not too seriously. ^_^

I love Spiral Dynamics and I love listening to songs, so here it is. And then back to real work! 

NOTE: I am not planning on starting a YouTube career of any sorts, and this isn't some mumbo-jumbo self-promotion. Thank ya!

Edited by SirVladimir

@SirVladimir O.K. I'm going in. See you on the other side. I'll let you know what I think. 

* Very nice. Yellow and above especially.

What a journey. Awesome work on putting it together.

I would love it if it became a viral thing on the forum for people to make their own compilations, heh.

Okay. I'm glad you've taken it well, guys. :) All you have is your own gut feeling and interpretation.

Very cool and creative...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Great work.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi