Highest

The Godhood of God - You are not Him

53 posts in this topic

Understand this, become conscious of this. I am me and you are you - and God is God

At the very heart of it, it's not difficult to see that God is above you, greater than you. It just requires radical self-honesty.

You didn't create anything. God did all this. You don't precision engineer and design any being in the womb, you don't make it rain or snow, you don't do anything. God does and still does all of this. 

You are not Omnipotent, you don’t have God's Intelligence or any of His aspects. 

You are a tiny piece of God. But you are not equal or comparable to God, just like a dog shit cannot be God Itself. It can be a manifestation of God, but realize how silly it is to say that a dog shit is God itself. Feel the absurdity of saying such a thing. Feel the immense contradiction. 

Just like this dog shit, the same goes for YOU

You didn't decide this. You didn't do this. Don't make a joke upon yourself, you didn't create yourself. You couldn't, you didn't. 

Become aware. Become conscious. Breathe. You are You. God is God

Liberation. Doesn't it feel good? 

??

Well you did because you are Pure Conciousness. 

Yes there is no "you". 

Sit still like curious cat because IT can be felt. Since you really are IT and not this guy who posted on forum or "me" who responded. 

Never the less THIS is what you really are. 

Conciousness =God 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Highest you don't seem to have fully grasped nonduality yet. That's ok, keep being :)

Your post could also be an egoic reaction to the implications of 100% responsibility of your life, so you created an imaginary division between yourself and God to skirt around it. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well you did because you are Pure Conciousness. 

Yes there is no "you". 

Sit still like curious cat because IT can be felt. Since you really are IT and not this guy who posted on forum or "me" who responded. 

Never the less THIS is what you really are. 

Conciousness =God 

Do you have any memory of doing or creating anything? 

Try to design, to create, an ant or a dog shit from scratch, from nothing. 

Go back to the source itself, become conscious of this. Don't put yourself before God. 

You come after Him. 

Don't equal or compare yourself in any possible way with God. 

You are not Him. You are you. Always been so. 

3 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Highest you don't seem to have fully grasped nonduality yet. That's ok, keep being :)

Your post could also be an egoic reaction to the implications of 100% responsibility of your life, so you created an imaginary division between yourself and God to skirt around it. 

There is no division. I just see things clearly. 

Look at how a being is engineered and designed with such precision to it's very detail. Try to do so. Try to make it rain right now by pure will. 

Feel it, God is above you. 

Feel it, you are not equal to God. 

Feel it, you are you.

@Highest the hand is not the body but the hand is also the body.

When it's said "You are God"

The you = God

Not that HIGHEST or SOONHEI is God

But GOD is GOD.

The essence, the life which looks out of my eyes and youe eyes, that's God.

Ultimately, HIGHEST or SOONHEI do not even exist to be claiming or misunderstanding themselves to be God. It can appear to be so, but that's only an appearance. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

10 minutes ago, Highest said:

Feel it, God is above you. 

Feel it, you are not equal to God. 

Feel it, you are you.

"There is no division." If I was not equal to God, then that would make reality dualistic by definition. 

So... is a slice of a pie below the pie? 

"You" are the whole pie pretending to be a slice of pie. That's right, I'm not even saying You ARE a slice! No knife was used. You're just pretending you are! In actuality, you never stopped Being the entire fucking pie. Ta-da!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

My ego self is not God but this thing is ♥️. 

This body and everything else is Infinite Love that's what I really am. Same as you. 

Practises make all the difference. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Highest

I believe if you spend some time on YouTube... ‘superposition’ & ‘Schodinger’s cat’ for example...something will click into place.  Maybe ‘quantum entanglement’ & ‘quantum erasure’ too.  

Then maybe a contemplation....

‘ There is no objective reality. ‘

And similar to the expecting an ‘answer’ of self inquiry...

’ how is this being done? How is “objective reality” being “pulled off” ‘.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

55 minutes ago, Highest said:

Understand this, become conscious of this. I am me and you are you - and God is God

At the very heart of it, it's not difficult to see that God is above you, greater than you. It just requires radical self-honesty.

You didn't create anything. God did all this. You don't precision engineer and design any being in the womb, you don't make it rain or snow, you don't do anything. God does and still does all of this. 

You are not Omnipotent, you don’t have God's Intelligence or any of His aspects. 

You are a tiny piece of God. But you are not equal or comparable to God, just like a dog shit cannot be God Itself. It can be a manifestation of God, but realize how silly it is to say that a dog shit is God itself. Feel the absurdity of saying such a thing. Feel the immense contradiction. 

Just like this dog shit, the same goes for YOU

You didn't decide this. You didn't do this. Don't make a joke upon yourself, you didn't create yourself. You couldn't, you didn't. 

Become aware. Become conscious. Breathe. You are You. God is God

Liberation. Doesn't it feel good? 

??

You = a story

God = a story

This comment is a story

God = The universe

”You” = a part (distinction) of the universe 

God + “You” = The universe 

The ego didn’t create the universe, “God” “Universe” “Inifinte Awareness” did. 

You are an expression of the universe and thus “God” created “you” in his image. 

“You” cannot be separate from God and the universe because by definition the universe is literally everything there is. 

The apparent separation of “You” and “God” are actually One “thing”. 

Akin to saying your hand is an expression of your body, your body is body, the hand and body and actually part of thing one. The labels (words) create an apparent separation, but that’s just a way of talking.

The ocean fills up the whole drop. The drop doesn’t fill up the whole ocean. 

God is fully the human self but the human self isn’t fully God. 

After all, this is why everyone puts all of this work into shedding the self to experience God. It’s because the self isn’t fully God even though God was always fully the self. 

@SoonHei indeed.

@Synchronicity indeed.

This essence of which @SoonHei  speaks is (consciousness).   One must transcend the belief that reality is physical to get this far. 

Consciousness is mystical.

Consciousness is singular.  To be singular is to be infinite.  To be infinite is to be formless.  Formlessness can limit itself to a particular form.  It must shapeshift or imagine itself into a particular finite form in order to experience itself.   The finite form is still God, but God in limited form.  The purpose of the form is to be that form - not to be unlimited. 

All of this is just concept until one becomes directly conscious of what it's essence is by collapsing its shape or form back into formlessness.  Which is possible to do if desired enough. 

One then becomes conscious it is consciousness - leaving only consciousness.  

The formless will then return to its form   This is dying before you die.   But the form, being finite, will ultimately collapse back into formlessness.  Only formlessness is eternal. 

To become directly conscious of this is to become eternal or immortal.  

So, you are God, but you are God in limited form.  You have sectioned yourself off, but the section is imaginary.   You just to have to make a shift in consciousness to see that form is formlessness from the highest perspective.  From the form's perspective it is just form.  

So to say you are not God is doing so from your perspective.  But for the awakened or the immortal, they have expanded consciousness by shifting past the section or the part and shattering it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

God = The universe

”You” = a part (distinction) of the universe 

God + “You” = The universe 

The ego didn’t create the universe, “God” “Universe” “Inifinte Awareness” did. 

You are an expression of the universe and thus “God” created “you” in his image. 

“You” cannot be separate from God and the universe because by definition the universe is literally everything there is. 

The apparent separation of “You” and “God” are actually One “thing”. 

Akin to saying your hand is an expression of your body, your body is body, the hand and body and actually part of thing one. The labels (words) create an apparent separation, but that’s just a way of talking.

Indeed. That's all I'm saying. The human self or ego didn't create reality, God did. I'm not saying you are seperate or not God. As I said, you are a tiny piece of God. 

In my highest states, completely absorbed in God-awareness, God would literally look through my eyes everyday countless times - to the point of not knowing how to look anyone in their eyes anymore. I had to wilfully force myself back to ego-awarness just to function and not go insane. 

However, after going full circle, I became conscious that I am I, God is God. 

My sense, my intuitiv doesn't lie. 

@Inliytened1 I'm well aware I'm not the body, I am the formless taking the form of a body. I have disconnected and left my body (OBE) several times before. I am not the body.

Indeed, God is I in limitation. Now, who decided to do this? You or the Godhead? 

Read this about Carl Jung this morning. 

"One sunny day, when Jung was twelve, he was traversing the Münsterplatz

in Basel, admiring the sun shining on the newly restored glazed roof tiles of the

cathedral. He then felt the approach of a terrible, sinful thought, which he pushed

away. He was in a state of anguish for several days. Finally, after convincing

himself that it was God who wanted him to think this thought, just as it had been

God who had wanted Adam and Eve to sin, he let himself contemplate it, and

saw God on his throne unleashing an almighty turd on the cathedral, shattering

its new roof and smashing the cathedral. With this, Jung felt a sense of bliss and

relief such as he had never experienced before. He felt that it was an experience

of the “direct living God, who stands omnipotent and free above the Bible and

Church.”

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Read this about Carl Jung this morning. 

"One sunny day, when Jung was twelve, he was traversing the Münsterplatz

in Basel, admiring the sun shining on the newly restored glazed roof tiles of the

cathedral. He then felt the approach of a terrible, sinful thought, which he pushed

away. He was in a state of anguish for several days. Finally, after convincing

himself that it was God who wanted him to think this thought, just as it had been

God who had wanted Adam and Eve to sin, he let himself contemplate it, and

saw God on his throne unleashing an almighty turd on the cathedral, shattering

its new roof and smashing the cathedral. With this, Jung felt a sense of bliss and

relief such as he had never experienced before. He felt that it was an experience

of the “direct living God, who stands omnipotent and free above the Bible and

Church.”

Beautiful. ❤️?

Reminds me of my old days when I saw and meet God. It came to me as this Omnipotent force of energy. So Supreme, I couldn’t look at it. I had to have my face turned away. 

Don't overstimate the Godhood of God. 

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest the hand is not the body but the hand is also the body.

When it's said "You are God"

The you = God

Not that HIGHEST or SOONHEI is God

But GOD is GOD.

The essence, the life which looks out of my eyes and youe eyes, that's God.

Ultimately, HIGHEST or SOONHEI do not even exist to be claiming or misunderstanding themselves to be God. It can appear to be so, but that's only an appearance. 

Really like this explanation ??

@Consilience ♥️?

Been without the weed for a while too. And will be without it for approximately 2 months. It also Helps because I temporarily don't have access to get it anyways :) out of the country ?

No withdrawals felt, but good natural vibes magnifying.

Was great to read your experience and mine seems mirrored. 

God bless 

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, Highest said:

Indeed, God is I in limitation. Now, who decided to do this? You or the Godhead? 

I don't see a difference anymore.  I am just consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.