Ferdi Le

Stefan from Project Life Mastery

18 posts in this topic

I bet some of you know him.

I actually liked him. He was one of the "teachers" how introduced me to Self-Help. He actually has some pretty amazing videos on Morning Rituals etc.

Nevertheless, his content is shallow often times, he suggests get-rich quick schemes (like kindle publishing where you hire some 3rd writers for 1 dollar per page), hangs out with Dan Lock, makes 20 minute (!) videos about Spiral Dynamics etc.

So a very typical orange "success-guru" who gets rich by selling courses on how to get rich.

BUT, it does not end here. He his businesses are actually kinda criminal (at least they would be here in Germany).

EXAMPLE: http://www.fastchickenpoxcure.com/

He selled a course with medical adive and said he was a experienced medical researcher (merely used a fake picture and fake name).

So he exploits despereate people who are sick with fake credentials and bullshit adive (he basically lists some superfoods) and then makes online courses in which he teaches other people to do the same (kindle money mastery).

MY QUESTION:

How can he not show any remorse? Or make a video apologizing? I mean he knows about Spiral Dynamics, he took Psychedelics. That shoudl give you at least some self-awareness?

I'm aware of him and have watched a few of his videos in the past esp when I was looking for a way to make money online. I don't mind him but he doesn't really resonate with me personally but I think some of his content can be useful. 

But here's the thing with all these YouTube teachers, everyone of them will have their own issues, their own negatives and even ulterior motives but the trick you and all of us have to learn is he to get the good useful content and leave the rest. Some teachers you can recognise they're just concerned about making money but some of their techniques can be useful, take what is and put it into something that you're trying to do. The problem is we take teachers wholesale and if they say something we dont like we throw everything out. Forget the teacher just worry about the content and that goes for everyone from Leo to Dan Lok to Eckart Tolle 

@Ferdi Le I'm not aware, but it seems he has an unhealthy relationship with "success". So much so he is ready to exploit others.

This is the familiar story with unhealthy orange. A big portion of our global problems resulted from this kind of mentality. That's precisely why you want to understand this fully, without moralising. That's what we currently need to grow out of as a society. 

Typical Orange. How do you think Orange gets rich? By being nice?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Typical Orange. How do you think Orange gets rich? By being nice?

Yes of course. But typical orange does not have multiple Psychedelic Experiences. He even atended ayahuasca retreats. He must have faced his devilry in those trips, or am I missing something?

Then  again, maybe I am doing the same....

Haha, welcome to the world of online marketing!

It's so easy to make money through scammy tactics, no wonder so many people use them. I have done it as a kid and it was easy for me then, it would be even easier now as an adult.

Psychedelics and knowing about Spiral Dynamics don't automatically "cure" one from being Orange. I have friends who are like this, dipped their toe in the right things but lack seriousness, so their growth is slow and limited.

22 minutes ago, Ferdi Le said:

Yes of course. But typical orange does not have multiple Psychedelic Experiences. He even atended ayahuasca retreats. He must have faced his devilry in those trips, or am I missing something?

@Ferdi Le for sure you are doing the same in your own way and areas. Still this is not the point of discussion. I would also be very interested in understanding his own self deception and the story he tells himself while being in the middle of the success & devilry. 

1 hour ago, Ferdi Le said:

Merely knowing about Spiral Dynamics and doing a few psychedelic retreats does not mean much. It's easy for the ego-mind to act spiritual and developed without actually being so. This is the norm. It's pretty easy for the ego-mind to compartmentalize its survival, such that in one part of its life it runs a scam to earn money while in another part of its life it attends spiritual retreats and talks about spiritual things. The two work in tandem. The ego-mind is very clever about its survival. This kind of thing is common. Just like how rich people donate a bit of money to charity to make themselves feel like they actually care about the poor and inequality.

Also, today Stefan might be above Orange, but you are talking about his past work. How long ago was that? Perhaps he's Green now and his work from 5 years ago was Orange.

If you look at my work from 5 years ago, it was also pretty Orange. Not scammy, but still.

Maybe its just too easy to make money.

You know, like you are sitting next to an atm thats broken and gives out endless money. You know the money doesnt belong to you and its wrong to take it... But at the same time its just sooo easy to push on that button and get more money. So you push again and again. Until you get exhausted and your finger hurts. Next day you swear to youself not to use the atm again... but on your way to the backery you pass that atm again and... oh your right back at it. Damn it!

9 hours ago, Ferdi Le said:

MY QUESTION:

How can he not show any remorse? Or make a video apologizing? I mean he knows about Spiral Dynamics, he took Psychedelics. That shoudl give you at least some self-awareness?

hahaha as if psychedelics would cure anybody from lying, if you don`t care. also spiral dynamics - there are enough people who know about spiral dynamics and have some kind of comprehension and still did not yet develop far from orange, while in their dream they already entered the turquoise realm. although scamming people and talking them into something they don`t want to buy is unhealthy purple (don`t understand me wrong, there is healthy purple, too).

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you look at my work from 5 years ago, it was also pretty Orange. Not scammy, but still.

Including the LP course?

@Dovahkiin I didn't say that.

And remember, there are healthy and unhealthy manifestations of each stage. Nothing wrong with Orange when its done right.

@Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing wrong with Orange when its done right.

Do you think there are people in stage orange or stage green who are happier, more loving, and just enjoy their lives more than people who are yellow or turquoise? If someone is genuinely happy and fulfilled at orange, why would they ever feel the need to change and progress to higher stages?

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If someone is genuinely happy and fulfilled at orange, why would they ever feel the need to change and progress to higher stages?

Nobody who is unawakened is genuinely happy or fulfilled.

Stage Orange happiness is a house of cards at best. It will collapse at any minute.

Until your awakening, you don't even know what real happiness feels like. You are in constant survival mode.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura What about the stage blue jesus freaks? Is it just preaching dogma without experience?

Some of them have mystical experiences, but they use that to deepen their dogmas.

I just googled his name and this came up. How did you know that he ran that site? 

On 12/20/2019 at 4:34 AM, Ferdi Le said:

Is it possible that psychedelics can change the stage Orange mindset? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.