Jahmaine

Where would you ACTUALLY find a hot witch girlfriend?

34 posts in this topic

Where would such a person be in society? Where do “witches” or those indulging in occultism, hang around? 

Don't.

They smell bad and they don't shave.

Very bad idea !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I think a "withch" is simply a woman with paranormal powers/abilities. They can use then for the good, or in dark evil ways. Never the less, stuff like this is undeniably true and real. Speaking from direct experience. 

In other words, I myself wouldn't fuck around with such women. Like a woman with personality disorder, you don't want to be there when she turns into another. Been there long time ago, just me and her.

I didn't know shit about it before it happened. Just thinking about it now is scary. But I just had to keep it cool until she returned, in case she would kill me or something if I tried to run away. 

Edited by Highest

@Highest

1 minute ago, Highest said:

I think a "withch" is simply a woman with paranormal powers/abilities. They can use then for the good, or in dark evil ways. Never the less, stuff like this is undeniably true and real. Speaking from direct experience. 

Yeah exactly.

And I hear what you’re saying and it’s been acknowledged, but the question I was asking if where such a person is found? For general inquiries sake.

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

@Highest

Yeah exactly.

And I hear what you’re saying and it’s been acknowledged, but the question I was asking if where such a person is found? For general inquiries sake.

Like India. A lot of guru women there. A guru usually has paranormal abilities. And they usually use it for the good. 

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

@Highest  what types of places in India? 

Idk, most places. Just ask someone for a genuine guru which is woman, they will give you several places to go to, even follow you if you give them some money. 

A witch and a person practicing witchcraft are two different things.. 

A witch can be a solitary witch or a part of a coven. 

Witches are everywhere. Your location says London.. I don't see why you would have a problem with finding local witches around London because UK is the place that inspired me to get into witchcraft. 

The UK has many of them

My inspiration Gerald Gardner was a British man. 

You have plenty of opportunities to find people into occultism in the UK and it wouldn't be a problem even in the US.. 

Maybe witches have paranormal abilities. I personally don't. 

But that can be a myth. I'm not sure. Because I just know a few witches myself and they don't have any paranormal powers.. 

But I have come across accounts of people who have experienced that with certain witches. 

India is not a cavern for witches. In fact its a taboo here and very  difficult to practice occultism here. 

Gurus are not the same as witches.. Because they don't do witchcraft. 

And witches are in almost every country and in every culture. 

No country is specifically enriched in witches and wizards but the UK is definitely a great place to start because it has roots in ancient witchcraft.. 

You don't need to come to India for that. 

Back in the 60s witches faced a lot of persecution and shame in society both in the west and the east.. Today the situation is vastly different. I see innumerable people online explaining their views on Occult and they are being welcomed more now than ever before.. 

So the taboo and shaming of witches  is slowly fading away.. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Let me know if you find anything as I'm in London as well and we could go on a double date just to be safe bro. 

@Preety_India :D although disclaimer: not accusing witches of being dangerous! Me and him might be more risky to the witches than vice versa lol. 

2 minutes ago, Bill W said:

6 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Let me know if you find anything as I'm in London as well and we could go on a double date just to be safe bro. 

You're funny xD

2 minutes ago, Bill W said:

@Preety_India :D although disclaimer: not accusing witches of being dangerous! Me and him might be more risky to the witches than vice versa lol. 

Haha :D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

what types of places in India? 

I live in India, don't bother.

9 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Where would such a person be in society? Where do “witches” or those indulging in occultism, hang around? 

My mother's friend is probably an occultist who does black magic. The vibe I've got of her was her smiling with all whites in the eye, no iris and no pupil. She is nearly 42-45 and I see no wrinkles on her face. Maybe Indian women don't crack that easily. There are some eerie coincidences associated with her but I think it's just me being superstitious. 

@Jahmaine Try out first with normal hot girls. Attraction is not different whether you're talking to a witch, a hippie or a model. The relationships play out differently, but you get what I mean. 

Probably the closest to what you'll find is at hippie festivals, concerts, retreats or communes. For a hardcore witch it may be harder, cause there's a lot of stigma around the practice of Occult. Ask @Matt8800, I'm sure he can help :D

Edited by Ero

I literally found one. Self proclaimed witch working as a personal trainer. Does all sorts of psychic card readings and healing and stuff like that. Used to be my co worker. Im not single but just saying they are out there for sure.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

A witch and a person practicing witchcraft are two different things.. 

A witch can be a solitary witch or a part of a coven. 

Witches are everywhere. Your location says London.. I don't see why you would have a problem with finding local witches around London because UK is the place that inspired me to get into witchcraft. 

The UK has many of them

My inspiration Gerald Gardner was a British man. 

You have plenty of opportunities to find people into occultism in the UK and it wouldn't be a problem even in the US.. 

Maybe witches have paranormal abilities. I personally don't. 

But that can be a myth. I'm not sure. Because I just know a few witches myself and they don't have any paranormal powers.. 

But I have come across accounts of people who have experienced that with certain witches. 

India is not a cavern for witches. In fact its a taboo here and very  difficult to practice occultism here. 

Gurus are not the same as witches.. Because they don't do witchcraft. 

And witches are in almost every country and in every culture. 

No country is specifically enriched in witches and wizards but the UK is definitely a great place to start because it has roots in ancient witchcraft.. 

You don't need to come to India for that. 

Back in the 60s witches faced a lot of persecution and shame in society both in the west and the east.. Today the situation is vastly different. I see innumerable people online explaining their views on Occult and they are being welcomed more now than ever before.. 

So the taboo and shaming of witches  is slowly fading away.. 

Thank you that’s quite insightful 

9 hours ago, Ero said:

Probably the closest to what you'll find is at hippie festivals, concerts, retreats or communes. For a hardcore witch it may be harder, cause there's a lot of stigma around the practice of Occult. Ask @Matt8800, I'm sure he can help :D

Thank you, that’s quite helpful

@Bill W  lol yeah bro, let’s make it happen.

I think of a witchy woman as being one that is interested in the spiritual in direct connection to the Earth and our more natural/instinctual nature. So, there are a ton of women out there like that. Look in any place that celebrates the divine feminine.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It's simpler than you think, there are Facebook groups and likely all kinds of different meetup groups on the internet. Just please don't go randomly friend requesting women there, because that's a problem. There are people of all levels of understanding who call themselves witches and pagan. There are lots of women who only understand it on the level of superstition, or are attracted to it because it's edgy or trendy right now. If you want someone more self-actualized, there are lots of "witches" who don't necessarily call themselves that. Gardening, herbalism, natural medicine, certain types of crafts and art, especially those incorporating elements from nature are all interests, even yoga are all activities that tend to attract women who are awake and in touch with the Divine Feminine aspect of themselves. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost