Fede83

Women’s are so beatiful

31 posts in this topic

No matter how the world is gonna be,no matter  how I live my life in the future,no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen,no matter if I get dumped,deluded,hurted from them..they are so precious and beatiful.

i just wanna say thanks to woman to make this world a better place ❤️

You won't do yourself a favor looking at women through rose colored glasses while ignoring their sociopathy.

You just happen to have one or two positive experiences of women, and now you idolize a gender.

2 minutes ago, tenta said:

You won't do yourself a favor looking at women through rose colored glasses while ignoring their sociopathy.

You just happen to have one or two positive experiences of women, and now you idolize a gender.

Not really that many positive experience :) more negative actually ? but I still like them and I believe from my insight that still pure love for them ❤️

Also I don’t look at them only in a sweet way with rose glasses,I’m still realistic and assertive about it, won’t lose my dignity over it like it happen in the past but I still think they are very powerful ❤️

Edited by Fede83

It's definitely 'good' that you love them, but don't put them on a pedestal. Don't view them as "superior" to you.

I don't know if that is what you're doing, just making sure :P.

Edited by Aggelos Doulgerakis
typo

1 hour ago, Aggelos Doulgerakis said:

It's definitely 'good' that you love them, but don't put them on a pedestal. Don't view them as "superior" to you.

I don't know if that is what you're doing, just making sure :P.

For sure I don’t put anyone on a pedestal :) is just genuine appreciation after my last session of meditation which lead me to more love  ❤️

53 minutes ago, ADD said:

Appreciation is healthy. Good for you. :)

❤️ 

7 hours ago, Fede83 said:

No matter how the world is gonna be,no matter  how I live my life in the future,no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen,no matter if I get dumped,deluded,hurted from them..they are so precious and beatiful.

And men are very precious and beautiful too. :x

Thank you for your post :x

I have an opinion on everything :D

7 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Aww, men too, very sweet ?

Thanks!?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Men are beautiful too, eh just kidding. xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Men are beautiful too, eh just kidding. xD

xD Funny gurllll

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

They are beautiful as whatever you want to project that they are. 

49 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Someone kind offers people a complement.

A large majority of the comments from men here end up pointing out various ways in how "wrong" this person is for doing so.

Sums up many of you literal walking jokes quite nicely, doesn't it?

This thread right here, is a wonderful example of how this forum's collective plays out and why this place is so toxic.  Look at how kindly the women here accept the complement - and how the men here are so quick to try and intervene on this gesture of genuine nicety.  So sad.  Raise your hands, how many of you are doing this spiritual work because you cant get women? 9_9

I just got a dumped from a woman today , didn’t expect at all seriously :) I collected so many bad and negative experience with woman that u can’t even imagine, but still here appreciated them for what they represent “in my world “ and totally proud of it ❤️ 

Appreciation and love are my universe ❤️ and what give me the energy to keep raising my hands up and say thank you ❤️

Edited by Fede83

6 hours ago, Keyhole said:

A large majority of the comments from men here end up pointing out various ways in how "wrong" this person is for doing so.

Nobody around here has said that it is wrong to adore women; they’re just pointing out the dangers of putting them on a pedestal, which frankly is just the flip side of misogyny. (PS: Two blokes are "the large majority of men"? Uh, okay...)

Imagine a woman posting the following statement:

"No matter how the world is gonna be, no matter how I live my life in the future, no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen, no matter if I get dumped, deluded, hurt from them... men are so precious and beautiful.

I just wanna say thanks to men for making this world a better place."

Upon reading such a statement, wouldn’t you at least consider the possibility that the woman posting this might be in danger of becoming men’s doormat and might benefit from a slight reality check?

(As a side note, I have heard thousands of odes about how incredibly wonderful women are in my time; but this is literally the first time in my entire life that I have heard - or rather read - someone utter the words "men are very precious and beautiful too.". Let that sink in for a second.)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nobody around here has said that it is wrong to adore women; they’re just pointing out the dangers of putting them on a pedestal, which frankly is just the flip side of misogyny. (PS: Two blokes are "the large majority of men"? Uh, okay...)

Imagine a woman posting the following statement:

"No matter how the world is gonna be, no matter how I live my life in the future, no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen, no matter if I get dumped, deluded, hurt from them... men are so precious and beautiful.

I just wanna say thanks to men for making this world a better place."

Upon reading such a statement, wouldn’t you at least consider the possibility that the woman posting this might be in danger of becoming men’s doormat and might benefit from a slight reality check?

(As a side note, I have heard thousands of odes about how incredibly wonderful women are in my time; but this is literally the first time in my entire life that I have heard - or rather read - someone utter the words "men are very precious and beautiful too.". Let that sink in for a second.)

It sound that weird as an appreciation post rather than contestualizing it to reality ?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'm happily my partner's "doormat" and he's happily my "doormat". We just love each other enough not to abuse it.

I have an opinion on everything :D

10 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Sums up many of you literal walking jokes quite nicely, doesn't it?

This thread right here, is a wonderful example of how this forum's collective plays out and why this place is so toxic.  Look at how kindly the women here accept the complement - and how the men here are so quick to try and intervene on this gesture of genuine nicety.  So sad.  Raise your hands, how many of you are doing this spiritual work because you cant get women? 9_9

I got one from my work.

1 year of love in 2 months.

But that's real about the dynamic here.

People believe they have worked enough to escape Cult Dynamic.

It just happen than it create a society within society.

There is rejection ( spiral Dynamic ). Racism over certain kind of thinking

There is no dualism but people still put devil in forms and point at the devil of other all day long.

1 hour ago, Nash said:

I've become ambivalent towards women, I know it's something that will probably have to change about me, but I tend to find women my age to be typically more cultish and sheepish. It could be due to the fact that my relationships with women never work out the way I want them to, or that I tend to be unnoticed by women I find attractive. I'm kind of just over relationships in general and just want to work on my spirituality. When you get what you want, you realize it wasn't as satisfying as you thought it would be.

True.

18 hours ago, Nash said:

I've become ambivalent towards women, I know it's something that will probably have to change about me, but I tend to find women my age to be typically more cultish and sheepish. It could be due to the fact that my relationships with women never work out the way I want them to, or that I tend to be unnoticed by women I find attractive. I'm kind of just over relationships in general and just want to work on my spirituality. When you get what you want, you realize it wasn't as satisfying as you thought it would be.

feel u bru