Fede83

Women’s are so beatiful

31 posts in this topic

I still loving myself before everything ❤️ Still putting myself first because I am the one who never gonna left myself ;) even in the hardest time so this is what matter,appreciation is very healthy for my soul ..this is what i discovered from my last meditation sessions and indeed is beatiful ??the connection I feel with every human is immense and words are not enough to describe .

the controversial open up from this post is crazy .. but is more simple than what it look like and more gratitude for just being ❤️

1 hour ago, Fede83 said:

I still loving myself before everything ❤️

Awesome❤

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Nash @Fede83 @Danioover9000 This will genuinely harm you in the long run. Sounds stupid but because you think like that you're much more likely to attract Women like that into your life. Instead, realize there are MILLIONS of amazing Women out there, you just have to be an amazing man for them to want to be with you. Don't wallow in self-pity that high-quality women don't find you attractive, it's probably because you're not high quality enough yourself, this was a harsh truth I had to come to terms with also, high-quality women expect a high-quality man and why shouldn't they?

Also, a relationship can actually be a great Sadhana, it's easy to be peaceful when all alone meditating in a cave, how about bringing awakenings into a relationship and building deep bonds with people.

I obviously don't know you but high-quality Women won't take notice of you or come up to you 9/10, why? Because you're meant to be the fucking man, you want something to go after it and stop bitching about it, who gives a shit if you get rejected over and over, that's how you learn. 

A lot of men today seem to make up a lot of excuses instead of 1) Developing themselves and their SMV (Sexual Market Value) 2) Learning about Dating, Seduction and Sex, to me it sounds like a form of Spiritual Bypassing. 

I realize this sounds a bit like a dick thing to say, but I realized this a while ago and it was the kick up the arse I needed, and maybe it will help you or anyone reading this, instead of avoiding relationship, go work on that area of your life and get the relationship or sex life you truly want, 9/10 the reason your avoiding Women isn't because you actually want to. 

Also not saying I'm an expert or anything, I'm just saying I see this mindset from young men a lot and it's honestly quite toxic, 'Women' aren't the problem. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nash @Fede83 @Danioover9000 This will genuinely harm you in the long run. Sounds stupid but because you think like that you're much more likely to attract Women like that into your life. Instead, realize there are MILLIONS of amazing Women out there, you just have to be an amazing man for them to want to be with you. Don't wallow in self-pity that high-quality women don't find you attractive, it's probably because you're not high quality enough yourself, this was a harsh truth I had to come to terms with also, high-quality women expect a high-quality man and why shouldn't they?

Also, a relationship can actually be a great Sadhana, it's easy to be peaceful when all alone meditating in a cave, how about bringing awakenings into a relationship and building deep bonds with people.

I obviously don't know you but high-quality Women won't take notice of you or come up to you 9/10, why? Because you're meant to be the fucking man, you want something to go after it and stop bitching about it, who gives a shit if you get rejected over and over, that's how you learn. 

A lot of men today seem to make up a lot of excuses instead of 1) Developing themselves and their SMV (Sexual Market Value) 2) Learning about Dating, Seduction and Sex, to me it sounds like a form of Spiritual Bypassing. 

I realize this sounds a bit like a dick thing to say, but I realized this a while ago and it was the kick up the arse I needed, and maybe it will help you or anyone reading this, instead of avoiding relationship, go work on that area of your life and get the relationship or sex life you truly want, 9/10 the reason your avoiding Women isn't because you actually want to. 

Also not saying I'm an expert or anything, I'm just saying I see this mindset from young men a lot and it's honestly quite toxic, 'Women' aren't the problem. 

I recently broke up with a girlfriend, not because it wasn't going good, it's good, but because I discovered I heavily manipulated the entire thing. I even fooled myself, not realizing that the entire relationship really came from when I was bullied in middle school by some boys and raped by a girl. I had deep lingering hate and feelings of revenge that I was shocked at how easily I forgot myself. I axed the relationship before it got worse.

Enough about me. I've got two questions for you:

Did Nikola Tesla or Vivekananda need women to impact the world in their time?

How does a woman, victimized by red pill and MYGTOW men, re-ingage with young men again? 

@Danioover9000 I'm sorry to hear about that man, I hope you heal from those things that happened to you and your recent relationship :) 

I'm not saying you need women, I am saying don't demonize them and then use women being 'low consciousness' or anything else as a reason not to have a relationship, if you don't want one that's down to you, but a lot of men that do this come from a victim mentality, and project their blame onto women. 

I'm not sure how to respond to your last question, are you asking how a women re-engages with young men, are you a woman or a man if you don't mind me asking? 

My main point is don't demonize women as an excuse to why your dating life/ social life isn't where you want it to be. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/23/2019 at 8:48 AM, Fede83 said:

No matter how the world is gonna be,no matter  how I live my life in the future,no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen,no matter if I get dumped,deluded,hurted from them..they are so precious and beatiful.

i just wanna say thanks to woman to make this world a better place ❤️

It's a nice sentiment. But it concerns me.

Be careful not to sacralize women. Women are human beings, capable of both positive and negative things, just as men are. 

My fear is that you may be projecting the idealized form of your Anima onto women... which also means that you'd be (at times) projecting the demonized form of the Anima onto women because that is just the natural outgrowth of sacralization. And this can be happening in the Shadow as well. So, you wouldn't necessarily be conscious of it. But it's the natural rubber band effect of female sacralization.

And from there stems many of the problems that women face in society, as there are always men trying to compete with women and drag the sacralized female down off of some imaginary pedestal that they perceive... but it actually isn't there.

It will also be very bad for your psychological well-being because it would make you susceptible to Anima disintegration and possession.

Women in all their facets, are rendered invisible in society because of these positive and negative filters. And your compliment has my spidey senses tingling... thought I'm not 100% sure.

A good litmus test to see if this message is integrative is to question whether you're referring to only the women you find attractive... as they resemble your image of the idealized/sacralized female. Are you also referring to octogenarians? Are you also referring to women you don't find attractive? Are you also referring to women that the collective would deem as "ugly"?

If not, your compliment is just an outgrowth of female sacralization, and it points to some deep issues.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 23/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, Fede83 said:

No matter how the world is gonna be,no matter  how I live my life in the future,no matter what circumstances and situation and people and everything and everywhere gonna happen,no matter if I get dumped,deluded,hurted from them..they are so precious and beatiful.

Do you pull? Serious question lol. 

On 23-11-2019 at 2:48 PM, Fede83 said:

You sound you are not very successful with women. From far away honey looks like that. 

In Tate we trust

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You sound you are not very successful with women. From far away honey looks like that. 

Lmfao +1

Nobody who pulls talks like Op. Its creepy. I can only imagine the skeleton in the closet lol. 

There's nothing creepier then male feminists. 

WAR JP

18 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

Lmfao +1

Nobody who pulls talks like Op. Its creepy. I can only imagine the skeleton in the closet lol. 

There's nothing creepier then male feminists. 

WAR JP

I love female beauty too but not in a creepy way.. from how he writes you can clearly smell the creepiness/thristiness. The movie 40 year old virgin is a movie about this topic. Very good movie actually. 

In Tate we trust