Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

@Dua

Great to hear! I think you’ll continue to find less rls activity when meditating right after having slept. Sleep is profoundly grounding, more than it is typically given credit. 

By feeling, I mean the sensation of the body touching anything. The sensation in your feet, touching the floor, and your body touching the chair, or meditation cushion. The feeling on the skin of the fan blowing works just as well too. 

I hear you on the diet, family, and budget. Here’s something to consider, which is cheaper & healthier than any other diet I’ve come access. The Loophole Shake. I’d bet your family would love it too, and love how they feel having eaten it. 

If you desire to exercise but struggle with consistently....do the smallest amount possible. Put earbuds & music on, for example. Then, do cardio, only intending to do 5 minutes. If it’s feeling good & you want to continue, continue. I believe you’ll find it’s more of a ‘head game’ to be one by taking it one step at a time. Once we get moving, it feels good and we tend to keep moving. Having a dreamboard with all that you are wanting on it can be deeply inspiring for things like exercise. 

I suspect your back pain was due to strengthening some muscles but not the back. It’s important to evenly distribute the strengthening of muscles through out the body. Eating foods which bloat the stomach can also be a culprit. 

Yes! A few days off for self love is always a great idea. 

Honestly, I feel that you’re in far better mental shape than you’re giving credit. I had no trouble reading what you wrote at all. I notice you are second guessing yourself. With your self love time off, I’d meditation in the morning, and then inspect thoughts, in terms of ‘feels good’ and ‘doesn’t feel good’. Fill your dreamboard with thoughts that feel good, things & experiences you want in this life. Then, you have a vision going for your life. When thoughts arise, it becomes very easily to see they are either aligned with your wanting, or they are not. When a thought doesn’t feel good, don’t ‘make a story or diagnoses’ about yourself - just work with that one thought. Pick a better feeling thought. Let feeling be the leader, and be willing to be flexible in letting old not good feeling thoughts go, and choosing a better feeling thought. It all adds up over time. This is a fun ‘thought game’. It feels better, and better, and better. I’m very excited for you and I think you’re doing really great! Where you’re at now, being sincere and addressing this, inspecting it - you should feel really great about it! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I think I've found my answer and now I have to work on it. 

Let me share an amazing experience with you. I sat for meditation an hour ago and as I was concentrating on my breathing and hearing, RLS started in my right leg.

The rhythm usually is - it starts.. gets bad.. gets worst.. and I just stand up or stretch my legs. The same thing happened this time too.. But what I did was I shifted my thoughts from rls and focused on my breathing..

Now, the rhythms was.. it stated - i shifted my thoughts - it paused - it again started - i again shifted my thoughts - it paused - and so on.. I did that for a good 5 minutes and stopped. I don't want to get exhausted so I am going slow in the start.

This rls thing never stops, never ever. I've had a hard time dealing with it.. I am hopeful I'll get rid of it. 

Thank You :)

@Dua

That’s awesome! You can be even more ‘active’ about it too. Direct attention to your leg, and relax into it, breath into it. Use your imagination in a way to connect to it in sensation, and just feel for feeling / sensation in the leg, and just love it. Seriously. Tell it (in your mind) “everything’s ok”, “everything’s alright”, “I’m fine”. Think of meditation as comfortable and your space to relax. I vote rls is Relax, Love, Sensation now. :)

Keep in mind, to see about making just one simple change in the name of well being for the body. A food, maybe fluoride free toothpaste, etc. Just one. It really helps the under current, that ‘connection’ within. It’s just another way of self love. The more the better. 

Really great, thanks for sharing. ??♥️

I am doing meditation twice daily now and I know as I will practice more I will get better. And I'll be able to direct my attention to my legs. Currently, I am working on keeping my concentration on breathing, hearing, and feeling. 

I just did meditation and something different happened. As I was getting relaxed deeply, I felt like my back is moving in a funny way like an elastic, in S shape.. I felt like my posture has changed to some funny pose.. I felt like my body is moving in the air.. but i kept my concentration on breathing, hearing, and feeling..  I did it for 10 minutes and opened my eyes. I was sitting still, not moved a bit. 

Yes, I read about cleaning the pineal gland and fluoride free food/substance. I am going to avoid fluoride from now. 

Again, Thank you :)

Filling dreamboard with her atm. You have no idea how funny it is. Strenghtens relationship and we get to know each other better. 

It's like preview of direction where our dream would go. 

Very thrilling and it is so funny. 

You can sort some stuff out without arguing in this fun way. Partner gets to know you and you get to know your partner. 

Heck some of the stuff you can do right away. 

Very nice. 

Thanks. 

Life turns into some sort of childish play. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Heck yes! It is amazing how all the ‘serious stuff’ is seen through & just slips away. All the trivial bickering nonsense, was just expression & creating in the waiting. From ? to ? ?.  

Every kid should have a dream & a dreamboard. ☺️

Is wanting only, enough?

I've got some shit on my dream board, but I have absolutely no idea on how to get there especially in my circumstances. Thought about it for 3 days and just gave up because its too impossible. Should I spend more time trying to figure out a plan?

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Is wanting only, enough?

Yes it is. Let go bro. ❤️ 

Is wanting only, enough?

@electroBeam 100%

especially in my circumstances

This is what stops you from getting what you want.

its too impossible

and this ^

Should I spend more time trying to figure out a plan?

No need to figure out anything, just feel yourself amazing all the time and it will come for sure :P

Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

10 hours ago, dimitri said:

just feel yourself amazing all the time and it will come for sure

How do you feel amazing though?

I find this is my biggest struggle. My mood is always dull and numb, I can't get to a great feeling place. The only time I can reliably improve the way I feel is with LSD.

19 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Is wanting only, enough?

I've got some shit on my dream board, but I have absolutely no idea on how to get there especially in my circumstances. Thought about it for 3 days and just gave up because its too impossible. Should I spend more time trying to figure out a plan?

Man I added that I am Billionaire (and I will be it) but have no idea how it will come. 

Just let go and enjoy presence. 

Driving lambo in Eugene. Trip road through entire US with my soul mate. Etc. 

Makes no sense. 

Even added actual batman suit. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

17 hours ago, dimitri said:

@electroBeam 

No need to figure out anything, just feel yourself amazing all the time and it will come for sure :P

okay... I've got absolutely no plans for how to get there, and cannot see a way. But I'll just desire it to come to me and hope for the best :o 

Lets hope this actually works :o 

I struggle with some emotional problems like jealousy, performance anxiety, unworthiness. 

I try to see the mechanisms behind them, and replace them with rational ideas, which can help me to improve myself in a less neurotic way. But nevertheless, i feel same crippling feelings again and again. What can i do?

You can not feel, feeling, anymore than you can think a thought. Feeling is feeling. Thought is thought. Feeling is never wrong. Listen to it, and let the thoughts go. 

The feelings are far from crippling. It’s labeling feeling, and believing the thought - which is false, and is the suffering. Jealousy is seeing someone else having, doing, or being something that you want. Instead of believing you can’t, take your attention off them - write what you want on your dreamboard and watch it come as you let resistant thoughts go. What you want, is what feels good - to you. Getting what you want out of your head and in front of you, on the dreamboard, feels good. It is naturally inspiring. It uproots beliefs about yourself which are not true, which feeling has been telling you every single time the thought arises. Performance anxiety is labeling and thus a way of ignoring, feeling. Again, feeling tells you the thoughts are not true. Unworthiness is the same. It is ignoring how terrible such a thought feels, and labeling yourself. 

Imagine if you stop labeling, write everything you actually want in this life on a dreamboard, and discovered feeling guides you, as reality becomes exactly what you wrote on your board. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I struggle with some emotional problems like jealousy, performance anxiety, unworthiness. 

I try to see the mechanisms behind them, and replace them with rational ideas, which can help me to improve myself in a less neurotic way. But nevertheless, i feel same crippling feelings again and again. What can i do?

You can not feel, feeling, anymore than you can think a thought. Feeling is feeling. Thought is thought. Feeling is never wrong. Listen to it, and let the thoughts go. 

The feelings are far from crippling. It’s labeling feeling, and believing the thought - which is false, and is the suffering. Jealousy is seeing someone else having, doing, or being something that you want. Instead of believing you can’t, take your attention off them - write what you want on your dreamboard and watch it come as you let resistant thoughts go. What you want, is what feels good - to you. Getting what you want out of your head and in front of you, on the dreamboard, feels good. It is naturally inspiring. It uproots beliefs about yourself which are not true, which feeling has been telling you every single time the thought arises. Performance anxiety is labeling and thus a way of ignoring, feeling. Again, feeling tells you the thoughts are not true. Unworthiness is the same. It is ignoring how terrible such a thought feels, and labeling yourself. 

Imagine if you stop labeling, write everything you actually want in this life on a dreamboard, and discovered feeling guides you, as reality becomes exactly what you wrote on your board. 

And do it.

??

Thank you for this topic!!

I didn't follow the advice literally and used a chalk board :P:P

Things are starting to click in my head but the big bang hasn't happened.¬¬

It’s a rather amazing discovery - non-reaction, aka no longer believing one’s own thoughts. It seems like you’re going to things & places, driving, walking, etc. But you aren’t ever actually moving. Thought, perception & sensation convince you that you are ‘going to things’, ‘moving’. But you aren’t. You’re attracting. You never move. 

Write what you actually want on your dreamboard. Let go of resistant thoughts about ‘getting there’, and of ‘how’ it will arrive. What you want is already being attracted - the dreamboard helps you to see, realize, relax, and enjoy this. The most amazing discovery, is the truth of you. 

@Nahm What happens when theres nothing you want that produces good feeling. 

I cant think of anything that in the having of it I'd be happy if feel good. 

Should i write on the board I want to to want things that feel good to me?

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What happens when theres nothing you want that produces good feeling. 

Good feeling is not produced or procured, though it certainly appears to be. It is only temporarily apparently veiled with conditions. Letting them go, nothing is known to be the source of all good feeling. Good feeling is ever present in everyone and in all things & experience as well.  

I cant think of anything that in the having of it I'd be happy if feel good. 

Then either you are perfectly at peace in our unconditionally loving infinite being, or, you’re holding some conditions and they are readily known to you by occurrences of the experience of discord. 

Should i write on the board I want to to want things that feel good to me?

Wanting to want is just wanting. ‘Wanting to want’ is thinking about wanting. If the wanting is stuck, doubling down is not the way to go. Letting go is the way. However the world is, is fine. However you are, is fine. Let go completely. Good feeling alway arises. 

@Raptorsin7

When feeling is in discord, pretend you’re totally fine with everything exactly as it is. You’ll know the condition being held by feeling the difference between the ‘everything’s fine as is’ perspective & the ‘what I need / want to be different so I can be happy right now is...’ perspective. The feeling of resistance will reveal the holding of the condition. Relax, and impartially dial into & examine that feeling for understanding.

This points to realizing. Technically, no one can actually tell you how to let conditions go, because you have to choose to, and yet there is no actual subject object relationship transpiring in the experience. One is only believing there is, and one can continue believing this, or let go of the conditions which support the belief. It is equivalent to asking ‘how can I stop believing I’m the person...and know I’m infinite love?’... Let beliefs which don’t resonate with the love that you are, go.