Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@wk197 @Nahm How important is the actual board in the center of the living space? I had a giant board in the center so i am biased in that favor.

It’s ideal. Life goes by pretty quick. Staking what is wanted in the most prominent location ‘says something’, and naturally encourages the focus on it, and the living unfolding of it & ongoing additions to it. 

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I will get you a board if you have no financial way of getting one, and @Nahm think it's vital. The board is critical imo. The bravery to express our wants without fear and shame is everything. 

Exactly, well said...and very kind of you. :x

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Staking what is wanted in the most prominent location ‘says something’, and naturally encourages the focus on it, and the living unfolding of it & ongoing additions to it. 

You could also paint the wall bright and I mean BRIGHT, yellow. xD

dreamboard.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Yellow is cool ?

I have something like this (90x120cm) in the hall:

2020-03-07-002532_880x882.png

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Every moment is a clean slate, a fresh start, the new beginning IS - no past, no future, ever-perpetual, immaculate & perfectly spontaneous creating, always. You are the all that is, loved, loving, love. You are always forgiven, you can always forgive - such is a matter of energy, of the flow of the love that you are.

The story we tell is the story we’ll continue experiencing. The dream board is a great way to get your wanted story in front of you and see that it indeed does unfold in kind. Can’t know what it will taste like until you experience it, that is, don’t think making your dreamboard - experience it. 

...Some questions & answer from private messages...

I mean how can I see that I am this and not that which is thinking it is it?

Daily morning meditation allows the momentum of thinking to fizzle out. Be & create!   You are a creator. It is high time thinking is replaced with insights, direction, creation & the life you truly want - create it! 

I just cant make a clear distinction.

We just create them. Marry this to feeling - to what you want. Align thought, feeling, and the unconditional source, creation creating. 

Big issue also is that I believe there is no choice and why practise then.

Always up to you. These are suggestions based on what changed my life and filled it with the love and happiness of being & creating. You are so free in choice, you can literally choose to believe you have not made, nor could make, a choice. Always up to you.  Clearly...  more thinking is not needed nor helpful. One tiny step at a time, and that is enough. Put what you are wanting on the board. 

I actually want to create music. But oftentimes I do it with people that trigger me unconsciously and then getting in a bad state, because some of them have way too high expectations and therefore they get angry, upset, mad whenever they are not satisfied with the outcome. 

Be conscious of what is happening when you are triggered. Noticing attachment to a role is freeing oneself from the role. For example, if I said “you’re a terrible gardener!”, you’d probably not be the least bit phased or “triggered”. But if I said “you’re a terrible musician!”, it might potentially be triggering. The love of creating & music is you - if love identifies itself as a “musician”...one has separated oneself of creation (just in thought, not actually), and because you are creation, because you are love...the discord of the thought, is felt. It’s just a thought though. You can choose a better feeling, more aligned, thought. Such as “i fucking love these guys! I love making music!”

Allow them the space to realize the same. There is no assertion, there is a “bogus belief” you’re holding, and it is resonating with their’s...like how the E string of an untouched guitar will vibrate if an E note is played loud enough through a speaker. Uncover and release your belief which is not serving you. 

Yeah. I know. As soon as I feel seperate, I feel vulnerable and triggered. And then I resist "feeling seperate" which results in "not wanting to feel seperate" because I am aware that it is a state of resistance and not my nature. But it is kind of as if THEY are forcing me to be pulled back into my Ego. It is like I have to resist this pull. I feel this pull whenever I feel like I have to defend myself. I am so aware of it. When Consciousness is not located in the body, why does it move with the body?

Maybe what you’re calling “feeling separate” is feeling & thought in discord. If so, that means when you are resisting “feeling separate”, you’re choosing the thought instead of listening to the feeling. You can never actually feel separate, there is only to feel the discord of believing in such. 

There is no assertion. “They” are not “pulling you back into your ego”. It won’t help you, to blame them. Your belief about yourself is being triggered. Feeling says let it go. Thinking is saying “no. not ready to”. That’s fine, but at least the suffering is understood. You’re not defending yourself, I suspect, you’re defending being right, about the belief, which doesn’t feel good anyways. 

“Body” is not actual, other than to say it is actually a thought. A word you learned when you were younger. The actuality is consciousness, and even beyond that, the actuality is ineffable.  

What you’re calling “feeling separate” is feeling & thought in discord. If so, that means when you are resisting “feeling separate”, you’re choosing the thought instead of listening to the feeling. 

There is no assertion. “They” are not “pulling you back into your ego”. It won’t help you, to blame them. Your belief about yourself is being triggered. Feeling says let it go. Thinking is saying “no. not ready to”. That’s fine, but at least the suffering is understood. You’re not defending yourself, I suspect, you’re defending being right, about the belief, which doesn’t feel good anyways. 

One thing that makes me doubt so much, is this one belief. That keeps popping up blocking all my energy. Basically I am aware that I lead a life of Resistance. Since then even more. Since this sense of "I" didn't make sense to "me" anymore. And somehow since this happened I've felt neurotic and like I am a stupid doll without any short-term memory and believe that I am kind of broken inside. Although I had times where I felt good, days after intense self-inquiry the mind always finds ways to doubt, like "why doing it if I don't even have a choice to do so". Then my energy and vibration automatically drops. 

Last time it happened when my mind kind of got lost in a story of "I dont know where I am" and I lost a sense of location. I kind of fear it now in my meditation that I lose sense of location. I kind of need a safe place in my mind again or somewhere else. I'd like to go beyond mind again to get a better perspective. Sometimes I am aware that I am pure openess. But still there is a deep resistance (not identified with) inside my stomach area. Which leads to doubts again. It is like I want to stay deluded. And I intentionally look for comments and forums and so on that disprove self-inquiry etc. Why do I do this?

Meditation is for letting thoughts go. Feeling fear in meditation is precisely from focusing on thought which is not true and does not feel good to you. 

Why would anyone focus on thought which does not feel good to them? Ultimately because they aren’t ready to let beliefs about themself go. Which again, is fine. It can’t be said to be “a problem”, by you, as you are creating it. It’s “fixed” however, by making a dreamboard full of what you want. Focus & mindset & perspective all begin to change, in accordance with what you want - which is the same as saying...with what feels good to you. 

Sometimes I am aware that I am pure openess. But still there is a deep resistance (not identified with) inside my stomach area. Which leads to doubts again.

The feeling in the stomach is indicative of the resistance to ‘digest’ what is true. Don’t blame the feeling, it is guiding to truth. The resistance is not in feeling - feeling is letting you know you’re holding resistant beliefs about yourself. That feeling  is the thought  “not-jiving” with truth, with who you really are. 

It is like I want to stay deluded. And I intentionally look for comments and forums and so on that disprove self-inquiry etc. Why do I do this?

When someone “wants to stay deluded” it is because they believe something is “wrong” with them. Nothing is wrong with you. Consider that is actually true. It is. People judge. Let it go, rather than acting and sleeping in kind. 

All judgement and harm-doing...is done in ignore-ance of who one really is. To continue to ignore feeling and hold beliefs, to continue to ignore who you are, is to perpetuate judgement. That ensures the circle of judgement continues, and others will suffer like you have. Liberate yourself, that is - let the beliefs go and start focusing on thoughts that align with what you actually want - and liberation is empowered in love & truth and perpetuated.

This is no more than story you are telling about yourself, and you are experiencing exactly what you are retelling.  

In meditation...allow acceptance of yourself, as is. Let feelings wash out of you. Be done defending “a self” (ideas). At the very least, allow it to be a ‘time’, a segment of time, which is just for you, just for your well being. However you are, is fine. There’s no problem with how you are. A “problem” is a thought, which doesn’t feel good to you, because it’s not true. 

Begin to realize...judgement & anger are indeed like holding a hot coal. The one who judges, the one who refuses to accept they’re choosing their own perspectives - is the one getting burned. The one being judged - is affected or not, to the degree they hold beliefs about themselves which are not true and do not feel good - or to the extent they transcend judgement, by letting their own judgements  - go.

Consider there might be some bypassing at play too. I find, in my sessions, people are often looking for an existential answer in thought / reasoning, to feel better....but the default is feeling better... feeling amazing - so nothing need be gained, just beliefs at play about one’s self, likely ‘picked up’ from other peoples’ ignore-ance of their own feelings, that can be seen & let go. 

Only if you are ready to....consider going back and reading your original post here....in the light and truth that it is only thoughts...which do not feel good to you. Write down what does feel good to you. By focusing on that it will grow. Accept that, ‘this’ situation which you are experiencing, has been exactly that. You’re getting more of what you’re focusing on. Take it slow, self-love is key...you will feel the momentum in aligning thought & feeling, and it is delightful, and gets better and better everyday. All transcendence in consciousness becomes default,  ‘auto-piloted’ as consciousness is - you. Wonderful feeling awaits. ...And it will wait, because the source of you is patient, kind, and unconditional. “It”, can not “come to you”, which is to say, what is unconditional can’t “meet” you at your conditions. Let them go however - and you will see, you are already much more than “enough”. 

Thank you.

It is a bit difficult to grasp what you're saying. I've already had a realization that I am totally responsible for my happiness, for what I want, for basically everything. That there is not even a need to believe thoughts. 

What I can add is. When suffering is on its peak. I can very clearly distinguish between "mind" and experience. Hence, choosing experience brings total selfless freedom. But as soon as mind changes to default thinking, I cant draw this distinction and mind feels like self. Just self-inquiry makes it possible.

So I will order a dream board. Like a normal white board?

Thank you. 

Keep asking, inspecting, and you continue to understand more and more. Self inspection ‘works’. Help from others ‘works’. We are mirrors, we are literally made of this. Take everything which ‘works’ and serves you, and leave the rest. No more ruminating. ♥️ You are not alone on this, unless you choose to be. That’d be silly though, as we do all have each other ‘here’, for you

There is not even a need to believe the thought “I am responsible for my happiness”. You=happiness. You will see this, it is glorious, truly you are, it can take time and patience - and some focus, an unwinding of relativity if you will. 

The dream boardIng is going to change this, as your inner kriya, your choice to change, is paramount and manifested already. Reality does follow! You will see, you will feel this, you will know this. 

That “default thinkin”...it’s the conditioning, and it shall be shed like the skin of a snake. Not trying to “go Christian on you”...but you know, in the Bible, when it’s reads... “And God said let there be”....what those words are trying to get across to us, is when God says “Let there be”....it is! It unequivocally, absolutely, is. It is already so. 

You just utter the words - “let there be”.  Dive into that feeling. Let that wash over you. By making the choice for you, it indeed will be so. No one else need acknowledge, understand, nor share you views. Let them be on their path. Mind the relativity. 

I find that double sided boards on wheels are ideal.... 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079G8CHX3?tag=duckduckgo-ipad-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1.

If that one’s too pricey for now, order a cheaper one. 

Whatever teacher or teaching resonates with you, that is, feels best to you - drown yourself in it. What feels good to you to eat, eat that. Whatever does not feel good to you (to think)...just leave that on the buffet, and don’t judge...someone else might want that. Don’t hog all the thoughts. 

Every kid loves hide and seek. 

You (and me) are still ’those kids’.

Pure as white, innocent as could be

Have fun with the whole thing. 

Love ya. 

I just recorded some drums for my Songs. But unconsciously there was suffering and resistance not particularly because I was creating music, rather because I feel like I cant believe that I am actually okay and fine. Also things related to my self dont make sense. Self-Love. Who do I love? Because I dont actually feel like there is someone to love rather than this experience right now.

“I can’t believe that I am actually okay and fine”...... You can’t believe it, because it’s the truth. So let beliefs, conditions, go. What will remain is what can not be let go. 

You could write a header on a piece of paper... “ My Conditions “, and then write your conditions down. Getting them in front of you so to speak, is different than ‘in the head’ (feeds rumination). Be willing to see your conditions. It is liberating. Eventually, you will ‘get down’ to the nuanced, more trivial conditions, and you will laugh many great belly laughs as they depart. 

Consider self-honesty. If you are aware there is not someone else to love, this can not be said in honesty, to be any kind of “problem” whatsoever. 

More practically speaking.... you can...uh....just go ahead and....love everybody. You created a huge variety. Surely there’s a good apple or two to your liking in the bunch. If more truly what you are wanting is someone to love, to be with and experience with - you can. 

Above all our ramblings - ask yourself with these or any thoughts ‘ “how does this thought feel, good or not good”. And listen to feeling. 

I mean by that, that there is no one related to "me" and "I" to love. I cant find a "self" to be loved. Why do it if I dont even have a choice to do so". Then my energy and vibration automatically drops. If my mind looks for "I". There is no constant "I" there as a "personal identity". It rather feels like "pretending" to be one.What are the chances that my brain is kind of broken inside? Because just theoretically, I cant literally "think" myself out of this. Like imagine "me" being "healthy" and "happy" then. I know that is belief... conditioning...

Energy & vibration are clearly saying that thought is not true. “Someone to love” can not in truth be said to be a “problem”, as Truth is none other than itself - yourself - unconditional infinite love. 

If I were to say “that’s what pride is”, is there a resistant, “triggered” kind of feeling? 

If so, retrace it. Learn & see how and why it starts. The person & relationship in which you created it, has it’s relative causes too. Understanding it is transcending it. Also, there might be a mismatch in terms of feeling. There’s an ‘inner being’ if you will, which you know to be you. So notions of an individual as in separate self claiming the doing and not doing of things, in the person sense, while problem-free, doesn’t resonate at a ‘deeper level’, if you will (aka inner being). The reason I initially asked if you felt resistance, is so if you do you could see now if this is it, and you can see it is not actually guilt or shame, but sort of masks as it, making it perhaps the most stubborn conditioning to recognize. Everybody ‘has’ it, and anyone letting conditioning go encounters the release of it. Love is the source of it. Apply love & understanding, meet in the middle, so to speak. 

It’s the same for everybody. A thought is just a thought. Nothing “broken”. Sounds like you’re trying to “think your way to feeling”. Also sounds like you understand conditioning, practices, etc. I wouldn’t put anymore focus on thinking for sure. Thought just arises. Nothing to be found there, as it is for creating. The dreamboard experience would be the ‘place’ to focus. Let thinking go in your daily meditations. 

So I instantly bought a white board. How should I formulate my desires etc?

You just put a big smile on my face, thank you. 

Have a pad of paper and pen handy also. 

To get started, as much as is possible be in a place of ease, this is not a ‘thinking thing’, it’s a wanting and source responding thing. So dummy down to childlike mind, not immature per se, but simple, innocent, and allowing. There’s no formulating here, no need to at all. 

Thoughts will arise, one at a time. Let go of the ones that don’t resonate. If it’s helpful, use the body for this. Things like taking a big breathe, and blowing it out slowly and deliberately are really effective. A thought will arise, which feels good to you. Whatever that thought is, write it on the board. 

For the ‘other stuff’...the thoughts that arise which do not resonate / feel good - write those thoughts on your pad of paper. Express openly, unabashedly, on the paper. Really let it out, and you’ll naturally derive what you don’t want. Then, write the opposite of that on the board - what it is you do want.

A hypothetical example might be someone beginning the whole “dream board thing”, and they say they don’t know what they want. But they follow along, and simply notice - a thought arises. That thought is “I can’t just have what I want, no matter what I write on this board I still have to go to work tomorrow to a job I don’t really want, because I’m dependent on the income”.  So what they’d write on the pad of paper is what they know they don’t want. For this hypothetical person, it might be ‘working in a factory’, ‘having a boss who’s basically an inhumane idiot’, and ‘being dependent upon this situation’.  Then, on the board, they’d write the opposite - what it is they actually do want...’a source of income that I enjoy’...’working for someone who appreciates my work, or perhaps being self employed’...and ‘independence / freedom’. 

You can also write anything and everything that you like already, on the board. Notice how it feels, when you are putting a little time and focus on what you like, your unique preferences from all your unique experiencing. That which no one else could know...what it’s like being you, you’re tapping into that.  Write stuff you want. Stuff that is only what you want. This is for you, not anybody else. There’s a lot of working together in the world of course, lots of strategies & opinions, etc, all good. This however, is not like that, pretty much the opposite. Write what you actually want. 

Thank you kind sir! 

Yes! 

God is good. 

Time to prepare for yet another ❤️ explosion. 

But this is also fullfillment of yet another dream I had. 

Came in right time too. It's so awesome no words. 

No wonder I want to kiss Everything. It just can't be. 

Thank you. 

@Nahm So with dreamboard I affirm what MYSELF will be. 

Technical question did MYSELF already "knew" that I like nature loving hipie girl. 

Dreamboard makes me hungry a lot and enchances creativity a lot. I feel like an artist, I do. It is so epic. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So with dreamboard I affirm what MYSELF will be. 

Anything at all. :) 

Technical question did MYSELF already "knew" that I like nature loving hipie girl. 

You created that. Nice! 

Dreamboard makes me hungry a lot and enchances creativity a lot. I feel like an artist, I do. It is so epic. 

Indeed. The artist is always the art, the creator is always the creation. The “connectedness”, divine. ♥️

@Nahm May I thanks again. With dreamboard I got to see how much limiting beleifs I've actually been holding. 

So many egg shells good sir. Could make epic omelette to feed every One. 

@zeroISinfinity

Yes, infinitely Yes. 

It’s like mind is a tangled mess of cables on the floor, and untangled, aligned in thought & feeling, truth fills and consumes relentlessly like electric love flowing & unending, as visceral as could be. Focus, creation, abundance, one, pure traction within. Un-damming indeed. 

Self beliefs are so tricky. Like a Flowing river, with logs, jamming and damming. The tricky thing about a self belief, is one believes it - thinks it’s true. Thus, unaware of the jams, and dams...looking for that flow - while one is itself the very creation of it. But alas, a log has never been, and remains unseen. Undammed, I am. 

@NahmYou know kind sir I deserve an oscar award. 

Had problems with internet couldn't fix it and I just said I have internet now and voila. This MIND. 

Oscar goes to me. Yeah not even had to pass audition. Hilarious. 

Don't know who is better spotter you or Rumi sir. 

It literally wants you as God and nothing else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I am all loving, pls don't tell that too. 

Yes it is. Just had bit of shed after meditation laughing like maniac. I love Everything can't hide that. 

Ok time for dreamboard. 

This right here is best topic on site. Explains what MIND really is. 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This right here is best topic on site. Explains what MIND really is. 

Expand? What do you mean it's best thread?

Can you explain your theory as to why dream board works?

I use the board, but still not sure.

Like i write on the board I am challenger ADC in league of legends. But then i look and actual rank of "MindfulPlayer" is Gold 3. Hmm? 

You think Jed is selling snake oil, or am i doing something wrong with board?

No!

YOURSELF is your Soul/Mind. 

Everything what @Nahm ever said is 100% Truth.

Dreamboard is already your creation. Holon is you, dreamboard is you. But with dreamboard you become more Concious and you focus on what you want. Creator=Creation. Literally and why not being really good one. As God you are that Dream artist. If you create person you will get life of that person, you are not bound by that at all. So you are free. Enlightenment is not nihilism it's epic thing. 

It's all your Love. It's Infinite. 

@zeroISinfinity I understand everything you wrote but still doesn't help.

I write I am challenger on the board. But then i look and i'm not challenger. Wtf?

I will rage non-duality war on Jed if u don't help me so better give a good answer.

@Raptorsin7 Play game  out of Love and results won't miss. 

Drop expactations too. Learn to let go and be ONE with YOURSELF. Fully present with whatever it might be. 

Why you think Leo is good for example im mysticism and psychedelics and whatever, one example because he wholehearthedly loves it. Only reason. 

Everything comes out of nowhere. ☺️

Love game for it's own sake and it will come. 

@zeroISinfinity But love and feeling good is prior to the game. Like if i am miserable person, whatever i do is miserable because i am bring this miserable person with me to whatever i do.

Like i do love playing games, always played games my whole life, like 12 hours per day easy because it stimulated me, but now i want to get payed for my hard work. But i'd be lying if i said i just play and I feel LOVE. Love is FELT. I don't feel love when playing, i feel stressed, frustrated etc because game is hard and i'm still learning. 

So the question is how to find love in the game? I want to bring love to the game.

Does that make sense?

I agree with you no doubt. If i really LOVED the game challenger would be easy peasy because LOVE is the best i know this. But i also know that MYSELF is in better and worse states before playing, like on LSD  a few times i felt like soilder of god, full bliss etc. Like if that solider of god version of RAPTORSIN7 was playing league i would be better no? Compare that version of raptorman to normal version typing right now asking how to get better at game, you probably feel the worry and desperation, This version not so useful at mastering the game.

i guess the question is basically: How do i love the game. How does on love??

Edited by Raptorsin7