Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

How does god create reality?

17 posts in this topic

How does it work? 

We are all god but we have actually no idea how we created all this. 

How does god/we create and be all knowing and all powerful but simultaneously pretending not to know and not to create and so on... How can god be highly conscious and very unconscious at the same time? 

How is the mechanism of creation anyway? How will I as god create tomorrow the following day. 

What kind of people will I make meet tomorrow "coincidentally" and how am I consciously making them meet each other but at the same unconsciously reacting to it like a pleasant surprise (being the people tht meet each other, but having forgotten that I consciously created the situation) ? 

Who will have to die tomorrow or rather, which of my own characters will I end tomorrow and stop living him, and how can I be conscious and simultaneously unconscious about this? 

Who will receive a major shock, trauma or accident that will shape his life, and why will i want tht to happen? And how can I make that happwn to myself if I am in the process of being unconscious and thinking I am only a human? How can I create whilst thinking I am only a human and that's it? 

How is the mechanism of creation of realities anyway? 

Edited by Schahin

What you're missing is that there is God has no mechanism. It's totally direct.

What you see IS the mechanism!

Nothing is hidden.

Imagination is instantaneous.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing is hidden.

@Schahin If you can't see the mechanism directly, try to deconstruct the labels you have onto what you are perceiving as reality.

Try to get the mind as still as possible (without a filter) and "LOOK".

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing is hidden.

Let us better leave out the part of the mechanism because of course it can only be directly, but I think the most curious part is based on what factor, how? 

Based on what does god /we imagine our creation. 

For example you meeting a special Person on the street tomorrow, how and why did God imagine that meeting and arranged it both consciously and experienced it unconsciously through its human eyes. 

How can he create tornados, earthquake and so on both consciously as the creator and experience it unconsciously as a living being. 

Based on what does God create and how does he do it consciously and simultaneously experience it unconsciously thinking it was not him/me but creating it consciously absolutely sure it was him because he created it. 

I hope this makes sense, like mostly things go very slowly but still, sometime that special something out someone comes into our lives that changes everything. So every act must be done consciously by God, based on what and how if God is currently busy pretending not to be God? 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin You're not getting what I'm saying.

The "how" is literally magic. Infinite Will.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin You're not getting what I'm saying.

The "how" is literally magic. Infinite Will.

If it is magic we won't find it out neither a humans nor in the enlightened state? 

Who is doing this magic? God? Sure whatelse, but does God know how? I suppose so. Could we in an enlightened God state also realize how, and predict certain things? 

Edited by Schahin

My question was rather how does god imagine everything very consciously into being and also very intelligently but simultaneously pretends to not know what is happening and experiences it unconsciously. 

If God is not separate from us how does it create and imagine everything into being but still doesnt have a clue what is going, like in our case

19 hours ago, Schahin said:

For example you meeting a special Person on the street tomorrow, how and why did God imagine that meeting

@Schahin You could meet a special Person in your dreams tonight. Why would you think reality is any different? You are primary in all this. How and why do you do it? Only you can answer that. 

14 hours ago, Schahin said:

but does God know how?

You're not getting it.

The how is that there is no how.

I'm not saying it's impossible to know how.

I'm saying it's possible to know exactly how, and that how is magic.

You're not going to understand any of this without some reality-shattering awakenings. Psychedelics are your best chance to understand what is being said. You are not going to understand it in your current state of consciousness.

it`s probably not that god doesn`t know how, but that god has a significance problem, and even if god is aware of itself there is still a significance problem that`s how god knows and doesn`t know and knows how and doesn`t know how.

Edited by remember
typo

It is possible to "understand" How but not with mind. But with Heart and Heart doesn't know how? it knows only Love. 

Super Nova What a beast. Try to be Concious from Heart space. ❤️?

God is boundless. Anything and everything is already manifested within “him.” This includes events too

Events like the Big Bang were already contained within God. So they didn’t need to be created to happen. They were just there... spontaneously 

@Schahin If you were reality and thought you were something else, some thing which created the reality - you’d ask how. It’s like looking for your car keys. They aren’t really lost, just because you don’t know where they are. When you find them, it’s as simple as - here, are the keys. They were there=here, you=keys, all along. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

HOW?

God says, I say KUN, FAYA KUN (Quran) 

which means... BE, and it is.

simply willing it into being

just like you can create a blue castle in your head - by simply imagining it. or you can also create a mermaid in your head... by imagining it

God does this... but his "imagination" = very solid touchable/feelable reality. in fact, you are god's imagination, conscious of itself as a human being 

so there's no HOW

it is, as Leo said... "MAGIC"

forget God... do you know HOW you can think and create worlds in your head (imagination)

HOW do you pump your heart?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

19 hours ago, Schahin said:

If God is not separate from us how does it create and imagine everything into being but still doesnt have a clue what is going, like in our case

This is a great question from a human perspective. The mechanisms of "how" are interesting to study. I spend a lot of time studying mechanisms. Yet I think you are missing something transcendent to the mechanisms. A lot of your questions in recent threads all seem rooted in this transcendence. Questions about cause/effect, mechanisms, time and space are all related to this transcendence. We can add in an entity called "god", yet this isn't much different than adding in an entity like "physical laws". I would say adding in a concept of a god entity would add more complications since it adds in the concept of intention. 

I'm not saying your questions are wrong or have no value. I'm saying there is another "something". For example, imagine being in Paris and asking how France creates Paris. Then someone replies that France is in Europe. If the person is contracted within France and is unaware of Europe, this will be very confusing. The person will keep saying "No, what I'm asking about is how does France create Paris?". . . There is nothing wrong with asking how France creates Paris. It's a great question we can pursue. Yet if the person is unaware of how France is in Europe, their exploration will be very confusing. One must expand to a higher, more expansive level of consciousness. 

You essentially start off your question "If Paris is in France. . . " and are restricting yourself in a contraction. Nothing wrong with this, yet you won't expand within this contraction. 

When you say "If God is not separate from us. . . " Full stop. If God is not separate it is Everything. There is no creator or creation. There is no God and us. There is no God and trees, pencils, animals, etc. I think this is the part that you are missing. There may be a cognitive logical understanding, yet not a deeper embodiment understanding through direct experience. You don't seem satisfied with this. To me, it seems like "Yea, yea. God is Everything. I get that. So how does God create Everything and not know it is creating Everything?". This is missing what Everything is. You've got the separation part down. You are missing the non-separation part. . . If God is Everything, how can God create anything? There is no separation between God and any thing. There is no creator to create. Your confusion about God is God. All mechanistic details of how God creates stuff is God. Whatever is happening is God. There is no way to step outside of God and point to God. Illusion is God. What is real is God. . . This is very dissatisfying at the human level. It is a trans-human level and the human mind will not want to make this transcendence. It requires a surrender. 

As well, the opposite of everything I wrote is also True. Yet to me you already have that part down. You already have the separation part down - with lots of curiosity about things like cause/effect and mechanism. From my POV, the next big revelation will not come from intellectually figuring out relative "how's", it will come through direct experience of Everything. Then it comes together: Absolute Everything = Nothing = Now. And facets of absolute are revealed. Absolute Perfection, Absolute Peace, Absolute Love, Absolute God etc. It's not an intellectual thing because intellect is within the relative (which paradoxically is also Everything, God etc). . . In other words, it's like you are asking "How can I figure out Absolute through the relative". It doesn't work that way because Relative is within Absolute and Relative is Absolute. Somewhat similar to how France is within Europe. Once cannot awaken to Europe if they are contracted within France. Yet paradoxically, France is not separate from Europe - it is within Europe.