Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

Third eye - ◉_◉

15 posts in this topic

Why is this guy gets triggered when asked about the third eye ?

And why do no-dual teachers do not bring the subject of the thrid eye ?

And why do non-dual teachers refuse to talk about other life forms ? Other dimensions?

My answer will be : It's impossible for a human to understand it all so you will get lost.  https://youtu.be/93gFDHSeGxY

But do you have another answer ?

Thank you !!

My brother always tells me that the ego needs to know in order for it to feel like it exists.

Edited by Truth Addict

54 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

My answer would be: because it's all bullshit.

Do you have any experience with that?

29 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

My brother always tells me that the ego needs to know in order for it to feel like it exists.

I get your point, but why not get lost in some other dimensions and talk with alien's.

Is like getting lost and chasing girls.

I may wanna get lost and learn pickup this year. For no apparent reason just for "me"

When i study this i can not be as mindfull , i see that , i  start searching for meening.

////////////

Anyway is all bullshit, but i will like to have sex tonight. And enjoy my meal. Or Maybe go live in a cave.

I understand that that's the base line of still remaining a living organism. The basic stuff.

You are right, but we are not supposed to dig into this bullshit? 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

My answer would be: because it's all bullshit.

Listen to him you dont need chakras, third eye to realise your true nature 

1 hour ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Anyway is all bullshit.

That's still an assumption, at least for me.

@Mikael89 , you are becoming troll like with your relentless scepticism. You really don't need to chip in on threads you believe to be discussing BS. Find something constructive to do.

Ahh the theories and the skeptics who live in the life of "bullshit".  Ask them if they ever tried doing any mystical practices?  Does playing Mario Kart on a saturday night count?  Moving along, there's a lot of ancient mystical symbology about the pineal gland.  Oh nevermind the big cone shaped symbolism in the image.  They mean nothing.  Just people putting random symbols.  Eat, sleep, stay asleep.  

ohmydayssdgfgjh_0.jpg

9m2bg3ek0ai21.jpg

ohmydayssdgfgjh_0.jpg

I use my 3rd eye to feel the energy. It's an actual physical, tangible feeling. Sometimes it feels like a 5-pound weight on my chest. Sometimes it's expansive bliss. I used to use my 3rd eye to shift energy patterns, but now I just allow things to be as they are and don't try to change things.

The Ra Material states that the 3rd eye (indigo-ray) can open you up to the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity. At this point, you would be enlightened and experience ineffable bliss.

In other news: the third eye was a actual eye behind the skull, so we could see what is happening behind us. It went inside the skull and atrophied into the pineal gland throughout evolution. 

That's a theory atleast. Hence the name third eye.

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

I've read that in certain species, the pineal gland (third eye) has actual rods and cones. It is in complete darkness, but when activated it actually "sees" other frequencies/dimensions.

@astrokeen amen, I blocked him a while back because his posts add zero value. To the contrary, they derail.

On topic:

I have been reading about third eye, and chakras. Very interesting stuff. There is this woman Barbara Ann Brennan who started an entire school teaching people about chakras (third eye chakra is one of the chakras) And how it can be used to heal people.

Heal people from trauma, cancers,...

@ActualizedDavid

Edited by Tistepiste

21 hours ago, Tistepiste said:

@astrokeen amen, I blocked him a while back because his posts add zero value. To the contrary, they derail.

On topic:

I have been reading about third eye, and chakras. Very interesting stuff. There is this woman Barbara Ann Brennan who started an entire school teaching people about chakras (third eye chakra is one of the chakras) And how it can be used to heal people.

Heal people from trauma, cancers,...

@ActualizedDavid

Hey. I'm like him sometimes too. its just the ego playing. :P

i'm really curios about heling.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BarbaraBrennanSchool/videos

he has a youtube channel. 

Sadhguru on the third eye.

https://youtu.be/wJWmrFiqPdg

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The third eye isn't as much of an is but an isn't. 

A lot of teachers avoid the mystical subjects because they cause a lot of resistance and disbelief in people early on. Or in other people they excite them and they misunderstand why these things exist and don't want to do the "groundwork" or purification necessary for those experiences to be integrated and purposeful for their path of evolution. 

So "How do I open my third eye?" is often a question that often comes from a place of incomplete understanding. 

It's also a potentially dangerous thing to integrate when it does happen and you don't want to have it happen too soon. I can understand why some teachers think it's better for people to just put the pieces together after it happens rather than to be focusing on one part of "body" and get mislead by the mind. Other teachers have described in detail the physical sensations of awakening, but everyone is on their own path and those sensations will be very unique for everyone. So you can see the potential for the mind to anticipate and expect something to happen, then to add desire and fear blockages to it. Then that all gets in the way of true being, which is the only thing that progresses "you" spiritually. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost