Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

@Jack River yes but what was perceived was actually there lol! It was just understood in the wrong way ahah and that makes understanding itself possible and infinite ahah 

Yes buddy starting at the begginning again ?

the human will always understand it wrong, because the human perspective itself is not absolute lol. It is part of the absolute. Finite mind would have to go infinite. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River yes but what was perceived was actually there lol! It was just understood in the wrong way ahah and that makes understanding itself possible and infinite ahah 

Yes?

6 minutes ago, remember said:

you could say it`s the space gravity continuum :D

Lol...In which is MYSELF vibrating within—as...MYSELF?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River Be aware THAT @Nahm Will break any sneaky idea MYSELF has about What THIS IS(♥️?). 

Other  then THAT everything else is tought/movement of self/fear in time. That's IMAGE. 

NoOne Can QUESTion MY sneakiness. ??

Everything THAT matters holds together (?) by Gravity. 

Unity ??

OK daily dose of wierdness Completed. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River Be aware THAT @Nahm Will break any sneaky idea MYSELF has about What THIS IS(♥️?). 

Other  then THAT everything else is tought/movement of self/fear in time. That's IMAGE. 

?❤️ 

‘everything’ indeed seems to arise with self/fear in time?

Its SELF EVIDENT that what This Is is none other than MYSELF... I think my question arose from questioning if gravity could slow down time. Seems yes..as that is an appearance effecting another appearance. 

Just playing with form I guess ?

@Jack River

40 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Lol...In which is MYSELF vibrating within—as...MYSELF?

MYSELF can't do anything. 

All of MY QUESTions arise from mind ? and have AGENDA behind it. 

MY PLAY. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River

MYSELF can't do anything. 

All of MY QUESTions arise from mind ? and have AGENDA behind it. 

MY PLAY. 

Indeed...questions questions questions..without answers would there be questions???

a beautiful play at that?

Edited by Jack River

25 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Everything THAT matters holds together (?) by Gravity. 

Unity ??

OK daily dose of wierdness Completed. 

❤️?

@Jack River In Before Leo or non dual police comes with question/answer is Just a duality. ?

We might get arRESTed. 

We CONfuse sane people. 

MY imaginary Grounding. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River In Before Leo or non dual police comes with question/answer is Just a duality. ?

We might get arRESTed. 

We CONfuse sane people. 

MY imaginary Grounding. ?

?? 

I appreciate a groundless ground?

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@zeroISinfinity ❤️?❤️?

@Jack RiverJust can't wait for the Day when people's materialistic beleifs fall apart. Wish Just to see atleast Once in my life That shock after SELF realization. Hehe

Quantum space-time lol

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  seems to be becoming more of a common realization. But yeah interesting to see how it effects the collective. ? 

anyway, time for the body/world(mind) to go to sleep. Thanks for your comments..?

@Jack River On the personal level, gravity is real. Jump and see.

Then, the person is aware of the mind's workings and gravity is a concept on top of reality.
On this level, gravity is imaginary.

When awareness looks past the personhood and sees itself as isness, the question is answered because it is misguided.
The mind is a second-order phenomenon that is not equipped to resolve its own issues.

Looking past isness, it is realized that both isness and the ego (that has concepts such as gravity) happen in the mind of God.
On this level, isness is imaginary, ego is imaginary, and the concept of 'gravity' that the ego imagines, is imaginary as well.
However, that does not mean that gravity does not exist. It exists because it is imaginary.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Jack River On the personal level, gravity is real. Jump and see.

Then, the person is aware of the mind's workings and gravity is a concept on top of reality.

If gravity was conceptual, babies and animals would float away. In no mind, there is still gravity. If there wasn’t gravity - how could there be concepts? 

Also, there is no person aware of a mind. The mind is only thoughts, one of which is ‘person’...no thoughts... no mind... no person, still gravity. There is no objective personal level, yet we’re all gravitating. 

On this level, gravity is imaginary.

It is the levels which are conceptual, imaginary.

When awareness looks past the personhood and sees itself as isness, the question is answered because it is misguided.

How can self discovery ever be misguided?

The mind is a second-order phenomenon that is not equipped to resolve its own issues.

Issues are of the I, which is of the mind. Mind is not a phenomenon, that’s just a thought. Mind is kind of a popular meta-write off. 

Looking past isness,

That’s like saying, looking past everything that is...but the gravity inquiry is an inquiry into what is. 

it is realized

“It” is the write off here. Whatever “it” could be or is which is realized, is being said to have been made-real, and therefore could not be separate of what is, or isness, as realized is saying that it is. Also, how could one look past what is? There’s just be more what is, as there is not non-existence, and the one ‘looking past’ is not separate from what is. Consider the meta-sneakiness of anti-gravity for example. So sneaky, it is anti-sneaky. ?

that both isness and the ego (that has concepts such as gravity)

The ego is a concept (Freud’s ? Not sure). A concept can not ‘have’ concepts, a thought can not think a thought, a sensation can not sense a sensation. Gravity can not gravitate to gravity. 

happen in the mind of God.

Mind is a concept, the implication of only a single passing thought. Thought is both by design, but also inherent, can be no other way. Is God, rather than anything ‘of’ God. But in this usage then, there’s no God, sans an “absolute” write off. 

On this level, isness is imaginary, ego is imaginary, and the concept of 'gravity' that the ego imagines, is imaginary as well.

There are no levels, this, is that, that, is this. Levels is a write off, a ‘fun blocker’ imo. Necessary linguistically at best, but not applicable in actuality. Unless of course one write’s of imagination and actuality all together, but then we’d not be talking about any of this, or anything else, yet, we are and it is.

However, that does not mean that gravity does not exist. It exists because it is imaginary.

It is intrinsic of absolute - meta causation. Imaginary is an infinite regress, in this sense, but gravity is not nonsense.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

48 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If gravity was conceptual, babies and animals would float away. In no mind, there is still gravity. If there wasn’t gravity - how could there be concepts? 

Are you aware of what a symbol is? Symbol is something it is not.
Gravity is a symbol. It is used to evoke a distinction and this distinction is invented.
What is, is. It is, without us humans being aware of it. Babies know nothing about gravity, they have no symbol that corresponds to this distinction.
That does not make them float away, and yet - symbol 'gravity' is imaginary.

Also, there is no person aware of a mind. The mind is only thoughts, one of which is ‘person’...no thoughts... no mind... no person, still gravity. There is no objective personal level, yet we’re all gravitating. 

There is no person once awareness becomes aware of itself.
The person is a delusion, but this delusion is as real as it gets when the person is still there.
Even if isness is more fundamental (basic) than personhood - it is not 'more true' by any measure.

It is the levels which are conceptual, imaginary.

Hahaha. I know that the idea of hierarchy triggers you.

How can self discovery ever be misguided?

Self discovery cannot be misguided because it ends in directionless present moment.
Why is the moon made of cheese rather than carrots?
Self-discovery here is the realization that my question is based on misguided assumptions.

“It” is the write off here. Whatever “it” could be or is which is realized, is being said to have been made-real, and therefore could not be separate of what is, or isness, as realized is saying that it is.

Nothing is ever realized by making-real of something that is not here.
Realization can only occur by seeing past delusions that cover something that already is.

Also, how could one look past what is? There’s just be more what is, as there is not non-existence, and the one ‘looking past’ is not separate from what is. Consider the meta-sneakiness of anti-gravity for example. So sneaky, it is anti-sneaky. ?

'One' could not see past what-is. It is not attributable to anybody. It happens through grace.
Removal of any delusion is not attributable to anybody because the person is a delusion.

The ego is a concept (Freud’s ? Not sure). A concept can not ‘have’ concepts, a thought can not think a thought, a sensation can not sense a sensation. Gravity can not gravitate to gravity. 

And again, denial of hierarchy. Hierarchies do not imply intrinsic moral value, but contraction, boundedness.
Thoughts convey meaning that is non-verbal. They point towards something inexpressable through language. Something more basic.

Look at your hand. 'Look at your hand' is a thought, but you actually looking at your hand is the meaning.

There are no levels, this, is that, that, is this. Levels is a write off, a ‘fun blocker’ imo. Necessary linguistically at best, but not applicable in actuality. Unless of course one write’s of imagination and actuality all together, but then we’d not be talking about any of this, or anything else, yet, we are and it is.

I'm having trouble understanding your term 'write-off'. Do you mean this as something that hides complexity, or what?

It is intrinsic of absolute - meta causation. Imaginary is an infinite regress, in this sense, but gravity is not nonsense.  

Gravity is not nonsense. I suspect that the word 'imaginary' is emotionally loaded for you, you perceive it as something dismissive. I do not mean it that way.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2