Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

That would make love both limited and a limitation.

I wholeheartedly disagree. This comes back to our conversation about freedom vs power.
One does not follow love out of necessity. You are free to be disconnected, ignorant and miserable.
Following love is to follow Logos. It is the path of alignment that leads to enlightenment. 
You do that because you recognize its healing and developing potential. You do that to flourish.

That is not a limitation. It is expansion, freedom. You follow love because you love to.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Jack River I am saying that things that are not perceived by your localized awareness exist.
The moon exists even if you are not perceiving it.

Understood...I see that as a relative point of view. What I meant was when I experience a thing called the moon, I am actually experiencing a perception in and of itself. Which is implied as to thingify existence. 

As in the perceiver and the perceived are implied when I say I perceive a thing. 

You see what I mean? 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River How Can You perceive a thing when perceiver and experience are unified?

How Can You perceive when You are everything? 

Indeed...I don’t perceive a thing. 

The thing and the perceiver co arise

This is reality as a construct at work...seemingly that is?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River once the personhood is seen through, 'perception' is thrown out of the window. What is, is. There is no perceiver and perceived. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

@Jack River once the personhood is seen through, 'perception' is thrown out of the window. What is, is. There is no perceiver and perceived. 

Yes?

Yet I cannot say anything exist outside of MYSELF(KNOWING) 

As that implies this “thingification”

I mean I have never found a thing, even when apparently observing one. 

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Following love is to follow Logos. It is the path of alignment that leads to enlightenment. 

Lool following this so called love, gets you to less ego density, which is more ego development and therefore enlightenment. 

The issue is not that you are an ego, the issue is that you have a label “me” which has identified with the ego as a thought. 

Love let’s you see that “me” is universal. Which does not require ego development to do, you could just use god to cut through everything as a stepping stone. 

, is “me” exist or not ? 

I have yet to figure this one out. Trying to ask people about reincarnation. But safhguru just said know that this is nonsense  - _ - 

Edited by Aakash

Following Love, as I see it, seems a kind of misconception. As I see LOVE tacit as what I am essentially. 

Edited by Jack River

@Aakash There is no ego nor ego development. 

What You perceive as ego development is You getting in touch back with your heart. Higher the egotism, more disconnected from Source. Higher the separation from What @Nahm calls Source of sensations/sensations themselves higher the suffering.

What is highest level of ego development is nothing more then unification. 

Like Happiness...it seems from the egos point of view a state in which one must achieve and maintain in order to be fulfilled..

But when that is seen through, Happiness is not a state, but that which states are able to arise and subside. 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Following Love, as I see it, seems a kind of misconception. As I see LOVE tacit as what I am essentially. 

Hmmm how could You be Love? 

Could it be? You sneaky snake. ?

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Hmmm how could You be Love? 

Could it be? You sneaky snake. ?

LOVE being simply a recognizing that there are no others. As in the experience of Love is WIDE OPEN embracement. Choicelessness. Not an emotion.?

Edited by Jack River

@zeroISinfinity yes that was my point of what I wrote. It is to unify at higher orders and make enlightenment a possibility. 

So what is “me” lol. Sounds like I’m asking a basic question here. But do I exists or don’t I exists and if I do exists, how do I exists and have i existed before this ? 

Prior to do I exist or don’t exist....the rest is SELF EVIDENT?

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity yes that was my point of what I wrote. It is to unify at higher orders and make enlightenment a possibility. 

So what is “me” lol. Sounds like I’m asking a basic question here. But do I exists or don’t I exists and if I do exists, how do I exists and have i existed before this ? 

Yes You do exist. THIS THIS IS ME. CHOP YOUR HEAD OF and look. 

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

LOVE being simply a recognizing that there are no others. As in the experience of Love is WIDE OPEN embracement. Choicelessness ?

Love being to create the idea of a seperate self. When nothing is actually happening = death baby! 

Creation = sharing love of itself 

Zee on going process which is happening right this moment as zero is saying you are love ?

thoughts ? 

Just now, Jack River said:

Prior to do I exist or don’t exist....the rest is SELF EVIDENT?

Prior and After only arise as idea/Tought within MYSELF. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Love being to create the idea of a seperate self. When nothing is actually happening = death baby! 

Creation = sharing love of itself 

Zee on going process which is happening right this moment as zero is saying you are love ?

thoughts ? 

Well I’m more of a non-thinker? 

depends on the context..

To be simple..:simply seeing that all there is to “everything” is MYSELF ALONE. 

Love has nothing to do with anything/one but MYSELF. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Prior and After only arise as idea/Tought within MYSELF. 

Yes...but I’m not talking about an idea?

there is only HIM and HIM ALONE?

OR HER?

Edited by Jack River