Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

Just now, Jack River said:

Well I’m more of a non-thinker? 

depends on the context..

To be simple..:simply seeing that all there is to “everything” is MYSELF ALONE. 

Love has nothing to do with anything/one but MYSELF. 

As in no separated object place or event Can bring me love. When all these "things" are MYSELF/LOVE itself

ONE

27 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Lool following this so called love, gets you to less ego density, which is more ego development and therefore enlightenment. 

The issue is not that you are an ego, the issue is that you have a label “me” which has identified with the ego as a thought. 

Love let’s you see that “me” is universal. Which does not require ego development to do, you could just use god to cut through everything as a stepping stone. 

, is “me” exist or not ? 

I have yet to figure this one out. Trying to ask people about reincarnation. But safhguru just said know that this is nonsense  - _ - 

You are describing the experience of gradual dissolution of the ego, the separate self, the doer.
As you are more aligned with the truth, less deluded, the ego becomes more and more expansive and 'transparent'.
Everywhere you look - it's YOU to the point where 'I' makes no sense. It is just yin and yang playing in resonance.

Love is how things REALLY are. By becoming more and more wise, by aligning yourself with Tao, you flow.
That is Nirvana, the end of suffering, resistance. This is illumination and death.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

As in no separated object place or event Can bring me love. When all these "things" are MYSELF/LOVE itself

ONE

??‍♀️

I’ve never actually experienced a thing, object, place, and event. 

“All” such stuff is empty. Yet beautifully perfect?

@zeroISinfinity yes but I’m talking about the me who’s head needs to be chopped off. 

Did I exists ? 

Also is emptiness the same as love ? 

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

With thought arises dimensions...seemingly?

With toughts arising within MYSELF so MYSELF Can forget and experience MYSELF. 

Just now, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity yes but I’m talking about the me who’s head needs to be chopped off. 

Did I exists ? 

Also is emptiness the same as love ? 

That You inside skull, no it doesn't exist. But MYSELF exists. 

Yes Emptiness is PURE LOVE. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You are describing the experience of gradual dissolution of the ego, the separate self, the doer.
As you are more aligned with the truth, less deluded, the ego becomes more and more expansive and 'transparent'.
Everywhere you look - it's YOU to the point where 'I' makes no sense. It is just yin and yang playing in resonance.

Love is how things REALLY are. By becoming more and more wise, by aligning yourself with Tao, you flow.
That is Nirvana, the end of suffering, resistance. This is illumination and death.

?

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

With toughts arising within MYSELF so MYSELF Can forget and experience MYSELF. 

I’ve literally only ever experienced MYSELF ?

@Jack River Shhhhh ? Wait when @Aakash discovers his pa rents are literally him. 

Plus 

When he discovers That he wants to be devil to exploit HIMSELF. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@tsuki yes that is where form is ending up seemingly. Higher levels of ego consciousness. I.e becoming more god-like or extra-ordinary through being able to Love more. First love flows and is turned to  devilry and then back again to love. 

Eventually love will overcome fear in all scenarios with some time lag. 

Overall we are saying the same things. But yes I guess I mean “I” as opposed to ego. Thanks for the correction 

This seems to be the gradual realization, right? 

This is why I think many teachers start with the end. Or loose their imaginary heads?

This letting go or choicelessness path of no path helped a lot. Seems to bypass all the resistance phases. 

Edited by Jack River

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks god the emptiness is pure love which is different to what I think of love

But this thing inside my skull. How is it related to myself. 

(P.s I’m not debating that myself is not the true self, all of it is me... kind of thing) I just don’t get what I am then ? 

was I created by myself via some sort of thought 

or 

am I myself tricking myself into being a small self 

or am I imaginary and unreal 

or am I imaginary and real but an illusion. 

Or did I actually undergo reincarnation, or is this a story I have told myself over the years to explain the true self. 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Jack River said:

This seems to be the gradual realization, right? 

This is why I think many teachers start with the end. Or loose their imaginary heads?

Without MY imaginary head I Will run around like headless chicken. ??

You are bound by the body and constrained to what it can do, it's biology. That is, as long as it lives. 

After that, infinite intelligence. Total nirvana. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Without MY imaginary head I Will run around like headless chicken. ??

Haha!!? 

no...the map is used when needed. But the map isn’t introduced unless I actually choose to use it. To bring order to living(KNOWING-BEING). 

It seems until there is order the map is taken as the territory compulsively. 

Edited by Jack River

Just now, Aakash said:

Thanks god the emptiness is pure love which is different to what I think of love

Honest to God why would I lie MYSELF. Pure Infi ite Love(literally) is What MYSELF IS. 

But this thing inside my skull. How is it related to myself. 

Right NOW You are everything (What You call my perception/experience) but in order to be able to experience you create separated self via thinking and False ideas. 

(P.s I’m not debating that myself is not the true self, all of it is me... kind of thing) I just don’t get what I am then ? 

was I created by myself via some sort of thought 

Source Consciousness created You. 

or 

am I myself tricking myself into being a small self 

Yes You are. All the time. 

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jack River reality is a Mind...hence everything is mind stuff :) mind stuff can affect other mind stuff of course.  

The tricky part is that You as God are  imagining reality and imagining it is being little @Jack River and @Jack River is then imagining it is physical and real :)

Can I stop imagining myself ?

@zeroISinfinity so we are the same being and I never underwent reincarnation. 

The process can be described as reincarnation for how I create the idea of false self through an idea of birth and death ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Greatest gift and greatest trick of God/MYSELF ?

THIS IS PRESENT  OF GOD. both meaning are correct. ?♥️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Aeris through identification with the self arises a world of dimensions(the map). 

Can this map be rolled up and put away? Yes...it’s called headlessness.

as I use the term..the head=the map(the reality construct of subject—object duality.